The Abortion Thread II

You will never be presented evidence that you are wrong because you are not. Few issues are as clear cut as this. It’s murder. It’s the premeditated taking of human life. And there is no moral, ethical or scientific measure that proves it is otherwise.
You picked the singular issue on which you can never lose.
The safest bet is the sure thing. And the wrongness and immorality of abortion is the surest of all.
Abortion is the evilest of acts mankind is engaged in today, and it proponents are easily disposed of, because they have no valid arguments that prove the life they wish to kill is not a human life.

Their counter claims at best are a protection of other depravities.

The argument is won, the laws are what now need to change.

Of all the presidents of America over the last forty-four years, I like Trump the best simply because he is bringing an end to the funding of Partial Personhood, Pedophile Promoters’ also known as Planned Parenthood. Reagan was in office as I was growing up and people generally laud him as a good president, but if Trump ends the federal funding of slaughtering of innocent children, better in my mind than anyone since ’73.

For example many people don’t like Trump’s pick for the Education Secretary, Betsy DeVos. However everyone will admit the education system is broken. So we need to continue down the same road, hiring the same people with experience in the system?

House Votes to Overturn Obama Rule Forcing States to Fund Planned Parenthood

Steven Ertelt Feb 16, 2017 Washington, DC

The House of Representatives voted today to overturn a rule pro-abortion President Barack Obama put in place preventing states from defunding the Planned Parenthood abortion business. The rule from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) prevented states from blocking Title X funding to abortion companies like Planned Parenthood.

The House voted 230-188 to overturn Obama’s anti-defunding rule wit Republicans voting 227-2 for it and Democrats voting 186-2 against it.

In recent years, several states receiving Title X family planning grants have opted to direct those funds to county health departments, community health centers, or other types of providers, in preference to organizations engaged in objectionable activities, such as Planned Parenthood, a mega-marketer of abortion that has also been involved in selling aborted baby parts.

H.J. Res. 43, if passed by the Senate and signed by the President, would mean that states, if they chose, could continue to attempt to redirect Title X funds away from objectionable organizations like Planned Parenthood.

Senator Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) and Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.) filed bills to overturn the rule and the House passed the measure today.

“State legislatures around the country have spoken out about their preference for prioritizing more comprehensive primary and preventative care providers for the receipt of Title X funding,” the duo wrote in a joint op-ed for the Washington Examiner, “and their voice should be respected by bureaucrats in the federal government.”

“According to its 2014-2015 annual report, Planned Parenthood performed 323,999 abortion procedures in just one year. Taxpayers should not be forced to subsidize the abortion industry in this country. Nor should they be forced to foot the bill for an organization like Planned Parenthood that has displayed such blatant disregard for human life.”

“With a pro-life president in the White House and pro-life majorities in the House and Senate, we will continue to work together this year to undo the damage done by the Obama administration,” the women write.

Leading pro-life groups like National Right to Life support the bill. In its letter to House members, NRLC wrote: “Over one-third of all abortions in the U.S. are performed at PPFA-affiliated facilities. Longstanding objections to the massive governmental funding of PPFA have been reinforced by widely publicized undercover videos, which illuminate the callous brutality that occurs daily in these abortion mills.”

Other groups also applauded the House.

“President Obama’s parting gift to the abortion industry was in keeping with his Administration’s actions over the last eight years. At every turn, then-President Obama thwarted efforts by state and local authorities – who were acting on the will of the people – to prioritize taxpayer funding away from Big Abortion,” said SBA List President Marjorie Dannenfelser. “Obama’s legacy of forcing Americans to finance the abortion industry is being steadily dismantled by our new pro-life President and the pro-life Congress. We look forward to swift passage of this resolution in the Senate so that it can receive President Trump’s signature.”

She told LifeNews: “Planned Parenthood which, according to their latest annual report, performed 323,999 abortions in a single year, does not need or deserve taxpayer dollars. We thank Rep. Diane Black (R-TN) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA) for leading the effort to overturn this unpopular rule. Their leadership reflects the truth that women largely support stopping taxpayer funding of the abortion industry and redirecting funds to centers that offer real health care.”

Recently, two new videos showed former Planned Parenthood employees discussing how women were “treated like cattle” and “herded” through clinics. In last week’s video, a former manager admitted Planned Parenthood had “abortion quotas” that, if met, would result in pizza parties. Other videos have exposed Planned Parenthood’s claim of providing prenatal services and demonstrated that ultrasounds are used almost exclusively for abortion.

Here’s an example of how Obama’s rule has prevented states from revoking taxpayer funding for the abortion company Planned Parenthood.

Under current state law, the state of Tennessee doles out Title X funding provided by HHS to county health departments, who then determine appropriate sub-grantees. All 95 counties have identified community health centers and other providers aside from Planned Parenthood who meet all Title X eligibility criteria to receive this funding, effectively cutting off Planned Parenthood’s access to Title X funds in the state of Tennessee.

The rule from HHS cites other examples of states such as Florida and Texas enacting or attempting to enact similar measures. The rule undermines such state laws, explaining that it “precludes project recipients [states] from using criteria in their selection of subrecipients that are unrelated to the ability to deliver services to program beneficiaries in an effective manner.”

Original article found here - House Votes to Overturn Obama Rule Forcing States to Fund Planned Parenthood - LifeNews.com

Scary how many people really think they are right while they hold an opposing view on this topic. In my thirty-seven tears of life no other single issue is so reflective of literally everything else in life. In fact when I was looking diligently for my wife I had only two criteria; she had to be over six feet tall AND she had to pro-LIFE. Insane how many single women in Phoenix those two simple criteria excluded. In fact my wife was the only one.

Another thing I was wondering, did you know that during the time of Christ and at Gehenna, which referred to a place where they had literal live child sacrifice? The place was spread with salt so nothing would grow and they burned trash there, hence the fires of Gehenna. I need to read up on this and will share what I find. Have you ever heard of this before? Incredibly frightening that after over two millennia we might have technology but little else is different from all that time ago.

A part of the reason I share the articles is to reflect how those laws are slowly changing.

Awesome article. Nothing more needs to be said.

Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards’ Salary Has Gone Up a Whopping 265% to Almost $1 Million

Ryan Bomberger Feb 17, 2017 Washington, DC

It must be nice to be untouchable by mainstream media. You can lie through those shiny white teeth and mainstream media will treat every rehearsed and distorted word like truth.

In an age when liberal news media shows its disdain for corporate America (unless those corporations are touting their hypocritical, pro-LGBT, public potty policies), leftie journalists can’t show enough love for abortion mogul Cecile Richards.

She has “privilege”. Liberals call it “white privilege”. It’s their racist way of blaming white people for nearly every social injustice under the sun. I’m black (biracial), and I find the whole white guilt/white privilege rhetoric racist and unproductive. But the hypocrisy of liberalism never ceases to amaze me. They denounce “privilege” at every turn, except when that turn leads to the nation’s leading abortion mogul. Just watch our latest video showing pro-abortion liberals’ multiple personality disorder at Richards’ recent lecture at the University of Chicago.

