T Nation

The BBC Breaks It Down for Women

Excerpt from the article:

Yes woman because having a very pronounced hourglass figure is ideal and easily obtainable - its also a new thing, nobody has ever tried this “hour glass” model before. Here is a picture of what you’re striving for.

British size 14 is American size 10, and yeah, I’d say she’s a 10.

Amazing rack.

Never heard of her.
What’s an hourglass?

I guess this is where we start a debate about the ideal size of women. Outstanding.

Did you know that the Expendables is coming out in theaters in a few weeks? Its gonna kick ass.

I’d do her … hell i might even pay…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I’d do her … hell i might even pay…[/quote]

Dude, you’ve already got better. Plus you got Court stalking you.

Why must the Dog always chase the Cat?

^you’re my new best friend wol

Interesting that the article reports her measurements as “36-32-36 - although some reports suggest 38-32-38.” I would think her waist would be much smaller than that. I’ve been 39-29-39 and not looked nearly that curvy. Those measurements would make her waist/hip ratio .88 or .84, far from the ideal.

I’d still pay.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

I’d still pay.[/quote]

I’d film it.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

I’d still pay.[/quote]

I’d film it.[/quote]

I’d fluff

From other pictures, she’s kind of got a flat ass–at least compared to her other assets. I like, but I wouldn’t single her out as one of the sexiest in the world.

And of course, there is no ideal body for women to strive for. Just be healthy and happy.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
From other pictures, she’s kind of got a flat ass–at least compared to her other assets. I like, but I wouldn’t single her out as one of the sexiest in the world.

And of course, there is no ideal body for women to strive for. Just be healthy and happy.[/quote]

^This…And fill them Jeans!

she’s far from ideal in my eyes…there are several vixens here that are way hotter. Maybe I just like my women more athletic?

like this…I wish I knew who she was

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

And of course, there is no ideal body for women to strive for. Just be healthy and happy.[/quote]

^This…And fill them Jeans![/quote]

Larry what show or movie is that Avatar from?

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

^This…And fill them Jeans!

That women is hawt but there are vixens here on this site that turn me on more then that chick.

I know someone already said it but I had to say it again… This is how much we love you ladies!!!

I don’t care what y’all say … I’d still fluff

Jamie Koeppe is the most attractive woman in the world.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

^This…And fill them Jeans![/quote]

Larry what show or movie is that Avatar from?[/quote]

Sorry dude, don’t know. :confused: In any even I might change it with a new Shakira gif I found…

Christina Hendricks looks pretty good, but she’s a fucking ginger. Which means she’s half-vampire, which means that Count has probably ravaged every orifice in her body already, which means she’s permanently emotionally-scarred, which means she’s probably a complete fucking slam-piece slut, which means…she’s perfect!