The Best Biotest Supplement

Just an opinion poll here, but I was wondering what was the best supplement put out by Biotest. Either past or present. Just looking for everyone’s opinion.

Surge. Spike gets a close second. But Surge, it’s just so perfect for its use.

The staff of writers and contributing writers and the knowledge they share are the best supplement. But a direct answer would be:

IMHO- MAG-10 and Grow!

MAG-10

Yup. I would have to second the vote for the talented profressionals who contribute articles to this site.

Oh for the love of god, I love Waterbury and all them just as much as the next T-Magger, but get of their dicks and name the best supplement “product” that they sell.

You’re ruining the mood! Bastard.

OK: Alpha Male.

Why? Surge is fantastic, but it has similar competitors. Likewise for Grow!, though Grow! is definitely the best of the bunch. Spike? Fantastic, but not vital to gaining. Etc.

Alpha Male, on the other hand, really doesn’t have anything that can compete with it. It’s a unique product which offers substantial benefits.

Very good question, but alot of opinions will be based on specific training goals.

Answer: Alpha Male

Why: I’m very cautious when it comes to supplements. I’d previously never supplemented with anything stronger than protien shakes.I’ve tried Grow!, Surge, and Power Drive.
I judge a supplement more on negative side effects than positive. Alpha Male is a subtle yet VERY effective boost of testosterone that works in every way advertised. What makes this product super special…I have experienced NO negative effects associated with this product. NONE.

Man I thought this would open up a giant discussion. I’ve tried HOT-ROX and didn’t get the results I was expecting. I’m curious about Carbolin-19 and the hype surrounding it. I missed the chance to try MAG-10 but maybe will give Alpha Male a shot.

The only (current) Biotest product I haven’t tried is HOT-ROX and I’ll go with Surge if I could only pick one.

[quote]CHIZZLED wrote:
Very good question, but alot of opinions will be based on specific training goals.

Answer: Alpha Male

Why: I’m very cautious when it comes to supplements. I’d previously never supplemented with anything stronger than protien shakes.I’ve tried Grow!, Surge, and Power Drive.
I judge a supplement more on negative side effects than positive. Alpha Male is a subtle yet VERY effective boost of testosterone that works in every way advertised. What makes this product super special…I have experienced NO negative effects associated with this product. NONE.[/quote]

what negative side effects have you experienced with Surge or Grow!? and don’t go pussy on me and tell me about the insulin crash.

The best for Muscle gaining: Surge

The best overall nutritional supplement: Grow! (Classic, though Low-Carb Grow! has its times during training cycles as well)

The best overall for working out/mental clarity (that has improved my life the most): Spike!

HoosierDaddy…
what negative side effects have you experienced with Surge or Grow!? And don’t go pussy on me and tell me about the insulin crash.

I’m not knocking either product (Low-Carb Grow!/Surge)their both fantastic supplements. The reason I wouldn’t put either first though…
Grow!: I’d previously tried other brands of protien powders, while the ease of digestion, and taste of Grow! may be superior…I’m still not convinced it’s effects out perform another specific brand I’d grown accustomed to. What I look for in a protien powder:

1. NO loss of muscular density
  2. NO loss of visual muscle seperation
  3. Speed of digestion (Relating to bathroom trips)
    I didn’t pick Grow! because of #3. But, for the quality and price, it beats any other powder.

Surge:
I take Surge during the second half of my workout, and immediately after workout. I can say this…while taking Surge during that second half of a workout, muscle fatique seems to disappear and intensity seems to elevate. Which is great. Tastes great too. There have been no neg. side effects I’ve experienced with Surge. The only reason this didn’t make #1 is because it’s simply top of the line nutrition, when it’s needed most. I feel I eat extremely well post workout as it is, and if not for the fatique/intensity factor. I may have discontinued use of the product.

They are all top notch supplements, but a T-Booster with no negative side effects…

It has to be between Surge and Grow!. Although I feel that Low-Carb Grow! is the most integral product made by Biotest, my vote has to go to Surge. Why?

Surge has no true competitor in the market. It would be possible to get similar results from another high-quality protein powder, in place of Grow! (i.e. other decent protein powders do exist). However, Surge is really in a class by itself, in that no company (to my knowledge) has successfully emulated a solid PWO drink.

~Terumo

I appreciate everyone’s feedback. Anyone have personal experience with Methoxy-7? Based on what I’ve read an order for Surge is a must. Any thoughts Methoxy-7 in addition?

It’s a bad question. It’s like asking - what is the best vehicle on the market today?

The best Biotest supplement for what?

If I’m bulking, HOT-ROX isn’t even in my cabinet.

If I’m cutting - Classic Grow! would be a train wreck for me.

If your in the middle of an AAS cycle you’d just be pissing in the wind if you were to take Alpha Male, TRIBEX, or RED KAT.

DO you see what I’m talking about?

Come on RainJack…be a sport.
If you’ve tried any or all of them for their and your specific outcome, which one would you say solely exceeded your expectations?
Tis good information for present and future users amigo.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
It’s a bad question. It’s like asking - what is the best vehicle on the market today?

The best Biotest supplement for what?

If I’m bulking, HOT-ROX isn’t even in my cabinet.

If I’m cutting - Classic Grow! would be a train wreck for me.

If your in the middle of an AAS cycle you’d just be pissing in the wind if you were to take Alpha Male, TRIBEX, or RED KAT.

DO you see what I’m talking about? [/quote]

Then just say Low-Carb Grow!. I can’t really think of any time that it would be undesirable (unless you were doing the protein cycling stuff).

~Terumo

Geez - Why can’t I be the ass of the thread just once?

But upon further thought -

It’s gotta be Surge. It works. Regardless of your goals, PWO nutrition is a must and you just can’t beat Surge.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Geez - Why can’t I be the ass of the thread just once?..
[/quote]

IT HELPS IF U TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND U SAY FUCK A LOT AND NEVER EVER USE PUNCTUASHUN OR SPEL CHECK

Just a thought…

~Terumo