I mean, what corporation loses 670,540 clients in less than 10 years, slashes its major services (except one) up to 59%, increases its president’s salary by a whopping 265% (from $360,902 in 2006 to $957,952) and gets praised by the news media? Planned Parenthood.

Since Cecile Richards took over the helm of Planned Parenthood in 2006, she has transformed the abortion chain into a massive PR machine for Democrats. “Planned Parenthood, we’re non-partisan,” absurdly claimed Cecile Richards in a recent interview with MSNBC’s Morning Joe co-host, Mika Brzezinski. For the first time in years, FactCheck.org decided to actually fact-check one of the most public, polarizing and dishonest figures in America. (Factcheck.org hasn’t fact-checked Richards since 2015, and has only ever fact-checked her 3 times).

That whole “we’re non-partisan” line was shredded by the left-leaning organization as it revealed what all of us have known for a long time: Planned Parenthood is an extension of the Democratic Party. Ninety-eight percent to be exact. Just on the Congressional level, Planned Parenthood spent $681,679 on Democrats and a measly $12,500 on Republicans (1.8% to be exact).

Of course, an MSNBC host wouldn’t challenge such a blatant lie; the network has become the PR arm of Planned Parenthood. (‘Morning Joe’ has banned conservative Kellyanne Conway but wouldn’t dare ban Cecile Richards, despite her proven and blatant lying.) This highlights, too, the “privilege” of Cecile Richards on network news shows—she is never challenged by a guest with an opposing view. It’s easier to spew all those lies unchecked by someone who knows the truth.

Yes, she makes nearly a million dollars a year from scamming the American public, but what she represents (faux feminism) is more important to pro-abortion liberals than the facts…than women’s lives…than healthcare. In order to bolster Planned Parenthood’s (plummeting) healthcare “credentials”, Richards will repeatedly talk about how the abortion chain provides cancer screenings. Brzezinski, nor her producers, didn’t bother to ask any clarifying questions like: “Why have cancer screenings plummeted at Planned Parenthood?” Since Richards has taken over, the abortion business has conducted 519,158 fewer breast cancer screenings. In the last five years alone, these screenings have been in a free fall from 747,607 in 2010 to 363,803 in 2014—a drop of 51.3%!

Mainstream media and Cecile Richards don’t trust women—the public—with the truth.

And just a reminder for liberal evangelicals who theologically contort themselves to support Planned Parenthood, remember that love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth (1 Corinthians 13:6).
From Richards’ total fabrication that “1 in 5 women use Planned Parenthood” to “Planned Parenthood is opposed to racism and prejudice of any kind”…honesty is not her policy. Planned Parenthood, birthed in eugenic racism and elitism, celebrates its eugenicist founder—Margaret Sanger—every year awarding journalists, celebrities and other activists with the Margaret Sanger Award.

Planned Parenthood ludicrously tweeted this quote from Cecile Richards: “Everyone must own the responsibility we have as a nation to stand against the violence being done to Black people in America. There are no words adequate to express the outrage and grief—stop killing black people.” Uhhh, this is a joke, right? So #BlackLivesMatter all of the sudden? The billion-dollar federation of abortion facilities (mostly located in predominantly minority neighborhoods) is, literally, the leading killer of unarmed black lives (an estimated 266 per day)! I would say that’s a sure sign of racism. Oh, and ripping apart any defenseless human being because of age and stage qualifies as the most violent form of prejudice.

Richards gets away with it all because she has “privilege”. You know, that conjured up evil that liberals normally wield to silence or demonize those they claim have it. I’m more interested in rights than privilege. And our most basic right—the Right to Life—is an unalienable right that should never be aborted. The late Dr. Mildred Jefferson, the first black woman to graduate from Harvard Medical School and become the first female surgeon at Boston Medical, was also the co-founder of the National Right to Life. And I love her words which guide the work of The Radiance Foundation and our desire to affirm that every human life has purpose: “I am not willing to stand aside and allow the concept of expendable human lives to turn this great land of ours into just another exclusive reservation where only the perfect, the privileged, and the planned have the right to live.”

The original article, which has many sources can be found here - Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards' Salary Has Gone Up a Whopping 265% to Almost $1 Million - LifeNews.com

So if you are pro-death, please prove to me this was justified.

This young woman deserves prayers, that is a given.

Would you like proof of why I post stories from LifeNews? I will provide an alternative narrative at the bottom. Which would you prefer?

Teen Mom Gave Birth, Threw Her Baby Out 2nd Floor Window, Then Texted Her Boyfriend: “It Was a Girl”

Micaiah Bilger Feb 17, 2017 Omaha, NE

A Nebraska teen admitted to throwing her premature newborn out of a window after she secretly gave birth in the middle of the night, killing the child, the Mirror reports.

Antonia Lopez, 16, of Omaha, also reportedly texted her boyfriend after giving birth, saying, “It was a girl by the way,” according to Opposing Views.

The Omaha World-Herald reports Lopez admitted this week in court to throwing the baby out the second-story window in a panic. The baby was born prematurely and weighed about 2 pounds, according to authorities.

The county attorney’s office initially charged Lopez as an adult, but moved her case to juvenile court this week after taking her mental state and lack of a criminal record into consideration, the report states.
“It wasn’t a planned-out, thought-out process. It was more of a panicked reaction,” Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine told the newspaper.

The incident occurred last September. Lopez reportedly kept the pregnancy a secret from her family.
Police said Lopez initially told them she did not know she was pregnant, but they later found evidence on her cell phone that she knew she was, according to the reports. Authorities said Lopez’s boyfriend also told them she knew she was pregnant.

According to authorities, she gave birth in her bedroom in the middle of the night.
Here’s more from the Mirror:
While she was in a labour she sent several text messages and a Snapchat photo to her boyfriend, the Omaha World-Herald reports.
One message sent just before 1am read: “Baby I’m having contractions in my lower abs every couple seconds. It hurts so much.” Five minutes later she told him she was in “so much pain” and then a minute later said she wanted it to “stop”.
Shortly after 2.20am she wrote: “It was a girl by the way.”
Lopez, who had been pregnant for about seven months, later asked for help to hide the baby, which was about 14in long.
Authorities said Lopez later told her mother what she had done, and the mother found the baby and called 911.
If Lopez had been charged as an adult, she could have faced 20 years to life in prison, according to the county attorney’s office. As a juvenile, she could receive probation or rehabilitation in a group home or detention facility, according to authorities.

These tragic situations expose a need for greater awareness of safe haven laws. All 50 states have save haven laws that allow mothers in crisis to leave their newborns in a safe environment, such as a hospital or fire station, without questions or repercussions. These laws have saved hundreds of babies, including the life of pro-life advocate Monica Kelsey, whose mother left her at a safe haven when she was a baby.

If you or someone you know would like more information about relinquishing a newborn child, please call 1-877-796-HOPE or go to www.SafeHavenLaw.com.

Original link found here - Teen Mom Gave Birth, Threw Her Baby Out 2nd Floor Window, Then Texted Her Boyfriend: “It Was a Girl” - LifeNews.com

“Other publication” - Teen tells boyfriend their baby is a girl right after tossing her out window

With the Luciferian media, is anyone still surprised Trump took the presidency? - Teen tells boyfriend their baby is a girl right after tossing her out window

This has to be one of the most bind boggling stories I have ever read. To be an abortionist is odd, being proud of your work slaughtering innocent children is extremely disturbing and then to be a black man is horrifying.

Abortionist Willie Parker Aborts Up to 45 Babies a Day and Claims to be a Christian

Dave Andrusko Feb 22, 2017 Washington, DC

We’re nearing the end of the day, and as promised earlier, I did want to talk about the interview the New York Times Magazine conducted with itinerant abortionist, Willie Parker.

As you need to know about the magazine’s motivation is in the headline: “Willie J. Parker Changed His Mind About Abortion.” Of course, it goes without saying (since Ana Marie Cox is writing for the New York Times Magazine), Parker’s “conversion” is from “someone who, for religious reasons, didn’t want to provide abortion” to becoming a practicing abortionist who flies into a location and takes the lives of up to 45 babies in a single day.

The name of his book? “Life’s Work: A Moral Argument for Choice.”

So why is Parker so popular with pro-abortion publications and pro-abortion writers? He is African-American, which allows him to analogize (falsely and maliciously) opposition to “feminism, reproductive justice and gender equality” to support for slavery. (Parker tells us he “comes from a heritage of people who know what it’s like to have your life controlled by somebody else.”)

That the unborn child has his or her life “controlled by someone else”; and that (when the baby is a girl) she has no “gender equality” is too mundane for the saintly Mr. Parker.

What else? Parker’s a spiritual sort of guy whose reverse Road to Damascus experience came when he overcame “a religious understanding that left me unable to help women when I felt deeply for their situation.”

Indeed lopping off the heads and crushing the torsos of tiny babies allowed him to overcome a kind of paralysis. It is fair to conclude that becoming an abortionist was a kind of second, second birth: “It felt as life-altering for me to move from being unable to do abortions to being able to do them as it did to move from being a nonbeliever to becoming a believer.”

Take that all you crazy Christians who oppose abortion!

The interview covers some of the same terrain other interviews with Parker have walked. For example, Cox asks about how Parker “talks about ‘verbicaine’ during procedures, or conversations with patients in which you try to lighten the mood.”

Parker offers one of his off-the-rack explanations for this gibberish. But if you read the interview he gave Esquire magazine’s John Richardson , what comes through is that Parker’s “verbicaine” is intended to enable many women to keep submerged a central truth in their lives that keeps trying to surface: what they are about to do violates something at their very core.

There are a few shots at “elite white women and the sacralization of motherhood,” which is apparently a topic in his book, and at the very idea that Planned Parenthood and other “providers” would target poor women of color.

Needless to say, there is nothing about the warp speed with which Parker practices his grisly trade. He aborts and aborts and aborts some more with assembly-line like efficiency.

And, of course, nothing about the “moral choice” of late-late abortions.

Sarah Kliff, then of the Washington Post, began a highly sympathetic 2012 interview with Parker, describing him as “a doctor who has performed late-term abortions.” If you read other stories, Parker freely acknowledges performing abortions at 24 weeks, 6 days…and beyond.

Willie Parker: African-American, man of faith, a convert to the cause of equality for women–the total package, the kind that readers of the New York Times Magazine devour and by which they are made to feel superior.

That all this is in service of a man who thinks that opposition to abortion, ultimately, “comes back to the early Judeo-Christian narratives that say the fall of man was caused by a woman,” as he told Richardson. “That’s woven into our culture, and it has to be deconstructed at every level.”

So at the end of Richardson’s story when Parker matter-of-factly points out the aborted baby’s skull and eyes and the beginnings of a spinal cord, the nausea you and I experience is not a reflection of our revulsion and our common humanity but actually a reflection of how we blame Eve for everything.

No wonder the New York Times Magazine loves him.

This post originally appeared in at National Right to Life News Today - an online column on pro-life issues.

Another description about race - The Case Against Abortion: Abortion and Race

Snoopes has long been held by many as a source for a story’s authenticity. How sad this provides more evidence they are going beeper down the rabbit hole.

Snopes Defends Planned Parenthood, Falsely Claims Abortion Biz Offers Prenatal Care

Micaiah Bilger Feb 22, 2017 Washington, DC

Sometimes even the fact checkers need fact checked.

The pro-abortion bias of the popular fact checking website Snopes came through recently when it claimed pro-lifers are wrong to say Planned Parenthood lied about providing prenatal care.

Snopes rated the claim “mostly false,” arguing that Planned Parenthood never said it provides prenatal care at all its centers. It also claims Planned Parenthood leaders did not emphasize prenatal care as a primary service, and pro-lifers took their comments out of context.

The fact check is based on a new Live Action investigation showing employees at the Planned Parenthood abortion business denying women prenatal care. At 92 of the 97 facilities investigators contacted, prenatal care was not something the clinics offered. The ones that did offered only very limited prenatal services or referrals to non-Planned Parenthood facilities.

Reports soon after the initial investigation broke also revealed that many Planned Parenthood facilities – including every single one in Pennsylvania – advertised prenatal services online but did not actually provide them. As a result of the sting, dozens of the abortion group’s facilities removed “prenatal” services from their websites, LifeNews reported.

The Snopes report does not mention this, and instead defends Planned Parenthood by picking apart the specific words and quotes used in the Live Action video, “The Prenatal Care Deception.”

According to its “fact check”:

These [Live Action] calls were framed by two misleading and out-of-context quotes from Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards present in an attempt to make it seem as if her organization was falsely touting the number of prenatal care services they provide.

This video quotes snippets of Richards’ saying: “Prenatal care. These are the kinds of services that folks depend on Planned Parenthood for,” and “a president who will fight for pre-natal care!” We could not find the specific origins of the first snippet, but it’s clear that Richards was listing several services that Planned Parenthood provides (and not claiming they offer only or primarily prenatal care), as she said “these are the kinds of services that folks depend on planned Parenthood for. But Live Action apparently omitted the first portion of her statement.

In her remarks Snopes cites, the Planned Parenthood CEO clearly claimed that prenatal care is a regular part of the services Planned Parenthood supposedly offers — even though that’s untrue at virtually all Planned Parenthood centers. The remarks came during a 2011 rally with pro-abortion Congresswomen Rosa DeLauro, D-Connecticut, and Jan Schakowsky, D-Illinois, and others.

Richards said, “Breast cancer screenings, cervical cancer screenings, prenatal care – these are the kinds of services that folks depend on Planned Parenthood for.” But people don’t depend on Planned Parenthood for prenatal care since virtually none is offered to pregnant women.

During a March 24, 2011 interview with C-Span, Richards again defended Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer funding by claiming several times that it provides prenatal care to expecting moms.
Richards, who earns nearly $1 million a year, made a similar statement again last year when Ohio pro-life Gov. John Kasich signed a bill to defund Planned Parenthood.

“This legislation will have devastating consequences for women across Ohio,” Richards said in a statement to Vox. “John Kasich is proudly eliminating care for expectant mothers and newborns. He is leaving thousands without vital STD and HIV testing, slashing a program to fight domestic violence, and cutting access to essential, basic health care.”

