The Best is Yet to Come I Hope...

Keep us posted on your progress…

To: Tonkaboy…
Here I go with a huge Hijack but hopfully we can keep it short. I notice that in your posts, there is an occational A$%#^@ type mark…what program are you running that causes that? I guess I’m becoming more security minded these days and wonder what I’m missing. Additionally, I intend to start a similar cyle as you are running in the near future with slightly different goals. I will certainly benifit from this thread.
Thank you for you time.

Mike

[quote]mgern527 wrote:
To: Tonkaboy…
Here I go with a huge Hijack but hopfully we can keep it short. I notice that in your posts, there is an occational A$%#^@ type mark…what program are you running that causes that? I guess I’m becoming more security minded these days and wonder what I’m missing. Additionally, I intend to start a similar cyle as you are running in the near future with slightly different goals. I will certainly benifit from this thread.
Thank you for you time.

Mike[/quote]

The occasional “weird” characters are left over from copying and pasting my posts from MS Word. I am glad you are finding this thread useful. Good luck on your future cycle.