The Alpha / ON Feeling

I’m looking for a product that will give me the sort of ON/alpha/aggressive/energetic feeling at the gym and during the day that I once obtained from (currently banned) prohormones. By way of background, I’m 30 years old and have been lifting regularly for about 8 years.

Although this may sound a bit ridiculous, I felt incredible running methyl-1d about five years ago. Energy, aggressiveness, confidence – I felt absolutely incredible.

I realize that substance, or at least that formulation, is now banned. Is there any product likely to give one that sort of feeling? I generally do NOT respond to substances. Put differently, I have a high tolerance for most substances.

I’d rather not inject test (job reasons), so that may not be an option for me.

Two products that interest me along these lines, but probably are’t strong enough to provide the desired results:

• D-aspartic acid (d-pol?); and
  • Longjack (tongkat), horny goat weed, maca, and related blends.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hmmm, all you basically gave us were your supplements you were taking,
but nothing on your diet because that’s like 90+ percent of it regarding the
Gorilla feeling you’re trying to maintain for as long as possible
at the gym, at work, or in bed for sexy time.

Sustained energy and well being overall throughout the day is best…ready for anything.
You’re 30, still young but inevitable you’re gonna ‘level off’ a bit feeling
like King Kong in general in the coming years anyway.
Which Foods do you consume?
It really makes a difference regarding supplement absorption as well.

Biotests Alpha Male and get a shit ton of green veggies in your diet

Alpha Male worked well for me.

I am lucky enough to be a good responder to D-Aspartic Acid - the stuff works, and works well. Some people apparently get nothing out of it though.

Horny Goat Weed never did a thing for me.

Alpha Male

(But this topic does make me miss 4-AD-EC. Oh, good God.)

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

I am lucky enough to be a good responder to D-Aspartic Acid - the stuff works, and works well. Some people apparently get nothing out of it though.[/quote]

I’ve also responded well to DAA; I cycle three weeks on and one week off. Especially during the first couple of days following the off-week I can notice the benefit. I don’t think I’m desensitised to it afterwards, but instead tend to blend the feeling out after a few days.

[quote]kgildner wrote:

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

I am lucky enough to be a good responder to D-Aspartic Acid - the stuff works, and works well. Some people apparently get nothing out of it though.[/quote]

I’ve also responded well to DAA; I cycle three weeks on and one week off. Especially during the first couple of days following the off-week I can notice the benefit. I don’t think I’m desensitised to it afterwards, but instead tend to blend the feeling out after a few days.[/quote]

What company was your DAA from? Did you use an estrogen blocker - if so which one??

thanks

I’ve used two different kinds of DAA; both work equally well. I also tried resveratrol during supplementation for a bit but gave up rather quickly, as I already have rather low E levels and didn’t find that DAA really influenced these (as some might claim).

Here are the brands that I’ve used:
MySupps Test-D 100
Pharmasports D-Asparaginsaure

[quote]kgildner wrote:
I’ve used two different kinds of DAA; both work equally well. I also tried resveratrol during supplementation for a bit but gave up rather quickly, as I already have rather low E levels and didn’t find that DAA really influenced these (as some might claim).

Here are the brands that I’ve used:
MySupps Test-D 100
Pharmasports D-Asparaginsaure[/quote]

Thanks for your reply!