I am looking to get some feedback on the best way to reach my fitness goals:
- Bench 315, squat 405 and deadlift 495
- Snatch 225 and clean and jerk 315
- 100 pushups in a straight set
- 30 pullups in a straight set
- Dunk a basketball
- Run a mile in under 6 mins
- Complete a marathon and Olympic distance traithlon
- Do the splits
- Do a standing backflip
- Maintain sub 10% bodyfat after these things are accomplished
Currently I am at 6ï¿½??1ï¿½?? and 165lbs, 14% bodyfat (I know!), 25 years old, after a solid month of being extremely sick following a trip to Honduras. Be careful what you eat. This has given me the chance to re-evaluate my goals.
My question is, what is the best way to reach them? And, do you think the goals are mutually exclusive (is it possible to build or maintain a 495lbs deadlift and finish a marathon if I work hard)?
Would it be better to devote myself first to reaching all of my strength goals with a traditional powerlifting program, then move on to power by tackling the olympic lifts, then develop my conditioning? Or, would it be possible to tackle of these goals simultaneously by following a more general fitness program like Crossfit?
Iï¿½??m really itching to get back in the gym after I finally get over this illness, and am looking forward to your suggestions. I want to start with a solid plan this time.