The Austrian Viewpoint

Ron Paul should be leading our country. Instead, we have a bunch of stupid fucking idiots at the helm who convince all the other stupid fucking idiots who have no clue, that all is well. Keep listening people. Keep paying attention to your parties of bullshit. Keep buying the plastic credit words of your saviors and die. I hate you all.

Ron Paul addressing Congress. Maybe someone is listening to him this time…?

When will the working man finally stop bailing out the rich. It must be uncomfortable being over the barrel, don’t bail them and lose your investment or bail them and hope you don’t lose your investment.

There needs to be accountability at the highest level of these institutions. These poeple walk around with get out of jail free cards. Sorry this isn’t a game of monopoly, although it’s being played like it is.

Need some watchdog groups that are independent of business and government. Then whos to say anyone will listen. All to often it the old “Hear what you want to hear” and put on the blinders. When they say buyer be wear they sure do mean it.

I voted for Ron Paul too. I had the fortunate opportunity to hear him speak in DC several months back, and have never been more impressed with a politician’s point-on direct extemporaneous answers to audience questions.

If only the majority voted based on logic rather than emotions…

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
“Listen to regular American business people not the super rich…”

http://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/?p=episode&name=2008-09-26_035_stop_the_bailout.mp3 [/quote]

This is a point that a lot of people(and the media)seem to overlook or plain ass don’t know.

America runs on small, private business. Everyone thinks of Microsoft, GM, Exxon/Mobile, and Apple when they think of “business” or “capitalism”, when in reality it’s small companies with under 500 employees who aren’t bending the American people over the barrel and aren’t making billions in profits every quarter.

And all Obama wants to do is tax businesses. Shit, I can’t afford his god damn “Change”(nor do I want it).

Economic Depressions: Their Cause and Cure
Murray N. Rothbard

Interesting article Lift.

One analogy this article had me think of (they started hinting towards it in the article) is the debate of evolution vs. creationism.

In a free market capitalist economy the survival of the fittest amongst business will take place. Essentially in our society we (especially the government) are trying to play God. Unfortunately if you know the Bible well enough it doesn’t end too well for everyone… the four horsemen will show eventually.

In order for selection to happen there must be competition. Banks that benefit from government intervention do not compete and will eventually become sick and die.

What’s worse their sick infects other banks.

Paul talking about the most recent legislation on Bloomberg.