The Apex Creature

The idea that animals are smarter than us is absurd. I’ve never met a dolphin that could build a Boeing 747 or land on the moon. I also highly doubt my cat would do very well in a theoretical physics course. My dog couldn’t even figure out how to shit in the toilet

2 Likes

It was weird! Healthy spines don’t do that!

Like, Hey, it’s suffereing, Shoot it 1 more time.

1 Like

I notice my cats like to lie on my chest while I’m taking a nap. My grandmother tells me to be careful as they’re stealing my lifeforce through my breath.

Thinking about it, it all makes perfect sense since they have effectively succeeded in training me to do, and give them whatever they want over the years.

Therefore, I can logically conclude that the future will be dominated by Thundercats.

4 Likes

Stockpile Thundrainium!

And dump all your plastic in the ocean.

1 Like

Cameron Crowe isn’t just an underrated genius of a scriptwriter(if anyone wants to dispute this, shut up and go watch Almost Famous). He also saw the future a decade ago.

A dolphin doesn’t need a 747, it can swim ANYWHERE in the world it wants to go.
And why in the hell would they want to go to the moon? To beat to orcas there?
Apparently it wasn’t all that, because nobody has bothered to go back. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Okay but could 10000 humans win a fight against an orca and a cat?

2 Likes

Too easy. Just toss the cat into the orcas mouth. When it chomps down it will be poisoned by the bitter hatred that cats are primarily composed of.

jk. I love cats and have the softest most adorable little grey kitty in the universe.

4 Likes

Nope!

2 Likes

No contest. The cat will win.

Beats the orca through strategic posturing and fakeouts:

Beats the humans through emotional manipulation:

1 Like
3 Likes

Does anyone get the feeling that some threads are started simply to argue about a very dumb topic?

…No, I mean a REALLY dumb topic, with even dumber points made by the OP.

1 Like

My money’s on the Raykins. Wipe out humans somehow and give these little fuckers a few million years.

Definetly a critter worth worrying about.
murder-suspect-back-in-court

1 Like

Actually, sharks are the only species that have been documented committing acts of vengeance on extended family members of those who have taken the lives of one of their kin. One hypothesis based on existing research points to the high probability that they have evolved to be able to form psychic connections to their potential victims. See Jaws 4: The Revenge.

3 Likes

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, the Replys have been hilarious, we have a T Nation Classic thread in the making.

1 Like

I feel like i should quickly slide in an say that i dont personally think there is another creature alive that would ever trump the achievements made by man, however hearing other peoples “dumb” opinions on this “dumb” topic certainly make for fun reading👍

I watched a nature show all about how dolphins are perverts. I’m not kidding, they like rape porpoises and shit like that.

4 Likes

Interestingly, last year one day, my dog bolted out of the door as soon as I opened it.

Goes into a bush and comes out with a baby bird. Dead.

He now gets full on attacked by what I assume are the parents of this bird whenever he goes out there. I’m left alone, kids, our friends, my brother’s dog, our neighbour’s dog, all left alone.

This happened in December and they still attack him daily.

1 Like