The Answer to the Question...

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
And the question is what do you get when you multiply six by nine. That, my friend is the Ultimate Question.[/quote]

So wouldn’t the answer then be 54 as opposed to 42? Or am I missing some joke here?[/quote]

You’re missing Some Joke.

Class of 2010 = Failure is the only option

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Damn! Steel Nation alreay posted it. My bad. Still a good quote, though.

To Learn, To Lift, To Love.

and to eat a shit-ton of pancakes.

Since nobody has said it already. Crush enemies → hear lamentations.

LIFE… the final frontier. These are the voyages of LIFE. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
42[/quote]

/thread

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Class of 2010 = Failure is the only option[/quote]

I disagree. I’ve been lurking since 2009 and have never seen that joke. Oh well.

To capture several midgets, dress them up as honeybees, enclose them in a large glass cylinder with several fake flowers and periodically pound on the glass, insisting that they “fucking pollinate!” if they ever want to taste freedom again.

Doesn’t get much better than that. Or so I’ve…heard.

The best explanation I’ve read is “The Selfish Gene” by Richard Dawkins. I could sum it up, but it wouldn’t be nearly as rewarding as if you read the book yourself. Of all the books I’ve read in my life, that one and Nineteen Eighty Four are the two books that had radical effects on the way I view the world (in entirely different ways of course).

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Class of 2010 = Failure is the only option[/quote]

I disagree. I’ve been lurking since 2009 and have never seen that joke. Oh well.[/quote]

See Wolly, he’s really an 09er!

Waffles and Pancakes are no good w/o some sort of Canadian sap.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
To capture several midgets, dress them up as honeybees, enclose them in a large glass cylinder with several fake flowers and periodically pound on the glass, insisting that they “fucking pollinate!” if they ever want to taste freedom again.

Doesn’t get much better than that. Or so I’ve…heard.[/quote]

don’t bother it doesn’t work.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Waffles and Pancakes are no good w/o some sort of Canadian sap.[/quote]

keep your dick away from my pancakes.