The Best All Around Steroid

I am just asking for opinions here. I have used alot of different things. Test, EQ,Deca, Tren, D-bol, anavar, A50. My preference is test and d-bol for size and strength, and test and anavar for a more lean hardness. But the most impressed I have been was with tren. I loved the results, but two things happened.

First, my urine got darker and darker until it was actually dark purple, and then finally, I got the “final shot” where I hit a vein AND a nerve, and literally thought it was all over. The alcohol content in the tren is too high. After an experience like that, I could never use tren again. Regardless, for all around, tren is the best, and also most by far most harsh.

My question is for the people who have used alot, what do you consider the best. I know there are some newer things out there, and some things I have I have not used. I know it depends on your goals, but I’d like to hear peoples preferences regardless of their personal goals.

Tren is a very good drug, just difficult to use, and should never be used by beginners.

I would say test is the best all around.

Potent mass builder, good for recomposition, one of the best for strength, low side effects when used with an AI.

Easy to use and since its chemically identical to naturally produced hormones it feels very natural and has a nice feel.

Not to mention its cheap, and easily avaliable.

gosh, dark purple urine. You must be pissing a lot of blood out!!

If I have choose a steroid to stay on for the rest of my life. I will use primobolan, and a little bit of test (100mg/ week) just for test replacement.

D-bol is great shit… but needs test w/ it.

[quote]mephistopheles wrote:

If I have choose a steroid to stay on for the rest of my life. I will use primobolan, and a little bit of test (100mg/ week) just for test replacement. [/quote]

Can you tell me a little about your experiences with primobolin?

Seems like if there was any one compound to be on it would be Test.

[quote]40&Big wrote:
mephistopheles wrote:

If I have choose a steroid to stay on for the rest of my life. I will use primobolan, and a little bit of test (100mg/ week) just for test replacement.

Can you tell me a little about your experiences with primobolin?

[/quote]

Its weak and incredibly mild sideeffect wise.

Not very good by itself, combined with test and its great.

That’s messed up about the tren man. I would quit the cycle immediately if that ever happened to me.

Test is the best.

But tren is a great compound to combine it with. Add masteron and I don’t know if you’ve got the Holy Grail, but you’ve at least got the Holy Highball Glass.

Luckily, I’ve not had any of the very bad, scary sounding experiences you’ve had with tren. Actually, tren (good quality tren, anyway) treats me very well. My worst side is usually night sweats, which is certainly manageable.

Your kidneys much have really hated you. How much water were you drinking during that cycle?

I would agree about the test…

However, my first cycle was a tren only, because I was a complete idiot. But I really have never had any sides from tren at all. Maybe that just makes me very lucky, because I’ve never had the night sweats, loss of libido, or felt shutdown at all. Maybe at the end I might get a small amount of skin irritation but thats all.

So I would obviously have tren as a close second…

The best all around steroid?

Test. Test is the only anabolic you really need. Most everything else tries to mimic testosterone in one form or another.

Test has always been king, and will always be king.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
The best all around steroid?

Test. Test is the only anabolic you really need. Most everything else tries to mimic testosterone in one form or another.

Test has always been king, and will always be king. [/quote]

Isn’t it sexy?

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Your kidneys much have really hated you. How much water were you drinking during that cycle?[/quote]

I was drinking what I thought was plenty of water. It was interesting. My daytime urinations were not unusual at all. It was the first in the morning that was crazy. On top of being very dark, it was also thick. Needless to say, I quit right away.

The bad shot was much worse. As soon as I removed the syringe, I felt like every nerve ending in my body was on fire. From the tips of my fingers, to my toes, to my eyes, even to my jimmy. But the REAL scary thing was I felt it enter my heart, and I thought I was a goner. Interestingly enough, it did not cause me to cough though. I have talked with alot of guys whose bad experience with tren was a coughing attack. I never had that, but I did always have a feeling of phlem in my lungs that I could gever get out.
Every thing has it’s price, and tren is not going to work for me. It is nice to hear about the test though, because I have an unlimited supply of pharmaceutical grade test and hcg.

