The Best of T-Nation

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Why’d it get removed?[/quote]

Pretty sure it had something to do with his job (counter-terrorism, I believe) and identity.

His youtube channel is still up though, here: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaTnation

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Why’d it get removed?

Pretty sure it had something to do with his job (counter-terrorism, I believe) and identity.

His youtube channel is still up though, here: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaTnation [/quote]

Shame, I enjoyed his rants.

nice thread!!!

Steroids? Just funny.

[quote]anonym wrote:
Stu’s Countdown thread comes to mind. CT and Prof X’s Bulking Discussion, too (as I think it was named – by Tirib).[/quote]

Good thread.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
anonym wrote:
Stu’s Countdown thread comes to mind. CT and Prof X’s Bulking Discussion, too (as I think it was named – by Tirib).

Good thread.[/quote]

Added.

Wow, Been away a couple of weeks, but this certainly looks promising :slight_smile:

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Wow, Been away a couple of weeks, but this certainly looks promising :slight_smile:

S
[/quote]

Well, obviously now that you’re back everything will go down the drain again :slight_smile:

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Well, obviously now that you’re back everything will go down the drain again :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Ahhhh feeling the love… I missed this place -lol

S

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Mod Laurie wrote:
This thread has been stickied.

How’s your day going Laurie? [/quote]

Excellent! How bout yours?

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Ahhhh feeling the love… I missed this place -lol

S
[/quote]

Ahaha, welcome back brother.

I don’t know how to link it but I think Hussayn’s “10 weeks out” should be up there.

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Mod Laurie wrote:
This thread has been stickied.

How’s your day going Laurie?

Excellent! How bout yours?[/quote]

So far so good sweety! I’ve been a good old GB as of late too ;D

[quote]leadben wrote:
I don’t know how to link it but I think Hussayn’s “10 weeks out” should be up there.[/quote]

Nahhhhhhh

I’d like to see a TBT vs Splits discussion linked there, just to cut down on the amount of people that ask it.

Quality Bodybuilding Meals!

I think this should be mandatory reading, haha.

Hey thanks for the mention guys, I appreciate it.

[quote]Alpha wrote:
Hey thanks for the mention guys, I appreciate it. [/quote]

Thanks for being the f-ing man, and risking your ass to keep mine safe and free.

I have been reading this bodybuilding forum for months now… was considering not creating account until I saw this stickie. Awesome.

Especially enjoyed reading about the big boys and various thoughts on training, etc.

Thanks to all the guys (PX, Bauer, CC, Alpha, Stu, Modok, etc) that took the time to pass on knowledge. This exchanging of info from the guys who have been in the trenches to those who are trying to be as big and aesthetically pleasing as possible (still the idea behind bodybuilding, correct? Don’t know sometimes with the posts that come in here) is the tried and true method of learning. Hope to learn more from all here.

Spenser D