The 51 Funniest Things About 9-11

I admit I chuckled at a few of these.

It looks like many of these are truths disguised as humor, like the “you might be a redneck” lines. It’s more commentary than humor.

you trolled up the forum

I read some of it and all those “funny things” I read are just retarded. It’s not even because it’s about 9/11/01, the jokes are just bad and you wasted my time.

[quote]ssn0 wrote:

1. Two planes walk into a building… Ha-cha-cha!

2. Why did the chicken cross the road? … to escape debris falling from the north tower.

3. In honor of the fifth year anniversary, Tom Bergeron will horrify viewers of “AFV” by adding sound effects and hackneyed falsetto commentary to a 9-11 montage: “Looks like somebody needs a few more flying lessons…BOING!” The 9-11 clip will lose to a rottweiler chewing its own genitals.

4. In a comic afterlife mix up, the “falling man” received a divine reward of 72 virgins, leaving United 175 hijacker Marwan Yousef al-Shehhi with only one dog-eared copy of Swank.

5. Compared to the devastation of Hiroshima, 9-11 looks like a puddle of goldfish spit. Funny because it’s true.

6. Yo momma’s so fat; she went to Dulles airport and got hijacked by Islamofacists with box cutters!

[/quote]

Are you shitting me?

You post this fucking garbage up on 9/11? This is fucking funny?

You’ve crossed the line from being an idiotic 14 year old to being a disrepectful cocksucker.

This is beyond trolldom.

This entire thread should be taken down.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
ssn0 wrote:

2. Why did the chicken cross the road? … to escape debris falling from the north tower.

3. In honor of the fifth year anniversary, Tom Bergeron will horrify viewers of “AFV” by adding sound effects and hackneyed falsetto commentary to a 9-11 montage: “Looks like somebody needs a few more flying lessons…BOING!” The 9-11 clip will lose to a rottweiler chewing its own genitals.

4. In a comic afterlife mix up, the “falling man” received a divine reward of 72 virgins, leaving United 175 hijacker Marwan Yousef al-Shehhi with only one dog-eared copy of Swank.

5. Compared to the devastation of Hiroshima, 9-11 looks like a puddle of goldfish spit. Funny because it’s true.

6. Yo momma’s so fat; she went to Dulles airport and got hijacked by Islamofacists with box cutters!

Are you shitting me?

You’ve crossed the line from being an idiotic 14 year old to being a disrepectful cocksucker.

This is beyond trolldom.

This entire thread should be taken down.[/quote]

Three thousand deaths, from over 50 countries…and its humorous? I agree with Irish.

1. You ever notice the white 9-11 be all “um, pardon me, sir” and the black 9-11 be all “nigga, please!”

bahahahha, lighten up fellas some if it was faintly ammusing. if you can’t find humor in anything, pick up a gun and go fight the good fight. show your patriotism that way. besides, our country has already made a complete mockery of the loses we suufered on that day, we have already disgraced the fallen, whats one more thread? i wonder do you feel the same compassion for those innocents who have died as a result of 9/11? not everybody is a terrorist, where are your fierce words for their memories? hypocrites, maybe? i’m just sayin’.

Go away!

I recently joined this sight to share information. I hoped others with similar interests could teach me some new things and maybe I could share some of my knowledge. I enjoy a good debate, but what I just read is really disturbing to me. Could you read that list to a widow? I doubt it. You are a spineless twig of a man and I would be happy to say that to you in person. GOD BLESS AMERICA !!

[quote]duke wrote:
Why can’t the mods stop this shit from being posted…?

PLEASE ![/quote]

Better question; why can’t WE stop this shit from being posted?

Mike

ssn,

You’ve managed to paint yourself as a major douchebag with this post. Walk into a NY firehouse with this shit and see how far that takes you. You’re a tasteless asshole.

Seeing your ass beating carry over to the next shift, now that would be funny.

You’re a piece of shit.

Go the fuck away.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
ssn0 wrote:

Are you shitting me?

This is beyond trolldom.

This entire thread should be taken down.

Three thousand deaths, from over 50 countries…and its humorous? I agree with Irish.

[/quote]
Should you be reminded that if you weren’t born in the U.S you may have been born a civilian farmer in Iraq or a war haven country like Africa where death is nothing new. Should you be reminded about how many deaths there have been from the war we created.

What about all the wars that are present, Iraq is a big war but its not the only one. 3000 deaths? Compared to what. 3000 American deaths is more important than 50,000+ of Iraq? Not including the Coalition. I sympathized for those who died on 9-11, and I cried to save myself some pain.

Isn’t it time to ban this douchebag troll?

Biotest is making a big mistake by letting this shit go on on their website.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:

Biotest is making a big mistake by letting this shit go on on their website.[/quote]

Agreed. I think every time this cockmonkey starts a thread, I’m going to post a dozen or so “don’t troll” and “attention whore” pics in a row until the mods do something.

Maybe we haven’t complained enough yet?

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

Agreed. I think every time this cockmonkey starts a thread, I’m going to post a dozen or so “don’t troll” and “attention whore” pics in a row until the mods do something.

Maybe we haven’t complained enough yet?[/quote]

Go figure… I had a post kicked back once because I called a guy a dickhead.
This guy has no problem at all.
Wait…this may not make it either.
Might offend somebody.

At a minimum we need a fucking ignore feature.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:

Biotest is making a big mistake by letting this shit go on on their website.[/quote]

Yes big mistake so many people just see this shit and go “Fuck it! Biotest is supporting terrorism! I’m not to buy anymore Spike or read outstanding informative articles!”

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
Please somebody pay attention to me!!![/quote]

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

Yes big mistake so many people just see this shit and go “Fuck it! Biotest is supporting terrorism! I’m not to buy anymore Spike or read outstanding informative articles!”[/quote]

No people see it and say Biotests once excellent website is over run with assholes and stop coming to the site.

Now piss off.