Snopes also claims other Planned Parenthood quotes in the Live Action video also were taken out of context, simply because they did not include the speakers’ references to the other non-abortion services that Planned Parenthood offers.

Snopes continues:

The context of these quotes is important since Live Action shared this video with the title “the Prenatal Care Deception.” In order to set up the “deception,” Live Action needed to try to establish that Planned Parenthood supposedly unjustly bragged about the prominence of their prenatal care services before offering supposed audio recordings of calls with Planned Parenthood representatives who stated that the organization did not in fact provide these services.

Snopes then attempts to debunk this by presenting numbers from Planned Parenthood’s 2014-2015 annual report. But these numbers show the exact opposite of the argument that Snopes attempts to make in defense of Planned Parenthood.

The numbers clearly show that for pregnant women, abortion is Planned Parenthood’s No. 1 service by a huge margin. According to its most recent annual report, Planned Parenthood did 323,999 abortions and provided 17,419 prenatal services.

Previous analyses of Planned Parenthood reports found at least 90 percent of its services to pregnant women in recent years have been abortions (contrasted with prenatal services and adoption referrals).

Snopes seems to go out of its way to defend the abortion group. But it’s clear from the recently scrubbed websites, the statements by Planned Parenthood leaders through the years and the abortion group’s own annual reports that it deceived the American people about its prenatal services.

Originally from here - Snopes Defends Planned Parenthood, Falsely Claims Abortion Biz Offers Prenatal Care - LifeNews.com

Dangerous times, very dangerous times indeed.

Scientists are Making Human-Pig Hybrids for Organ Transplants That Could Develop Into “Monsters”

Micaiah Bilger Feb 22, 2017 | 12:38PM Washington, DC

The recent creation of animal-human hybrids is stirring up ethical questions about the value and definition of human life.

In January, scientists announced that they successfully created the first human-pig hybrid, a living pig embryo injected with human cells.

National Geographic reports researchers at Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California said they implanted the living pig-human embryos, or chimeras, in adult pigs’ wombs and allowed them to grow between three and four weeks. Later, the scientists said they removed the creatures, which then died, and studied them. Reports say the chimeras were pigs but had some human characteristics.

The researchers’ goal is to use chimeras to grown human organs for transplant using the patient’s own cells. They said this process could grow organs quickly and reduce the chance of the patient’s body rejecting the organ because it is grown using their own cells.

The research team said they have a long way to go before this becomes a reality, but their experiment already is raising many ethical concerns.
Kevin LeRoy, deputy solicitor general for Wisconsin, wrote a column for The Federalist this week questioning whether creating and killing a living creature with human characteristics is OK.

Jun Wu, a lead study author, told National Geographic that the researchers created 186 later-stage pig-human embryos that survived until removed from the womb.

“… we estimate [each had] about one in 100,000 human cells,” Wu said.

But at what point is the hybrid creature human, and is it ok to kill such a being? LeRoy pondered.
He wrote:

[O]ur researcher friends seem to have given short shrift to preliminary question. Imagine, instead of announcing they have created a mostly pig chimera, our researchers had announced the creation of a chimera comprising a single pig cell in an otherwise all-human-cell body. They then detailed their plan to gestate this mostly human chimera for nine months, mature it for 18 years, and then to promptly harvest its organs.

Such an announcement would not be warmly received. Indeed, I expect we would respond with condemnation. If this expectation were true, then it seems we should have answered the following question before we traveled down the chimera rabbit hole: how much of a human can a creature be before it is a human?

LeRoy argued that the number of cells alone should not determine a human-hybrid’s worth, writing:
Yet to draw this line, we cannot simply rely on the number of human cells in the chimera—as in, the more human cells the creature has, the more human it is. In other circumstances the mere number of cells in a creature doesn’t make it more or less of what it is. A fertilized human egg is an individual human, despite the fact that this human is, for a short time, only one cell.

LeRoy said he does not have the answers, but he argued that these ethical puzzles should be examined more thoroughly before experimenting continues, not after.

“When we are faced with such a grave question—’When exactly is the object of our manipulation a beast and when is it a brother?’—acting before answering is not the correct response, even when the benefits are extraordinary,” LeRoy wrote.

Project leader Juan Carlos Izpisua Belmonte basically admitted to having similar concerns in a statement in the India Times:

Concerns have been expressed over the ethics of this experiment and anxiety over what animals with human brains mean to society. Belmonte said, “The idea of having an animal being born composing of human cells creates some feelings that need to be addressed. Not everything that science can do we should do. We are not living in a niche lab, we live with other people – and society needs to decide what can be done. Our next challenge is to improve efficiency and guide the human cells into forming a particular organ in pigs.”

Bioethicist Wesley Smith previously warned about experiments with human-animal hybrids and scientists who police themselves, because they sometimes throw ethics and a respect for human life out the window.

Original article found here - Scientists are Making Human-Pig Hybrids for Organ Transplants That Could Develop Into “Monsters” - LifeNews.com

Is it possible for a pregnant mother to be an abortionist? Apparently anything is possible in today’s world.

Planned Parenthood Abortion Doc is 7 Months Pregnant, But Kills Babies Up to 24 Weeks in Abortions

Randall O’Bannon, Ph.D. Feb 22, 2017 Washington, DC

This article is a follow-up to “Planned Parenthood Kills 323,999 Babies in Abortions, Provides Only 17,419 Moms Prenatal Care.”

Another video features Dr. Sierra Washington, identified as a “pregnant provider” in her seventh month, who says that “I love taking care of patients. I mean that’s why I’m a doctor.”

At Planned Parenthood’s Pacific Southwest affiliate (PPPSW) “taking care of patients” includes abortion, contraceptives, and hysterectomies, but not birthing or prenatal care. With clinics in San Diego and Riverside offering abortions at up to 24 weeks, there’s a good chance that Dr. Washington was aborting babies very close to the age of her own child.

Dr. Washington says that when a woman asks her if her child is a girl or a boy, “It’s an acknowledgment that as women, we have these complicated choices.” It is unclear what she means.

Is she saying that “complicated choices” lead to one unborn baby being allowed to live while the other, identical in its humanity, is sentenced to die? Or that it is complicated for her to abort a baby just as alive as the one growing inside her?

Another short film features “Adeline” (who we met in Part One), this time talking about the name she gave her son. Ultimately, she gave him the name “Gray,” explaining that “In my experience it’s possible to be both pro-choice and pro-life. Life isn’t always as simple as black or white.”

Maybe life isn’t, but there is still a huge difference between being alive or aborted. There’s no “gray” area there.

(And how would you like growing up knowing that your mom immortalized in your name the idea that she wasn’t sure whether you should have been born or not?)

Heavily Edited

When the undercover videos from the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) came out in the summer of 2015, Planned Parenthood complained that footage clearly showing its executives haggling with actors portraying tissue brokers over reimbursement rates for fetal tissue from aborted babies was “heavily edited” to remove scenes where these same executives supposedly showed that profit was not their motive.

