The 80's - Worth Reading

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
Gregatron wrote:
MrChill wrote:
Sure, we had cable television, but back then there were only like 15 channels, and there was no onscreen menu and remote control!

Well in New Zealand we didn’t have cable and there were only 2 channels! To make it worse, everyday I walked about 3 kilometres to and from school and it was uphill both ways!

You people in other countries have it easy!

Wouldn’t it be uphil one way and downhill the other?[/quote]

Maybe in your country! Pussy!

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
Wouldn’t it be uphil one way and downhill the other?[/quote]

I think it’s uphill both ways in three feet of snow, in shoes made out of cardboard.

When I was a kid we really did have a TV with a broken knob and a pair of pliers on top for turning the channel.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
There is a problem if 95% of the kids in your class are overweight. While many of these problems rest in the hands of their parents as well, our current culture is producing super-soft pussies like never before. [/quote]

I think 95% would be a gross over-estimation. Probably more like 50%, just like every other age group. The blame should, as always, be placed squarely on the parents’ shoulders. Fuck culture, I’ll die before I let my son become a soy boy.

[quote]larryb wrote:
brucevangeorge wrote:
Wouldn’t it be uphil one way and downhill the other?

I think it’s uphill both ways in three feet of snow, in shoes made out of cardboard.
[/quote]

Your parents had shoes? Wow. mine didn’t.

[quote]ThatGirl77 wrote:

[/quote]

Your parents had feet? Lucky!..

[quote]Gregatron wrote:
ThatGirl77 wrote:

Your parents had feet? Lucky!..[/quote]

You had parents? You lucky bastard… oh wait, you aren’t one of us.

[quote]Keystone wrote:
entitlement
[/quote]

This is the dirtiest word in the modern world.

-FC

[quote]BigPaul wrote:
Gregatron wrote:
ThatGirl77 wrote:

You had parents? You lucky bastard… oh wait, you aren’t one of us.[/quote]

Not one of you??? I’ve got nothing to complain about then…i’m the luckiest bastard in the world!

Guess i’ve had it sweet all along : )