T Nation

The Best of T-Nation

The best of the T-Nation forums, compiled, for easy-access!

Do This Routine Instead of That Dumb One:

The Bodybuilding Bible:

Bodybuilding Philosophy:

CT & Professor X Discussion:

Training Frequency:

Stu Contest Countdown:

Meat help:

Advice for Beginners:

How the Biggest Became the Biggest:

Bauer -

FattyFat -

Professor X -

Waylanderxx -

Cephalic carnage -

Dave -

Alpha -

Sloh -

Miscellaneous and Inspirational:

Things I Can’t Prove, but Believe -

Offseason Bodybuilders -

Member’s Before and After -

Favorite Bodybuilding Picture -

All Powerlifters are Fatties:

Branch Warren Training vids:

Gourmet Bodybuilding:

Comment and respond with any more links you guys think should be here.

Thank you to the Mods and to all the members that got this stickied!

Stu’s Countdown thread comes to mind. CT and Prof X’s Bulking Discussion, too (as I think it was named – by Tirib).

Speaking of the Professor - you should try finding a few of his threads to put in there, as well.

edit: and maybe the Anabolic Diet thread.

Oh, and All Powerlifters are Fatties.

[quote]anonym wrote:
Stu’s Countdown thread comes to mind. [/quote]

Here is Stu’s gem of awesomeness…

Also vote for stickem

Oh, and Feedback from Meat

One of the biggest and strongest on this site, yet he tends to fly under the radar here in the BB section… which is a shame.

x3 on the stick.

stickie it!!!

[quote]anonym wrote:
Oh, and Feedback from Meat

One of the biggest and strongest on this site, yet he tends to fly under the radar here in the BB section… which is a shame.

x3 on the stick.[/quote]

posted.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
anonym wrote:
Stu’s Countdown thread comes to mind.

Here is Stu’s gem of awesomeness…

Also vote for stickem[/quote]

posted.

Keep em coming if you guys have anymore good ones. Remember we don’t need an exhaustive list, this is just a compilation of links that will help to shape peoples’ attitude towards making the most progress they can in bodybuilding.

If you think there’s a classic thread that you can say to yourself “if I were a beginner reading this, it would have a huge positive impact on my training/diet/lifestyle” then link it up here and I will add it to the original.

And needless to say, Mods, sticky this thread! It’s long overdue, and I’ve already got the next one cooking.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
Keep em coming if you guys have anymore good ones. Remember we don’t need an exhaustive list, this is just a compilation of links that will help to shape peoples’ attitude towards making the most progress they can in bodybuilding.[/quote]

This is a good point, and in my mind I was a little worried that if everyone tossed a thread into the mix, this might turn into a long-winded list of “pretty good” threads as opposed to “the best”.

I just figured any good bodybuilding sticky should at least mention contest prep (Stu) and bulking philosophy (Prof X and CT’s Discussion), and Marauder’s advices (as Arnie would say) are as good as any, in my mind.

Oh - and maybe bolding the category names? Just a little formatting suggestion to bring the topics to eye easier. Kinda a chore, I know, but stickies last a lifetime.

Hmmm, Dave_'s Alpha thread, perhaps? He’s one of the few sporting 19" guns and details his progress/training pretty thouroughly.

Maybe MODOK’s “Bodypart Once Weekly?” thread, for the volume lovers.

Another vote to Stick this thread.

STICKY!

All Powerlifters are Fatties

Edit: Just a quick vid.

It’s Who You Listen To

I have no problem with my thread being a sticky. It’s probably a good idea since I’m pretty much done giving advice when i’m not specifically asked to do so. I’ve grown tired of reading some thread titled “need advice on squat technique”, I give my two cents and then some douche come in and says that I don’t know what i’m talking about. Sooo… to anyone wanting my advice, feel free to come on over to the Darkside.

Nicely done Mr popular.

I feel like I need to update my thread now with how my training philosophies have changed in the past 6 months or so, since it’s been posted hah

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:
I have no problem with my thread being a sticky. It’s probably a good idea since I’m pretty much done giving advice when i’m not specifically asked to do so. I’ve grown tired of reading some thread titled “need advice on squat technique”, I give my two cents and then some douche come in and says that I don’t know what i’m talking about. Sooo… to anyone wanting my advice, feel free to come on over to the Darkside. [/quote]

I’m pretty pumped this got posted, because when I tried looking for it, and I may be a retard, I couldn’t find it.

Wow a sticky in the bodybuilding forum? NICE!

This thread has been stickied.

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:
This thread has been stickied.[/quote]

How’s your day going Laurie?

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:
This thread has been stickied.[/quote]

Thanks !

Alpha’s Training Thread

Unfortunately, the real gold was in his training log which has since been removed, but he still gives some good info in this thread.

This man was truly an inspiration both in and out of the gym.

Just found Meat giving FREE advice to lifters. Couldn’t ask for a better thread.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
Alpha’s Training Thread

Unfortunately, the real gold was in his training log which has since been removed, but he still gives some good info in this thread.

This man was truly an inspiration both in and out of the gym.[/quote]

Dammit, I was hoping to go back and read that again at some point.

Why’d it get removed?