This complaint completely and conveniently ignored (or intentionally shifted the focus away from) the cruel things Planned Parenthood did to babies they aborted and the callous way they talked about harvesting the parts of healthy children that had only hours before been growing safely in their mother’s wombs.

Talk about “heavy editing.” How about what is on display in these short films and commercials?

In these films, Planned Parenthood tries to present its employees as self-sacrificing patriots, offering a wide variety of health services, to patients of a diverse spectrum of men, women, races, religions. It even tries to argue that one can be pro-life and still support Planned Parenthood’s mission to kill some 330,000 unborn babies each year.

Reality says otherwise.

Planned Parenthood is the nation’s largest abortion performer and promoter. Abortion is not some benign “choice” but the killing of innocent human beings. There is no “gray” area.

Contrary to the commercials, the ones who make the ultimate sacrifice at Planned Parenthood are not the abortionists or the clinicians, but the unborn children whose very lives are sacrificed for the twisted abomination of “freedom” to abort.

Planned Parenthood talks about being an “exceptional health care provider” and giving women a full range or “choices.” But beyond birth control, testing for STDs, some limited cancer screening, and pregnancy tests, they don’t offer a lot. Rarely, if ever, does Planned Parenthood offer women prenatal care (none currently listed at PPPSW) and certainly no birthing services, no matter what their commercial implies.

Planned Parenthood exploits teens and poor minorities, telling them PPFA’s “services” offer them hope and “opportunity.” But the country is still looking for any community “revitalized” by the presence of an abortion clinic.

Numbers tell the real story

In her video profile, Yulinda, the young Hispanic “spiritual” Catholic woman offers what is obviously meant to be the theme of the series. At Planned Parenthood, she notes, “It’s not all about abortion. That’s not all they do.”

That is true, to a point. Planned Parenthood does offer other services, and its outreach to men shows they are attempting to expand their clientele to increase revenues.

But abortion is the huge moneymaker.

PPPSW’s latest annual report says that they performed 16,079 abortions in 2016, out of 277,847 total patient visits. This represents 5.8% of its total services (which puts a birth control patch or pills on par with a surgical abortion costing many times more).

Note, this is already nearly twice the “3%” figure the national office usually claims as abortion’s percentage of services across the country. However, like that painfully contrived 3% number, this is extremely misleading.

The 16,079 abortions, if paid for at the going national rate for first trimester surgical abortions, would represent more than $7.5 million. That alone would represent nearly 13% of PPPSW entire revenues ($58.9M) for Fiscal Year 2016.

This likely is an underestimation. Generally more expensive chemical abortions represent about 44% of PPPSW’s abortion business and we know that PPPSW advertises and presumably performs considerably more expensive late abortions up to 24 weeks.

In any case, this is no minor product sideline for Planned Parenthood.

It is certainly more profitable than the money that they earned from the 320 “permanent birth control procedures” (vasectomies) they performed – the only surgical procedure they offered men.

With the state of California in some way responsible for up to 67% of PPPSW’s revenues (24% through Medi-Cal and Managed Medi-Cal, 43% through Family PACT), young, poor Californians are particularly susceptible to image and advertising, which PPPSW is happy to deliver.

PPPSW is especially anxious that teens and the YouTube generation get the message. In fact, PPSWP goes as far as to point out that “Under California law, minors can access reproductive health care, obtain birth control, and receive abortion services without parental notification or parental consent.”

There are more Planned Parenthood clinics in California than in any other state in the U.S. Small wonder, then, that there are more abortions performed there and that it has one of the highest abortion rates in the country.

These videos are supposed to help Planned Parenthood maintain and grow that market.

LifeNews.com Note: Randall O’Bannon, Ph.D., is the director of education and research for the National Right to Life Committee. This column originally appeared at NRL News Today.

Most ignorant claims of the century and I have read/heard some clinically insane ones! Secondly, if you don’t want to have any kids, do NOT partake in an activity known to create life. Wait I know now, she has to convince herself that being selfish was “acceptable.”

Woman Defends Aborting Two Babies: “I Talked to the Babies and I Felt the Babies Understood”

Sarah Terzo Feb 22, 2017 Washington, DC

A woman talking about her 2nd abortion said :

“But I really feel good that I made the decision, not to have the baby. Again, I pretty much had made my decision, talked to myself, you know, constantly, talked to my sister, talked to the baby. ‘Cause I definitely believe that when you get pregnant, I don’t care if it is just a little … little form there… It feels, picks up on the vibes. I really do believe that. So it was important for me to let the baby know that. It just wasn’t a good idea to have another baby right now. Not this time in my life. That it was time for me to get on to other things that I have to do for me. Both times I felt that the baby understood that wasn’t the right time for it to come.”

Did her babies really “understand” and accept the fact that they was going to be torn limb from limb in an abortion?

If the baby could think and perceive [as the woman believed], do you really think he or she would understand and accept their fate?

From Sumi Hoshiko, Our Choices: Women’s Personal Decisions about Abortion (New York: Harrington Park Press, 1993), p. 89.

LifeNews.com Note: Sarah Terzo is a pro-life liberal who runs ClinicQuotes.com, a web site devoted to exposing the abortion industry. She is a member of the pro-life groups Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians and Secular Pro-Life.

Article from here - Woman Defends Aborting Two Babies: "I Talked to the Babies and I Felt the Babies Understood" - LifeNews.com

This article and the one following go pretty close to the same, yet still slightly different.

Vice President Mike Pence Calls for Permanently Banning Taxpayer Funding of Abortions

Steven Ertelt Feb 24, 2017 Washington, DC

During his speech to CPAC last night, pro-life vice president Mike Pence called for making permanent a ban on taxpayer funding of abortions. Pence also said repealing Obamacare is coming and that President Donald Trump is following through on pro-life promises he made during the election.

“Under his leadership, we are making America great again,” Pence told the crowd, adding that President Trump is “restoring the culture of life.”

“Because of President Donald Trump, life is winning in America again,” Pence added. “Last month he reinstated the Mexico City Policy and we will make the Hyde Amendment permanent.”
“President Trump is a man of his word, and we’re keeping the promises he made to the American people,” he added.

The vice president also talked about repealing Obamacare, which funds abortions.

“Despite all the fear-mongering from the left, make no mistake about it: we’ll have an orderly transition to a better healthcare system that finally puts the American people first,” Pence said, drawing cheers from the crowd.

“And after we repeal and replace Obamacare, we’re going to do a whole lot more,” he added.

Original article found here - Vice President Mike Pence Calls for Permanently Banning Taxpayer Funding of Abortions - LifeNews.com

If anyone has yet to see the videos, please let me know and I can find them for you. The edited for time videos, or the entire unedited videos.

Republicans Will Repeal Obamacare and Defund Planned Parenthood, Leaked Copy of Bill Shows

Steven Ertelt Feb 24, 2017 Washington, DC

A leaked copy of the Congressional Republican plan to dismantle Obamacare also contains language that would defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business.

The news website Politico posted a draft of the bill House Republicans are considering to repeal Obamacare. The proposal also includes language the House and Senate has previously approved that would revoke funding for the nation’s largest abortion company, Planned Parenthood.

