T Nation

The Best HOT-ROX?

Are there differnt versions of HOT-ROX?? If soo with one is the best???

Polar bear

Fact bears eat beets.

Check the TMUSCLE store, they only sell one type. The HOT-ROX Extreme, they may have had another type at one point but this is the best stuff out there right now. Ct. Rock is taking them ask him. I’m using Spike tabs and drinks for energy right now and they work great.

If there is other HOT-ROX out there then the HOT-ROX Extreme type is the most potent newest stuff so use that neh?

bears. beets. battle star galactica.

The HOT-ROX Extreme formula did actually change recently. A bottle I have from a year ago has A7-E Thermogenic gel, while the current ingredient list has Biotest X19 Gel with one ingredient fewer.

[quote]absolute3 wrote:
The HOT-ROX Extreme formula did actually change recently. A bottle I have from a year ago has A7-E Thermogenic gel, while the current ingredient list has Biotest X19 Gel with one ingredient fewer.[/quote]

The formula with the A7E was far superior to this new x19 gel, in my opinion.

The new version is missing A7-E, which is timed-release 7-Keto DHEA. I can’t say if or how this changes the effectiveness because I will get moderated if I do make such a comment. All I know is that they have been unable to find a source of the compound since last summer, according to Bill Roberts.

Had no clue it changed