The Best Scientific Article Ever

I originally posted this in the red meat thread, but this paragon of scientific writing must be seen by all.

I saw the thread title and thought for sure that it would have been one of MY articles. Now I am sad.

I didn’t.

I mean I didn’t think it was one of mine.

LOL

I made it exactly to the headline…

Then I quit because, come on…

Yeah, vegetarians we are, just with canines and a semi carnivorous digestive tract…

Lets kill someone with fire, to appease the Gods…

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:
I saw the thread title and thought for sure that it would have been one of MY articles. Now I am sad.[/quote]

We get ittttt… you’re a “Dr.” Jesus Murphy…

That was good no? ^^^

Wow
very enlightening.
I never knew that in order to eat meat
people have to first develope agriculture
in order to invent herding animals to eat them.

If I understand this correctly
shes saying that no one ever killed and ate an animal before first learning how to cultivate crops
and keep animals in herds.
Y the hell would people start herding animals for food if they didnt already know they were tasty?

Hunter gatherers were apparently just hunting mushrooms and berries.

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
That was good no? ^^[1]

I dont know.

On the one hand I luvz about the internet that titles do not matter and that you have to make your point, on the other hand DrMatt is a first class Smurfologist.

So, you post might have been misdirected.

1. /quote ↩︎

LOL

I don’t think there is a better rebuttal of this than Jamie Lewis’ response.(Written in his usual calm delicate style…)

then the follow up

definitely NSFW.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
That was good no? ^^[1]

I dont know.

On the one hand I luvz about the internet that titles do not matter and that you have to make your point, on the other hand DrMatt is a first class Smurfologist.

So, you post might have been misdirected. [/quote]

I really thought I was going to catch a lot of crap for being knowledgeable about Smurfology. It is nice to see that people respect the field.

1. /quote ↩︎

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
That was good no? ^^[1]

I dont know.

So, you post might have been misdirected. [/quote]

I really thought I was going to catch a lot of crap for being knowledgeable about Smurfology. It is nice to see that people respect the field.[/quote]

No.

A clear mind that can penetrate the mysteries shrouding this blue stunted mofos is obviously destined to penetrate (sic!) the mysteries of the known universe.

1. /quote ↩︎

The first penetrate should have been a “pierce”, but I failed.

Oh well.

as I mentioned, such horse shit… they’re using the tactics of Paleo crowd in a f-ed up non-scientific way.

great docu came out “In Search of the Perfect Human Diet” and anthros that study bones state that ancient man consumed animal proteins…

lol “at we don’t have claws”

Good, no insult taken…All in all, why don’t we just give thanks for learning that we can tolerate meat…it seems the most logical…

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
Good, no insult taken…All in all, why don’t we just give thanks for learning that we can tolerate meat…it seems the most logical…[/quote]

I can take a joke, although my name is not Jesus Murphy :slight_smile:

And I would just like to say that if someone wants to try and take my meat away, I will eat their hand.

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
Good, no insult taken…All in all, why don’t we just give thanks for learning that we can tolerate meat…it seems the most logical…[/quote]

You better recognize…

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]X-Factor wrote:

You better recognize…[/quote]

Damn straight.

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]X-Factor wrote:

Damn straight.[/quote]

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]X-Factor wrote:

Damn straight.[/quote]
[/quote]

Rule 34 is the only universal law that truly has no exceptions.