Speaker Paul Ryan has said for months that Republicans would introduce legislation to repeal Obamacare — which funds abortions with taxpayer dollars. Congress has also approved legislation to defund the Planned Parenthood abortion corporation but President Barack Obama vetoed the previous legislation.

Under the draft of the legislation, the Planned Parenthood abortion company would be stripped of hundreds of millions of dollars and taxpayer funding that it currently receives.

The legislation goes even further and would target abortion funding by insurance companies that are subsidized with public funds. Leading pro-life groups have long opposed such funding because it essentially has taxpayers footing the bill for abortions under insurance plans that Americans are required to purchase.

President Donald Trump has already signed an executive order to defund International Planned Parenthood and pledged during the presidential campaign to defund Planned Parenthood domestically as well.

Planned Parenthood has been exposed in recent videos as not providing prenatal care and only providing ultrasounds in preparation for abortions.

Last month, a congressional investigation into the Planned Parenthood abortion business over its sales of body parts of aborted baby parts concluded. Lawmakers are suggesting that Congress defund the abortion company as a result of the problematic actions they uncovered.

New polling shows 56 percent of Americans in battleground states want Planned Parenthood defunded.
A Congressional report finds that de-funding the Planned Parenthood abortion business — even for one year — would save “several thousand” unborn babies from the nightmare of abortion. The report also finds de-funding Planned Parenthood would save the federal government $235 million.

The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all eleven:
• In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
• In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
• In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
• In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
• In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
• In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
• In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
• In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
• The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
• The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
• Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
• The 11th video: catches a texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.

The full, unedited videos have confirmed that revelations that some aborted baby remains sold by Planned Parenthood go to biotech companies for the purpose of creating “humanized” mice.

Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood has been exposed as having sold body parts from aborted babies for as much as 15 years.

Original article found here - Republicans Will Repeal Obamacare and Defund Planned Parenthood, Leaked Copy of Bill Shows - LifeNews.com

For anyone who still doubts the obvious. Slaughtering the unborn is wrong enough, but adding the pain is horrifying. Imagine how angry people would be if a country torn its innocent citizens apart, limb by limb. People accept abortion because the screams are silent in the uterus.

Leading Physician Confirms Unborn Children Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions

Charlotte Lozier Institute Feb 24, 2017 Washington, DC

Sheila Page, D.O., is board certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy. She treats a wide spectrum of patients from the newborn to the elderly, including patients with irreversible and terminal illness. Dr. Page has a special interest in children with disabilities, particularly those whose burden of care is difficult and who have been given little hope for a better quality of life. Dr. Page is one of our nearly 40 associate scholars. In this interview, she discusses palliative care and the science of fetal pain.

In your practice of medicine, you have worked with patients of various ages who are experiencing pain and who in some cases have serious, irreversible medical conditions. How do you seek to improve quality of life for these patients, and does your approach to treating your young patients differ from those who are older?

Page: Over the past 23 years, I have seen a broad spectrum of patients, including those who have either acute pain or breakthrough pain in chronic or terminal conditions. My goal is to help the patient to become pain-free or to improve their quality of life. Using osteopathic manipulative treatment, I try to increase mobility, decrease pain, and improve functions such as breathing, especially when the patient suffers from lung congestion or chest wall pain with breathing.

Using osteopathic manipulative medicine, I balance tensions in the fascial and tendinous elements of the body, relieving strains and congestion. The way I treat healthier adults is different than my approach to very frail patients, or children and infants. Sometimes, in order to resolve the problem, I have to directly touch painful areas, initially causing some pain. That discomfort usually resolves with successful treatment and the patient immediately feels relief. With children, I have to be very gentle and patient. They often are already in pain and at first are pretty upset about my treatment. Once they feel relief, however, they understand and are usually eager to be treated.

What definitions of pain are operative in your profession, and how do those definitions come into play in your experience treating patients who are trying to come to grips with suffering?

Page: My patients often come to me hoping to minimize or eliminate the need for drugs. When someone tells me he or she is suffering, I take it seriously, regardless of whether I am immediately able to identify a cause or solve the problem. I find that it puts the patient at ease when they realize they don’t have to prove anything to me before I will treat them. I recognize that pain and suffering cause them to seek help from me. The many complicating variables that contribute to the pain a person experiences are all considered as I work with them, first addressing the physical pain that they experience and its root cause.

When does the unborn child begin to respond to sensory input and become capable of feeling pain? How does the formation and functioning of the nervous system factor into this capacity?

Page: The unborn child responds to sensory input as early as seven weeks (gestational age)(emphasis, my own). All of the organ systems of the developing human demonstrate function simultaneously with the appearance of the anatomical structure. By 10 weeks, the human embryo has well-developed organ systems and most of the anatomy can be named with the same nomenclature that we use in adults. The brain has been growing rapidly and will continue to develop as the baby grows, moves, and experiences the sensory input of the environment surrounding it. There is no point in development in which the structure exists without function.

With respect to the nervous system, the structures responsible for pain perception are the afferent and efferent nerves and the lower brain structures, including the reticular activating system and the thalamus. There is no pain perception center in the cortex—the pain fibers all terminate in the reticular activating system, and a very small percent will connect in the thalamus to neurons that travel to the cortex for the purpose of localizing the pain. At seven weeks, the thalamus is visible. Within a few days, the entire system of pain perception expands into a completely intact structure and continues to develop into a very sophisticated part of the nervous system.

What are the most common arguments against providing pain prevention for the unborn child? What do you think is the motivating force behind these arguments?

Page: I can’t begin to understand a motivating force behind insisting that pre-born children feel no pain. The arguments are often centered on a false supposition that there is a pain perception center in the cortex that is not functioning or intact until as late as 26 weeks. There is simply no evidence that this is true. Almost all of the pain fibers terminate in the reticular activating system, and a small percent connect in the thalamus to neurons that travel to the sensory motor cortex for the purpose of localizing the pain. This means that the message is delivered to its intended destination, the lower brain centers, which are responsible for the perception of pain and for alerting the whole nervous response system that damage has been inflicted.

Other arguments dismiss the fact that surgeons who care for babies in-utero during fetal surgery and other interventions use anesthesia and analgesic drugs on their tiny patients. They casually state that, in the context of abortion, the use of anesthesia would be solely for the “beneficence” of the pre-born child, and therefore would not apply. Since abortion is not a procedure that is intended to benefit the child in the first place, they have no reason to try to discern whether the victim suffers in the process.

Why are you pro-life? If you had 60 seconds to explain to someone why you have pursued the work that you have throughout your career, what do you tell them?

Page: I love the practice of medicine, and especially love the relationship of trust that I have been able to develop with my patients. I am drawn to children with disabilities and patients who have debilitating disease that is chronic or end-stage. The opportunity to give them comfort and to improve the quality of their lives is a privilege to me. The focus of my specialty on the neuromusculoskeletal system made it natural for me to take on the research of the development of pain perception in the human embryo.
I have become convinced that innocent human life must be protected. Denying the humanity of the pre-born child is a terrible deception, and justifying its destruction, as if the pre-born are less than human and the property of another, diminishes and confuses our understanding of our own origin. I have heard the testimonies of hundreds of women, on both sides of the abortion debate. It is clear to me that everyone instinctively recognizes that human life is present at the moment of conception. If not, there would not be such a desperate and highly organized effort to destroy it and justify the right to do so.

