The Best Thing in Life

lol Guys would you fucking listin to youselves.

Please before you post in future just say it out loud to yourself before you hit the send button.

Fuckin twats LMFAO

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Reef wrote:
Iron Mind wrote:
Blow me

No thanks, I choke on small bones.

pwned[/quote]

Seriously. That was perfect.

Hey, you guys remember that one time when that guy told another guy to blow him and then the other guy said “no thanks, I choke on small bones”? does anyone remember that?..shazaaammm!

[quote]Iron Mind wrote:

Please before you post in future just say it out loud to yourself before you hit the send button.

Fuckin twats LMFAO[/quote]

You must be new here.

[quote]JD4520 wrote:
Hey, you guys remember that one time when that guy told another guy to blow him and then the other guy said “no thanks, I choke on small bones”? does anyone remember that?..shazaaammm![/quote]

That come back will be a classic.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Iron Mind wrote:

Fuckin twats LMFAO

You must be new here.[/quote]

No im not. And if i was what difference would that make.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
JD4520 wrote:
Hey, you guys remember that one time when that guy told another guy to blow him and then the other guy said “no thanks, I choke on small bones”? does anyone remember that?..shazaaammm!

That come back will be a classic.[/quote]

Maybe im just tired its 4.30am here, but i wouldnt have called it a classic, mildly funny yes.

[quote]Iron Mind wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Iron Mind wrote:

Fuckin twats LMFAO

You must be new here.

No im not. And if i was what difference would that make.[/quote]

You asked us to think before we post. Come on man.

Tube steak boogie ftw idk wtf?

PIITB!!!

iirc…imho body fat %

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Iron Mind wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Iron Mind wrote:

Fuckin twats LMFAO

You must be new here.

PIITB!!![/quote]

Ok, we need to tribunal this motherfucker right now. There’s only one Prof.X and he’s not in. Before we kick him out, let’s beat him with burlap sacks filled with rocks and soap.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Ok, we need to tribunal this motherfucker right now. There’s only one Prof.X and he’s not in. Before we kick him out, let’s beat him with burlap sacks filled with rocks and soap.[/quote]

I agree!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Iron Mind wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Iron Mind wrote:

Fuckin twats LMFAO

You must be new here.

PIITB!!!

Ok, we need to tribunal this motherfucker right now. There’s only one Prof.X and he’s not in. Before we kick him out, let’s beat him with burlap sacks filled with rocks and soap.
[/quote]

Okay, so WolBarret just ordered a Code Red. After the Code Red, then we do the tribunal.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Iron Mind wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Iron Mind wrote:

Fuckin twats LMFAO

You must be new here.

PIITB!!!

Okay, so WolBarret just ordered a Code Red. After the Code Red, then we do the tribunal.[/quote]

Yes, Code Red people. Let’s beat the SHIT out of this dude!

Did some mention blanket party?

[quote]Iron Mind wrote:
Fucking two girls with the same stiffy
[/quote]

preferably your own stiffy.

I was walking on a trail yesterday when a bunch of asshole yellow jackets came out of nowhere and stung the shit outta me.

I will have vengeance, in this life or the next.

No actually even better than coke is fucking a girl on ectasy.

If you can get it up and keep it up all the way through, believe me blowjobs even cum (get it) in 2nd to this.

But its NOT easy, trust me took me around 7 tries to finally go all the way while out of meh head.

Thats your task for the next 2 weeks, if anyone does it then you will be eternally gratefull.

My wife.

Love.
ahem
Did i say love?
i meant tits, yeah, that’s right.

I like my women how I like my whiskey,

12 years old and mixed up with coke!