The Best of T-Nation

This one is always good for laughs.

[quote]rohay wrote:

Quality Bodybuilding Meals![/quote]

LOL- thanks rohay. I’m glad someone likes my food :wink: I put close to 4" on my arms last year eating like that (and a lot of plain ol’ steak, too).

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
rohay wrote:

Quality Bodybuilding Meals!

LOL- thanks rohay. I’m glad someone likes my food :wink: I put close to 4" on my arms last year eating like that (and a lot of plain ol’ steak, too).[/quote]

Added.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
rohay wrote:

Quality Bodybuilding Meals!

LOL- thanks rohay. I’m glad someone likes my food :wink: I put close to 4" on my arms last year eating like that (and a lot of plain ol’ steak, too).[/quote]

Yeah, you’re looking pretty huge, man. Keep up the great work in the gym and keep the recipes coming.

this is excellent, thanks

[quote]madquarker wrote:
I think this should be mandatory reading, haha.

Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness [/quote]

LOL!! I don’t know how I missed that one. I bookmarked it for when I have a shitty day.

Thanks MQ!

I want to give a shout out to all the guys that have contributed to these best of threads. Thanks for getting me on the right path and helping keep me there, thanks again.

[quote]madquarker wrote:
I think this should be mandatory reading, haha.

Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness [/quote]

haha

good thread mr. popular :slight_smile:

Thanks!
As a newbie it is easy to get over loaded with all the information available. Add to that most of us don’t even know how to ask the right question and it becomes a recipe for disaster.

So, thanks to all you who are willing to help and remembering what is like to be an idiot. (I’ll go back to sitting quietly in the corner and listening now)

Thanks for the thread, loving it. Using it for further references!

Add a link to the T-Cell Back Roundtable - Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

A list of programs here on the site

I think this stuff about the perfect rep should be added to this list :wink:

[quote]forbes wrote:
I think this stuff about the perfect rep should be added to this list :wink:

Agreed, and the I,BODYBUILDER specialization routine is another good link as well.

Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

Trying to break through a ‘set point’ at the moment and remembered about this thread: Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

Good read, worthy of a link here?

[quote]Zillah wrote:
Trying to break through a ‘set point’ at the moment and remembered about this thread: Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

Good read, worthy of a link here?[/quote]

I try to limit the amount of material on this list coming from the T-Cell, because… well… it’s the T-Cell.

It should already be understood that a forum exists where you can find the biggest members and search for advanced discussions, and something like breaking through set points isn’t a concern most beginners are going to run into (this sticky being mainly for beginners).

[quote]mr popular wrote:

[quote]Zillah wrote:

Good read, worthy of a link here?[/quote]

I try to limit the amount of material on this list coming from the T-Cell, because… well… it’s the T-Cell.

It should already be understood that a forum exists where you can find the biggest members and search for advanced discussions, and something like breaking through set points isn’t a concern most beginners are going to run into (this sticky being mainly for beginners).[/quote]

Fair point, although it may help to deal with the perception some have that one will gain exactly 0.25556554lbs of muscle per month if they do everything correctly. Even beginners need to realise that it doesn’t work like that and it’s good perspective for those in this for the long haul. But yeah, perhaps doesn’t need to go on the main list. No worries, unless someone removes my post there’s still a link here!

I’ve always been told not to work out the same muscle two days in a row. Is this true?

[quote]skaterjesus wrote:
I’ve always been told not to work out the same muscle two days in a row. Is this true?[/quote]

I think a lot of it depends on your volume, intensity, goals, your specific routine(ex: what exercises you are performing to target a muscle on back to back days) and your recovery rate. There is a lot of crossover on specific lifts. I know i can hit my chest one day and the next day still perform weighted dips. I know i can barbell row one day and the next i can do weighted pullups. I definitely can’t incline press one day and the next day shoulder press. I can’t hit my tris hard one day and expect to have a good chest day the next.

Does that make sense?