I am trying to make a diet based on your new article.
“The Best Damn Diet for Natural Lifters”
What’s getting me is the carbs, so I would like to see if I understand it correctly.
I am 6’3", 175 lbs. (ectomorph)
Daily caloric intake on muscle building plan: 175x16=2800
Protein: 1,25 grams per lbs 218,75 = 220g
Carbs: 2800 (daily) - 880 (protein) = 1920 x0,6 (since I am carb tolerant I guess)=
1152 calories / 4= 288g of carbs!
Fats: 2800 (daily) - 1152 (carbs) = 1648 /9 = 183g of fat.
so meal wise:
- Breakfast: 35g of protein and 30g fats
- Lunch: 35g of protein and 30g fats
- Snack: 35g of protein and 30g fats
- Workout: 35g of protein and 100g of carbs (Plazma™)
- Dinner: 35g of protein and 100g of carbs
- Snack: 35g of protein and 100g of carbs
It just seems like alot! of carbs in a short time - but maybe its just me?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
PS: I am planning to do The Best Damn High-Volume Workout-Plan.