The Best Thing About Body Building

going back home and banging the chicks from HS that called me a dork.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
BradTGIF wrote:
Asking for three scoops of chicken in my chipotle burrito and having the girl behind the counter do a double take.

Yes hon, I’m serious.

…asking for the same and having the girl look at you and go, “Of course” and then finding extra food in the bag when you get home that you didn’t even order.[/quote]

God Bless Texas.

BradTGIF wrote:
Asking for three scoops of chicken in my chipotle burrito and having the girl behind the counter do a double take.

Yes hon, I’m serious.

…asking for the same and having the girl look at you and go, “Of course” and then finding extra food in the bag when you get home that you didn’t even order.[/quote]

…asking for the same and having the girl look at you and wink while doing a triple take and finding extra food in the bag when you get home that you didn’t even order.
AND THEN you win the lottery and a week pass at the playboy mansion.

Yes, guys, i’m srs.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
going back home and banging the chicks from HS that called me a dork.[/quote]

Dork…

Do I get you bang you now?

The knowing glances and head nods of respect one receives from other members of the ‘iron-brotherhood’!

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
going back home and banging the chicks from HS that called me a dork.

Dork…

Do I get you bang you now?[/quote]

if you’ll notice i’m the one that does the actual ‘banging’ per se, but we could probably work something out.

Going to the fire department picnic and get called out for “showing off” because you took your shirt off and went swimming in the pool AT A POOL PARTY. And I’m not even big, it’s just that firefighters around here are notorious fatasses. Anything sub 20% body fat is an anomaly.

Getting to eat 3 or 4 plates per sitting at the Vietnamese place down the street.

[quote]The other Rob wrote:
The few seconds between reaching a goal and setting a new one.[/quote]

Hell fucking yeah. Accomplishing shit is great. Progressive accomplishment is even greater.

Feels good man, feels good.

Having your friends call you the “bottomless pit”. Also what the first post said… having friends tell you you got swole even if you really arent, banging girls that would have used to ignore you , etc. Awesomeness. Not feeling the least bit intimidated in a crowd of people.

Meeting serious people in the gym. Some of the most respectful, driven and powerful people I’ve ever had the pleasure of talking to. I was just talking to this one big dude who goes to school, lifts, has a job and works on his sick ass 1950s ford club hot rod day in day out never making excuses.

Putting in real effort, grinding out them last reps and getting a nod of approval from one of the big regulars in my gym.

Handling a weight you previously struggled with months before and making it your bitch.

Double edged blade for me but I literally can eat whatever the fuck I want cause of the nature of my work and genetics.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
Meeting serious people in the gym. Some of the most respectful, driven and powerful people I’ve ever had the pleasure of talking to. I was just talking to this one big dude who goes to school, lifts, has a job and works on his sick ass 1950s ford club hot rod day in day out never making excuses.

Putting in real effort, grinding out them last reps and getting a nod of approval from one of the big regulars in my gym.

Handling a weight you previously struggled with months before and making it your bitch.

Double edged blade for me but I literally can eat whatever the fuck I want cause of the nature of my work and genetics.

[/quote]

Your profile says you’re a superhero… how much do you eat?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
going back home and banging the chicks from HS that called me a dork.[/quote]

Ha! That’s my boy!

putting on a shirt I havent worn in a while, and feeling hug tighty to my arms.

mowing my yard shirtless in hopes that someone is watching (JK, but seriously)

Walking into the gym knowing exactly what I want to achieve that day.

The sound the weights make as I load the bar for my first exercise.

The feeeling of the bodypart I am working out being pumped with blood as I warm up for my work set.

The mix of adreneline and apprehension as I look at the weights I am about to lift and get into position for my workset.

The ability to throw my entire body into the exercise as I strive for just one more rep and then do it again until there is nothing left.

The satisfaction I feel as I get up and realise I have just broken another personal record and am still standing.

The look you get from other people who cannot imagine using the weight you have just moved.

The joy and fear of knowing that I now have to do the same thing all over again for four more exercises.

The feeling I get when I walk out of the gym completely exhausted and knowing I have given it my all.

The anticipation of my next training session.

I love the smell of heavy weights in the morning.

BradTGIF wrote:

Yes hon, I’m serious.

ULTRA WIN!

Watching ppl’s jaw drop when I tell em im the police! Haha

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
J.Wollmann wrote:
I used to hate the feeling of soreness, but after almost two months of lifting, i’ve missed it until I hit a successful 225lb 5x5 and I the next day my hamstrings and whole back feel near impossible to move without pain. In all honesty, I love the feeling. I place it somewhat near the enjoyment of getting my paycheck. Both feel like rewards for your work.

I love being able to eat more than ANYONE I know. When I tell someone I eat 3500-4000kcal a day they shit and immediately wonder how I lost half an inch on my waist and gained 3 pounds at the same time!

Go from having your friends not care about you working out to asking if they can go with you next work-out session, but I ask them if they are ready to completely remodify their diet and get up at 6 AM three days a week. The response is always “fuck no i’m not up before ten”

Dude your so fucking awesome. I wouldn’t get up at 6AM either. Or 7. Or 8.[/quote]

I’m still not sure 6 a.m. really exists… i never saw it for myself, i thought it was a myth.

Has nobody yet said watching yourself in the mirror while jacking off???

Knowing my old way of thinking was completely wrong, and that aging doesnt have to be a steady decline of physical function.