Original article found here - Leading Physician Confirms Unborn Children Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions - LifeNews.com

Blow them out of the water after one warning. I promise they wouldn’t come back after that.

Guatemala Stops Abortion Ship: We Will Defend “Human Life and the Pro-Life Laws of Our Country”

SPUC Feb 24, 2017 Guatemala City, Guatemala

The Guatemalan army has blocked Women on Waves’ attempts to give out abortion pills from a ship, in circumvention of the country’s laws.

“The military will not permit this group to carry out its activities in the country,” read a formal complaint to the prosecutor’s office. The Army said it had been instructed by President Jimmy Morales to act, and would defend “human life and the laws of our country” by preventing the group from carrying out abortions.

A vessel was dispatched to watch the ship and to prevent activists going ashore and women from boarding. The group had planned to pick up five women at a time by dinghy and take them to the ship waiting outside Guatemalan waters. They aimed get around Guatemala’s abortion laws by administering drugs in international waters.

Women on Waves said in a statement that their ship was being “detained” illegally by the military, which it accused of “obstructing a lawful protest against the state’s restrictions on the Guatemalan women’s right to safe abortion.”

“The boat of death has arrived in Guatemala”

The arrival of the Dutch ship sparked protests from politicians and Christian groups, and a press conference by the abortion activists was disrupted.

Follow LifeNews.com on Instagram for pro-life pictures and the latest pro-life news.

“They say they are fighting for life and human rights, but it looks like murder has become a human right,” said a protesting seminary student. “The boat of death has arrived in Guatemala,” lawmaker Raul Romero said during a Congress session on Wednesday.

LifeNews Note: Courtesy of SPUC. The Society for the Protection of Unborn Children is a leading pro-life organziation in the United Kingdom.

Original article found here - Guatemala Stops Abortion Ship: We Will Defend "Human Life and the Pro-Life Laws of Our Country" - LifeNews.com

What would the problem be if they told them once to turn around and leave? If they refused, sink the boat.

Guatemalan Navy Blocks Abortion Boat Illegally Giving Women Free Abortions

Micaiah Bilger Feb 24, 2017 Guatemala City, Guatemala

The Guatemalan Navy detained an abortion boat on Thursday after it advertised free abortions to women in the pro-life country.

The boat, run by the Dutch pro-abortion group Women on Waves, was scheduled to arrive in Guatemala on Thursday, Medical Xpress reports. Like many Central and South American countries, Guatemala protects unborn babies’ lives and bans abortions. Exceptions are allowed when the mother’s life is at risk.

However, the Guatemalan military took the boat into custody on Thursday before it was able to begin doing abortions, based on instructions from President Jimmy Morales, AFP reports.

“The military will not permit this group to carry out its activities in the country,” the military said in a formal complaint.

Here’s more from the report:
The group, Women on Waves, said in a statement that their sailing ship was being “detained” illegally by the military, which it accused of “obstructing a lawful protest against the state’s restrictions on the Guatemalan women’s right to safe abortion.”

Port officials have ordered the activists to stay on board their ship, saying they had not declared the motive of their trip and therefore could not go ashore.

The pro-abortion group said its papers are in order to enter the country; however, the Guatemalan government said the boat’s crew claimed to be tourists, according to Reuters. Various reports said anywhere from six to 10 abortion activists were on board.

On shore, pro-lifers protested the abortion boat.

“They say they are fighting for life and human rights, but it looks like murder has become a human right,” Gil Hernandez, a seminary student from Cuba, told AFP.

Prior to arriving, the pro-abortion group announced plans to sail the boat to Puerto San Jose and stay there for five days to offer free abortion drugs to women and girls in the country.

“The ship can provide women with free legal medical abortions till 10 weeks of pregnancy after sailing to international waters, 12 miles outside Guatemala,” the pro-abortion group said in a statement.

It also claimed abortion is a “human right” and publicly called on the government to overturn its pro-life laws.

In 2012, Women on Waves experienced a similar situation in Morocco when it tried to sail its boat there. Moroccan authorities blocked the abortion boat, saying it was operating outside of its laws prohibiting abortion. Minister of Education Lahcen Daoudi told AP the boat has to respect local laws, saying, “The people charged with applying the law will apply it on everything to do with the boat.”

Women on Waves responded by trying to get around the country’s pro-life laws by launching a toll-free number for women in Morocco to call to instruct them how to misuse the ulcer drug misoprostol to cause an abortion.

In 2015, LifeNews reported the group also used drones to deliver abortion drugs to Ireland and Poland in violation of the countries’ pro-life laws.

Last year, the pro-abortion group heavily targeted Central and South American countries amid fears that the Zika virus could be causing brain disorders in unborn babies. The group advertised dangerous mail-order abortion drugs to women who thought they may have Zika.

Although Women on Waves says the abortion drug is safe, evidence from the United States indicates that is not the case. In America, where emergency medical care often is readily available, the Food and Drug Administration documented at least 14 women’s deaths and 2,207 injuries from abortion drugs in the past 12 years, LifeNews previously reported.

Women who died from the abortion drugs died from bacterial infections such as toxic shock, hemorrhaging, ruptured ectopic pregnancy and massive heart attack (so much for abortion being safe).

Original article found here - Guatemalan Navy Blocks Abortion Boat Illegally Giving Women Free Abortions - LifeNews.com

Personally I have met many young men who impregnated their girlfriends; the girlfriend wanted an abortion while the guys wanted to raise the child themselves. This story should be spread around the country and men should talk to lawyers if their girlfriends want an abortion. It takes two to create life, if the father should have as much right to the baby as the mother. If neither one wants to raise the baby, I personally know many families who will take the baby, including my own.

Court Blocks Woman’s Abortion Because Her Boyfriend Wants to Keep the Baby

Micaiah Bilger Feb 24, 2017 Montenegro, Uruguay

In an unprecedented move, a Uruguay court allowed a father to protect his unborn child’s life by prohibiting the mother from having an abortion.

The man’s ex-girlfriend is 8 weeks pregnant and wants an abortion; he recently petitioned a court to protect their child’s life by stopping the woman from getting an abortion, AFP reports. Abortions are legal up until 12 weeks in Uruguay.

Federico Arregui, the man’s lawyer, told Uruguay reporters this week that the man would like to raise the child “independently of whether the mother was willing to fulfill her role.”

The Mercedes, Uruguay court ruled in the man’s favor; it also said the woman did not fulfill a reporting requirement to her doctors in order to have the abortion, according to the report.

News outlets say the decision is unprecedented, and the woman plans to appeal.

Such a decision would be unheard of in the United States. Fathers do not have any legal rights to protect their unborn children from abortion. Various state laws requiring that a father be notified or given a say in an abortion decision have been struck down by U.S. courts.

