The Beast Awakens

Abs finally showing thru.

Just wanted to mark my 2nd year process. Not really looking for tips.

My lifts:

benchpress = 195 x 1 (over 280 if its a machine bench)
squat = 215 x 1
deadlift = 225 x 1

I work out 2-3 times a week depending on a schedule (im very busy with school otherwise, math undergrad at a UofWaterloo). If its 2 days then its sat+sun. If its 3 days its mon+wed+fri. I work around 3 major lifts, ie squat + something 1 day, bench + something following day, deadlift + something day after. I do almost no arm work since its hard enough to squeeze all the major compound lifts in 1 week.

I basically do only the following: horizontal/verctical push, horizontal/vertical pull, squat or variation, deadlift or variation.

Usually its more like :

Monday: Squat + chin-ups + dumbbell military press, 8 sets each

Wednesday: bench press + chest supported rowing 10-12 sets each

Friday: Deadlift + shoulder/trap work + maybe arms (if not dead by then)

GL and gimme your feedback. No haters plz.

Reduced light shot for more defenition in my pecs

Dont take me to be arrogant btw, Im not looking for tips cause ive been making steady progress in both strength and size so I think im on the right track.

Gave you a 1. Gain some weight (atleast 50 lbs)then come back for a rating.

squat and deadlift should be 80 - 100lbs more in terms of balance

i know im not jay cutler yet

but im a solid 4.5/10 on this site IMO. compared to others.

[quote]Drivethruhero wrote:
i know im not jay cutler yet

but im a solid 4.5/10 on this site IMO. compared to others.[/quote]

i see you as simply skinny, you dont look like you lift

in fact, all of my lifts were better than yours before I started lifting, and youve been at it for two years? something is seriously wrong here.

you might not be looking for tips, but i sugest you start

my first bench was 10 lb on each side, which posed serious effort. Now im aiming at 45 + 35 on each side(soon I hope). I consider that progress.

compared to others??? what others? You mean the other people who get flamed for posting thier pictures? Maybe you need to learn from them. What is wrong with kids these days? Is it so important for you to have your ego stroked that you’ll post your skinny assed pictures on a body building site??? The site is called T-Nation. The T stands for testosterone, you know like the stuff needed to build muscle? Which you have very little. When you can bench 300 and squat 420 and deadlift 500 lbs or so then post pics. Maybe you’ll know what having “real” muscle is all about by then. 225 lb dead for 1 rm??? a little girl could do that. You’re 19 years old, your test is the highest it’ll ever be. Fucken eat and make use of it. A 4.5 WTF??? That was a joke right?

Nope your certaintly not Jay Cutler… :slight_smile:
But considering recent submissions on this forum you have nothing to be afraid of.
You do look like you lift, just not like you lift a lot.
I know you’re not looking for tips but your squat and deadlift need serious work (even from a balance point of view).

youngguns35, alot of guys can pretend to be hardcore online. But honestly on day to day basis how many of guys like you i ever see ? Once a week ull see someone benching ur numbers, if not less. Its funny how everybody is hardcore online the most. I dont neceserraly claim U specifically cannot lift those numbers, its just in REAL LIFE guys like you are almost non-existant. And compared to average public im pretty damn strong. k ?

[quote]youngguns35 wrote:
compared to others??? what others? You mean the other people who get flamed for posting thier pictures? Maybe you need to learn from them. What is wrong with kids these days? Is it so important for you to have your ego stroked that you’ll post your skinny assed pictures on a body building site??? The site is called T-Nation. The T stands for testosterone, you know like the stuff needed to build muscle? Which you have very little. When you can bench 300 and squat 420 and deadlift 500 lbs or so then post pics. Maybe you’ll know what having “real” muscle is all about by then. 225 lb dead for 1 rm??? a little girl could do that. You’re 19 years old, your test is the highest it’ll ever be. Fucken eat and make use of it. A 4.5 WTF??? That was a joke right?[/quote]

I have seen 116 lb. female lifters bench press more than this kid can deadlift for a 1RM.

Wait? 8 to 10 sets? How many reps? You kinda strike me as one of those super skinny dudes who might benefit from switching to higher intensity/frequency, lower volume approach.

And for gods sake squat/deadlift more. You could easily pull off squating 3 times a week if you up the weight/lower the volume.

youngguns35, alot of guys can pretend to be hardcore online. But honestly on day to day basis how many of guys like you i ever see ? Once a week ull see someone benching ur numbers, if not less. Its funny how everybody is hardcore online the most. I dont neceserraly claim U specifically cannot lift those numbers, its just in REAL LIFE guys like you are almost non-existant. And compared to average public im pretty damn strong. k ?[/quote]

LOllll ok. Buddy, your kinda off in your own little world here. I mean, okay okay, im not gonna hate on your pics, becuase EVERYONE starts somewhere. But where you piss me off is when you put the pics up.

See, the whole reason you put pics up is so your fellow lifters can RATE you, andgive you feedback, tell you what they think, tell you where you stand. They give you this information so youll know where you are. Once you kinda know where you stand and how far along you are. This info can help you make all kinds of desisions, whether or not your training is working, or if you need to change your diet. And most of the guys are nice enough to give you tips! not just give you feedback. So your dumb ass gets on here and puts pics looking for posotive feedback and nobody gives you any… and its like it offends you. Your fucking stupid. Dont put the pics up unless you truley want feedback. Your getting what you asked for. Dumbass.

The Beast…

is a giraffe.

forgot to add, im 100% natural. Unless you count creatine monohydrate as steroid.

forgot to add, im 100% natural. Unless you count creatine monohydrate as steroid.[/quote]

100% natural…SHUT UP! relli? :o:O:O:O WOW!
Man you looks soo jacked!

“Unless you count creatine monohydrate as steroid”…LMFAO!
Sooo fucking funny.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG neck.

I’m so afraid of “THE BEAST” … You must be on steroids dude…

Seriously…

If you don’t want advice stop reading this post…

I’d say you should forget about those two years of wasted time… and start from zero…

Train 3x times a week with a 5x5 program or something like that…

Eat!!.. Eat at least 1g of protein per lb of your bodyweight…

eat at least 20 calories per lb of bodyweight

Seriously man, Eat!!.. If you wanna be a beast eat like one then…

i agree with the wasted time crowd.

come on now kid im no jay cutler either but you look like you ran away from a prison camp in cambodia.
have fun with your 35 pounders there buddy

if yo uwant advcie I will give it if not I will only flame you this once.