The Awkward Trainer

Hey guys, Long time lurker, first time poster

All throughout highschool I was very outgoing and extremely social but the last year has been different. It’s like I’m changing into a completely different/timid person and I don’t want to. I am now very awkward and weird when I am in mostly any social situation. I feel autistic sometimes. The reason I am telling you this is because I have recently been hired by a local commercial gym to be a trainer. I am hoping that this will help bring back the social skills that I used to have, but I can’t be certain.
What would a trainer on this site do if you were in my position? Getting into a different profession is out of the question.

[quote]CountryMusicSux wrote:

All throughout highschool I was very outgoing and extremely social but the last year has been different. It’s like I’m changing into a completely different/timid person and I don’t want to. I am now very awkward and weird when I am in mostly any social situation. I feel autistic sometimes. The reason I am telling you this is because I have recently been hired by a local commercial gym to be a trainer. I am hoping that this will help bring back the social skills that I used to have, but I can’t be certain.
What would a trainer on this site do if you were in my position? Getting into a different profession is out of the question. [/quote]

Blow your brains out now while you’ve got the chance. Otherwise, your budding autism might turn into fullblown mongoloidism and you’ll lack the mental capacity to do what is necessary.

I like old country music.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t know… even the old stuff is iffy. But I will agree that old country is way better then “modern country”

i like cuntry girlz

What would a trainer on this site do if you were in my position? Getting into a different profession is out of the question. [/quote]

Did you just get out of high school?

If so, it’s not surprising that you feel awkward and weird. Adults are not high school kids and you aren’t yet operating or communicating at the level they are.

If not, try drinking. You will feel like you fit in and are socially well adjusted even if you ain’t. This will last about 10 years, at which point you will experience a devastating and incomprehensible remorse and self loathing. Try not to off yourself. That just makes a bigger mess.

I am in the process of growing a mullet. It’s been pretty tough so far because my hair does not grow very fast but it is going pretty well.

Here is my inspiration:

why don’t you stop giving a shit

Go back to lurking. At least you won’t be socially awkward on these forums any longer.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
why don’t you stop giving a shit[/quote]

x1000000000000. dont be a d-bag, just loosen up

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[/quote]

X2

Yea dude, don’t hate on country!!

Dick Fountain

TSB

WWVD