The Anti-T-Nation

Please make it stop!

“Well then a guy I met several years ago must’ve been at least 175 lbs. overweight because he was none too big to begin with (maybe 4 inches) but he had so much pubic fat that it engulfed his entire penis and then some, and according to your equation he was -1 inch in length. Soft or hard, all you could see was his foreskin because his penis was inside his fat. He called it his “hole” and he was proud of it. I used to put my finger in his hole and touch his penis, then I used to put my penis in his hole and f*** his fat. He could also j/o in his “hole” and cum would dribble out of it. I swear all of this is true. It was totally hot. Likewise, his scrotum was full of pubic fat so it didn’t hang like most men’s do. This was back in the days before the Internet. Wish I had taken some pictures then.”

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

These are some fat ass kinky gay mother fuckers.

Time to cut.

That’s unbelievable…

That made me feel great! I feel really good about myself after seeing that!

Go Go Fatty Power!

LR

Bulking gone wrong?

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
Bulking gone wrong?[/quote]

I thought it was acceptable for your bf% to go up a little bit when bulking?

It’s a job well done.

I also stick by my previous post, that it’s prob. time to add a little abit of cardio and go on a slight calorie defecit. Nothing too crazy you don’t wanna be losing ALL that mass that you’ve worked so hard to gain.

By the way I can’t stop watching your avatar…over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over…

[quote]tassietaekwon wrote:
Time to cut.[/quote]

Yes, time to cut, dear god I think I’m going to turn anorexic now.

I shouldn’t have opened the link…

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
“Well then a guy I met several years ago must’ve been at least 175 lbs. overweight because he was none too big to begin with (maybe 4 inches) but he had so much pubic fat that it engulfed his entire penis and then some, and according to your equation he was -1 inch in length. Soft or hard, all you could see was his foreskin because his penis was inside his fat. He called it his “hole” and he was proud of it. I used to put my finger in his hole and touch his penis, then I used to put my penis in his hole and f*** his fat. He could also j/o in his “hole” and cum would dribble out of it. I swear all of this is true. It was totally hot. Likewise, his scrotum was full of pubic fat so it didn’t hang like most men’s do. This was back in the days before the Internet. Wish I had taken some pictures then.”

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

These are some fat ass kinky gay mother fuckers.[/quote]

After reading this, I wish I was dead.

Actually, I may just go ahead and kill myself.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

Actually, I may just go ahead and kill myself.[/quote]

We’re NOT the ones who need to be off’ed my friend.

lmao these fattys are the worst.

and as i side note i feel like a god in comparison

“The not so Intelligent and the very Relentless Pursuit of LARD”

OMFG WHY.

OP, I will hunt you down as soon as I am done puking.

Jesus fucking Christ what is wrong with people?

The pic with his finger in his belly button sent me on the ground laughing!

man wtf is wrong with people.

i like the thread title, ‘big, round, healthy belly’ wtf!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

I can’t begin to comprehend what sort of severe mental problems would cause a person to want a life like that.

LOL I’m tempted to start trolling on there