If i could choose one AAS it would be Test. Of course for the reasons already stated. However my favourite AAS is Nandrolone. It isnt my all around drug… but it is my fave… y’know?

No drug i have used for muscle gives gains quite like nandrolone… when used with test it adds gains to what would be a good gaining cycle anyway - it really blows up the effect from test - and not only are they better quality than if one were to increase the dose of test by 2, but they stay.

When i think of most all other AAS’s when used in conjunction with test there are ‘issues’ such as gains disappear, sides triple, muscle isnt gained, price(primo), effects are secondary or often counter the effect desired from test.
here are issues from nandrolone too… but not in its effectiveness or potency in desired action.

When Nandrolone is used with another androgen (for comfort - such as proviron/mast ie. Alone) it gives great results that are better quality than test, and they are maintainable - no matter what others have stated on this subject (ie. that gains are hard to maintain due to long recovery), i managed to maintain the results from Deca very well with correct diet and exercise.

I believe this (that gains are easily maintainable post cycle) is due to the fact that men recover from nandrolone better than they think - it is just libido does not recover due to the prolactin, which is the sign that most AAS users use to judge HPTA function.
I am not saying it isnt as suppressive or that they recover faster than they would from an appreciable amount of another potent AAS, just that perhaps the suppression isnt as long as berlieved sometimes due to the lowered libido - NOT lowered test after recovery.

JMO…

:wink:

Holy F""K!!!

Whatever you where doing or taking was fu"ked up! Nothing even close to that has happened to me or anyone I know. Dark is normal, but Purple???

[quote] Brook wrote:
If i could choose one AAS it would be Test. Of course for the reasons already stated. However my favourite AAS is Nandrolone. It isnt my all around drug… but it is my fave… y’know?

No drug i have used for muscle gives gains quite like nandrolone… when used with test it adds gains to what would be a good gaining cycle anyway - it really blows up the effect from test - and not only are they better quality than if one were to increase the dose of test by 2, but they stay.

When i think of most all other AAS’s when used in conjunction with test there are ‘issues’ such as gains disappear, sides triple, muscle isnt gained, price(primo), effects are secondary or often counter the effect desired from test.
here are issues from nandrolone too… but not in its effectiveness or potency in desired action.

When Nandrolone is used with another androgen (for comfort - such as proviron/mast ie. Alone) it gives great results that are better quality than test, and they are maintainable - no matter what others have stated on this subject (ie. that gains are hard to maintain due to long recovery), i managed to maintain the results from Deca very well with correct diet and exercise.

I believe this (that gains are easily maintainable post cycle) is due to the fact that men recover from nandrolone better than they think - it is just libido does not recover due to the prolactin, which is the sign that most AAS users use to judge HPTA function.
I am not saying it isnt as suppressive or that they recover faster than they would from an appreciable amount of another potent AAS, just that perhaps the suppression isnt as long as berlieved sometimes due to the lowered libido - NOT lowered test after recovery.

JMO…

;)[/quote]
I concur… except it’s not my favorite.

i agree test is best all around but as far as best, tren is the most potent mg for mg aas i have ever used.

I thought it was known that the dark urine likely has to do with the rust colored oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in urine and often mistaken for blood…
"trenbolone and 17epi-trenbolone are both excreted (in urine) as conjugates that can be hydrolyzed with beta-glucuronidase.

This implies that trenbolone leaves the body as beta-glucuronides or sulfates"
Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids
W Schanzer - Clinical Chemistry, 1996

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
I thought it was known that the dark urine likely has to do with the rust colored oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in urine and often mistaken for blood…
"trenbolone and 17epi-trenbolone are both excreted (in urine) as conjugates that can be hydrolyzed with beta-glucuronidase.

This implies that trenbolone leaves the body as beta-glucuronides or sulfates"
Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids
W Schanzer - Clinical Chemistry, 1996 [/quote]

Well, obviously not well known. I always assumed it was blood. Good to know though.

Not just you - it is written in countless steroid books that it is blood and that tren is hard on the kidneys. It is also said that it is necessary to drink more than 2L of water a day while using the drug.

So looks like a few hundred thousand people may have assumed that.

I dont know the truth.

:frowning: