The 90's Thread!

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
I will confess I had a mullet around 91-92…please forgive me for my crimes[/quote]

Did you own any pastel colored t-shirts mulletboy lol. I did…a dark period…

Hi-Top Reeboks anyone?

4 mg home PC, DOS.

Anyone growing up in the 90’s this should be a serious nostalgia hit

I wore baggy pants and small goofy t shirts. My mom would give a $20 and I’d come home with a bag of cloths from SAVERS(my favorite thrift shop) I also skated…wasn’t any good, but I felt cool. Smoked a lot of weed and that pretty much sums up the 90s for me…accept I somehow managed to graduate HS and joined the NAVY in '97 :slight_smile:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Mullets were 90s?

I recall 80’s… when I had one in '82.[/quote]

Admit it hatboy, you blowdried your hair just like me lol, chicks loved the “feathered” look…I’m sure of this, really sure…pretty sure…

Oh my god, 90’s are becoming what 80’ were ten years ago.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
I will confess I had a mullet around 91-92…please forgive me for my crimes[/quote]

Did you own any pastel colored t-shirts mulletboy lol. I did…a dark period…

Hi-Top Reeboks anyone?

4 mg home PC, DOS.

[/quote]

didn’t have the pasel t-shirts, being from Texas, was more the Southern Mullet. Had the really loud brightly colored Wrangler western shirts, jeans in multiple colors, all of it ala Garth Brooks…a very dark time it was indeed.

Rock you sonofabitch, I was thinking about 90’s r&b yesterday! Since we’re covering all genres I’ll hit y’all with flavor from all angles.

I could literally post 100+ songs that encapsulate the decade for me. I actually feel bad having left out some stuff from my first post. Yes, I’m a nerd.

IMO, late 80’s early 90’s is hip hop’s golden era. Here’s a dope jam from back then

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Mullets were 90s?

I recall 80’s… when I had one in '82.[/quote]

Admit it hatboy, you blowdried your hair just like me lol, chicks loved the “feathered” look…I’m sure of this, really sure…pretty sure…

[/quote]

LOL!

Truth? Here’s the Iron Dwarf Hair Timeline:

Dec. 1962- Born nearly BALD

1960’s - CREWCUT (dad was a barber part-time)

1970-'76 - SHAG

1977-'81 - FEATHERED

!982-'83 - MULLET (with spiked hair on top)

1983- MAGENTA MOHAWK

1984- SHAVED HEAD

1985- SPIKED BLOND (a’la Billy Idol)

1986-'88 - SPIKED (but longer and messier)

1989- present - LONG (various lengths)

Jordan- Top 10 All Time Michael Jordan Dunks - YouTube

[quote]dday wrote:
Jordan- Top 10 All Time Michael Jordan Dunks - YouTube

[/quote]

About half of those were in the 80’s, but still an awesome vid.

[quote]redstar144 wrote:
Anyone growing up in the 90’s this should be a serious nostalgia hit

SO MUCH FUCKING YES!!!

I spent a good part of the 90’s gettin high and jammin this cd

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:

Good post!!

Nice picks Lank. Strangely enough, I’ve dated two women with direct connections to CandleBox [and with no connection to one another] all the way down here in Houston. Ones cousin’s husband was the back-up bassist and toured with them, and the other is good friends with the drummer [who’s name I can’t remember] and they keep in touch. The second girl bartended at a music venue in a smallish town on the outskirts of Houston and I met the band. Pretty nice guys.

mmmmm, Mariah

7th Heaven gave us Jessica Beil!