T Nation

The Art of Rap

My style is tae kwon do.

Is nonexistent.

Not that I’m a true hip-hop head but I definitely want to see that.

looks fantastic

Dr. Dre is jacked.

CS

You make it really tough on me sometimes Chris.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
You make it really tough on me sometimes Chris.[/quote]

You’re just jelly cause you can’t beat box :slight_smile:

Damn this is must-see for any hip hop fan like myself.

Looks like Ice-T purposely excluded Wayne, Drake and the rest of the YMCM gang (at least from the trailer). Thank goodness.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Damn this is must-see for any hip hop fan like myself.

Looks like Ice-T purposely excluded Wayne, Drake and the rest of the YMCM gang (at least from the trailer). Thank goodness. [/quote]

From everything:

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
You make it really tough on me sometimes Chris.[/quote]

You’re just jelly cause you can’t beat box :)[/quote]

A nun taught me how to beat box.

Thanking you for bringing this into my life.