The Amazing Spider-Man

Teaser Trailer

I’m not impressed, but it’s likely because I still have an erection from The Dark Knight Rises teaser which I’m much more stoked for to begin with.

Discuss and post news as it arrives

Eh, just recently saw The Social Network so I associate that guy with being kind of a whiney fag. Not exactly what I want in my superheroes. Need to see more, but as of now I’ll wait til this comes on cable and I just happen to stumble across it.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Eh, just recently saw The Social Network so I associate that guy with being kind of a whiney fag. Not exactly what I want in my superheroes. Need to see more, but as of now I’ll wait til this comes on cable and I just happen to stumble across it.[/quote]

You are unaware that those traits make him the perfect Peter Parker? That guy had sand in his vagina 24/7…not just when he fought villains who were once named Flint Marko or William Baker

^^^The Spiderman I remember was always spitting one-liners and had an edge. Guess we read different versions.

He was witty as Spider Man. In the suit he was a total “Come at me, bro” kind of bro. As Peter Parker, he was Complainy McComplainerson

Looks pretty good to me… so far.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
He was witty as Spider Man. In the suit he was a total “Come at me, bro” kind of bro. As Peter Parker, he was Complainy McComplainerson[/quote]

Admittedly, I haven’t read a Spiderman comic since probably '93 so I don’t remember anything but the cool shit.

I’m a HUGE Spider-Man fan. This looks like it has alot of potential, but it really irks me when they got rid of the web-shooters in the original trilogy, and it looks like they are going to do that again…

I guess I missed it but who is directing this? That will determine whether its worth the watch as the others didnt impress me much. Btw, when are going to get a darker comic hero movie(marvel or DC)? Blade and the Punisher are the only ones that come to mind.

There was Daredevil. Most of the scenes were shot at night, when it’s dark.

That looks like it could be alright, hopefully they don’t abuse the cgi, for me that’s killed alot of movies.

InB4 he’s too small

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
I’m a HUGE Spider-Man fan. This looks like it has alot of potential, but it really irks me when they got rid of the web-shooters in the original trilogy, and it looks like they are going to do that again…[/quote]
Nope Webshooters are confirmed

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
I’m a HUGE Spider-Man fan. This looks like it has alot of potential, but it really irks me when they got rid of the web-shooters in the original trilogy, and it looks like they are going to do that again…[/quote]
Nope Webshooters are confirmed[/quote]

YES! thanks for that tidbit, just made this movie 5 times better, in my eyes at least.

Oh look this movie again.

Kinda disappointing they’re re-making the beginner story of how he became spiderman.

Would like to have seen a new storyline put on screen.

In my opinion there’s only one Spiderman that lives up to the comic legend. That is, of course, The Amazing Spider-Man!!! All this cgi stuff can get stuffed!

Check out the arachnosterone at :48 seconds!!

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Would like to have seen a new storyline put on screen.[/quote]
Me too I think most people know the origins of Superman, Spider-Man, and to a lesser degree Batman, no need for an expensive retelling if the people in the seats already know. Minor characters like Thor, Iron Man, and sort of even Captain America need more of an origin story film

As much as I would like to care, at this point i cant, the other movies killed any interest in this I will have unless its great and I like it in the dollar theater…

rather then remake a movie thats only a few years old, why not pick a different hero and make that one…

[quote]Ratchet wrote:
As much as I would like to care, at this point i cant, the other movies killed any interest in this I will have unless its great and I like it in the dollar theater…

rather then remake a movie thats only a few years old, why not pick a different hero and make that one…

[/quote]

Agreed. There is a pool of interesting Marvel heroes out there.