Not long after Roe v. Wade, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in the Planned Parenthood v. Danforth case that spousal consent statutes are unconstitutional if the statutes allow the husband to unilaterally prohibit the abortion in the first trimester. In a subsequent case, Coe v. Gerstein, the high court extended that decision to a spousal consent law regardless of the stage of the woman’s pregnancy.

Then, in the 1992 decision Planned Parenthood v. Casey, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a law requiring that a married woman notify her husband of her plans to have an abortion prior to it taking place.

Pro-lifers think fathers deserve the chance to protect their unborn child’s life; and LifeNews and other pro-life groups occasionally hear from heartbroken fathers who wanted to save their unborn babies from abortion and raise them, but had no legal right to do so.

Original article found here - Court Blocks Woman’s Abortion Because Her Boyfriend Wants to Keep the Baby - LifeNews.com

Dr. Levatino Destroys Abortion in 2 Minutes

1 Like

I wasn’t a fan of Barry “Bam Bam” Obama and this simply provides evidence that his administration was just as evil as he was/is.

Obama admin moved illegal immigrant teens across state lines for abortions, emails reveal

October 24, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – The Obama administration transported teenage illegal immigrants in federal custody across state lines to avoid parental involvement laws and facilitate their abortions, according to emails uncovered by a journalist while reviewing a recent court case.

Earlier this month, a federal judge in California rejected a claim by the left-wing American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) that federal grants to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) to provide services to underage illegal immigrants and human trafficking victims violated the First Amendment’s ban on government establishment of religion.

While looking into the case, The Federalist’s Margot Cleveland discovered a 2014 email exchange in which Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) employees discuss a pregnant minor in the Office of Refugee Resettlement’s (ORR) custody. Maria was being held either in Florida or Texas, her parents lived in Florida, and she didn’t want her parents to know about any abortion.

There was no indication her parents were abusive, in which case both states would have allowed Maria to petition a judge for a judicial bypass.

“Two ORR field specialists looked into the abortion laws in both Texas and Florida and reported that the general rule in both states was that minors could not have abortions without parental consent (absent exceptions, such as obtaining a waiver from a judge),” the emails reveal. “This is why termination of pregnancies are done in New Mexico due to the fact that currently (by law) there is no parental consent requirement,” the Texas field specialist explained.

It’s unknown whether Maria ultimately aborted her baby, but it’s clear Barack Obama’s HHS and ORR “purposefully sidestepped state parental notification and consent laws as a matter of policy” for no other reason than “she did not want her parents to know she was pregnant,” Cleveland writes.

On Tuesday, Cleveland followed up with another article on more emails indicating the Obama administration did this on multiple occasions, and shedding light on the administration’s pro-abortion mentality.

“We had driven minors from El Paso to Albuquerque NM which is [a] bigger distance from your program to San Antonio [in] order to get this procedure done,” one email from a Texas-based ORR representative says. The lack of parental consent requirements “is why termination of pregnancies are done in New Mexico,” another email says. The emails mention at least one shelter having a positive relationship with Planned Parenthood.

The emails also discuss moving girls from Texas to either New York or Virginia to facilitate presumably-elective abortions on 20-week-old, pain-capable children, and hint at multiple attempts to classify consensual sex as rape or incest in order to qualify for federal funding of subsequent abortions.

“For instance, one exchange noted that a 17-year old had consensual sex with a 28-year-old man, but then later said she had sex with the man for money she used to travel to the United States,” Cleveland writes. “Notwithstanding the consensual nature of the sex, the email ended with a request for guidance because the ‘incident may not meet the criteria of rape.’”

Another email discusses a 16-year-old girl requesting to abort a baby conceived from consensual sex with a 17-year-old boyfriend and cousin. An ORR representative wrote it might be able to “consider this a rape” or “allow for termination due to incest.”

These revelations aren’t entirely surprising; Obama lavished praise on Planned Parenthood and consistently opposed any restrictions on abortion, and as an Illinois state senator infamously opposed legislation to require hospitals to give life-saving treatment to newborns who survived failed abortions. But the Trump administration says things are different now.

“It is not the policy of the Office of Refugee Resettlement in the Trump administration to transfer pregnant girls in the unaccompanied alien children program across state lines to evade state laws requiring parental consent or notification for abortions,” a HHS Administration for Children and Families told The Federalist .

In fact, the current ORR has become a target of pro-abortion activists for actively resisting efforts to facilitate underage illegal immigrants’ abortions, going so far as to battle the ACLU in federal court over the issue. Future Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, then a D.C. Circuit Court judge, concluded in that case that there is no “right for unlawful immigrant minors in U.S. Government detention to obtain immediate abortion on demand,” but the majority sided with the ACLU.

Copied from - Obama admin moved illegal immigrant teens across state lines for abortions, emails reveal - LifeSite

Thanks for that. Very sad.

Abortion is literally the most gruesome and barbaric (many, many adjectives fit here!) way to kill a person. Many people are OK with abortion because they do not hear the silent screams and they do not see what an actual abortion looks like.

On that note, I will share some of the different abortion methods. This video is 4:12 long from YouTube -

edit - movement of (

Let me make some popcorn before I watch.

Here is a fist trimester surgical abortion through an aspiration D&C (suction). To me, one of the more disgusting methods of abortion.

Horrifying stuff.

To think they killed children in “The Fires of Gehenna” since before the time of Christ. It is really horrifying that society still slaughters their unwanted members of society by killing them.

Then people claim our society is so advanced and technologically superior.

And people think wars and past leaders like Stalin and Khan etc., were the most barbaric. Abortion since 1973 will go down as the most egregious act on another person.

Here is a chemical abortion. The vast majority of birth control pills fall in this category.

If you can come up with a way to slaughter people without killing them I’ll give you a cookie.

A man kills a pregnant woman and her unborn child. Should he be charged with double homicide?

A road raging male jumps out and yanks a pregnant mother from her car and slams her to the ground killing the unborn child. Assault and battery? Or, in addition, one charge of homicide (to some degree)?

2 Likes

I am not a fan of abortion. But it is an undeniable part of human existence.

Women will try to terminate unwanted pregnancies regardless to ethics/legality of the procedure.

The data is clear on that.

Post world war two Romania had a very lax abortion policy. In 1966 they outlawed it thinking they could boost their population. Maternal deaths rose from 20 per 100,000 to nearly 100 per 100,000. In 1989 they repealed their restrictions and the maternal death rate went back to the levels prior.

Really its an issue of doing more harm than good. Hard to realize the big picture when abortion is such a brutal procedure and you can’t get any more innocent than an unborn child.

Its also an issue of autonomy.

Personally I think there should be slightly stricter abortion regulations and a doubling down on education and contraception promotion.

Also abortions are not as easy of a procedure to get. I get the impression people think a women just walks right in and they suck the fetus right out of her.

Well if she was on the way to the abortion clinic I would say no. Depending on what reference you use studies show that upwards of 50 percent of pregnancies miscarry prior to the 12th week.

What if she wasn’t?

And even if she was, isn’t it her decision, not his? So she could have it killed, but not the road rager? Is it simply a form of assault and battery then? And, only in that case? The destination of the mother changes the status?