The 5 Best Supplements We Don't Make

Organic psyllium, eh? The back of my bag has a Warning “Cancer and Reproductive Harm.” I wonder what that is about.

I really like a few of the supplements listed here, but feel that there are others out there as well, that I’ve never seen talked about here. The one I want to mention here is Teff. This is probably one of the most overlooked grains in existence. It covers nearly all of our needs, whether that be carbs, protein and/or minerals. Do your own research, but I think you might agree with my opinion on this super grain. I consume this almost daily and have for a couple of years. You will be pleasantly surprised by the nutritional content of this superfood grain. I’ll attempt to leave a link to information about Teff, if admin will allow…if not, look it up. https://draxe.com/nutrition/teff/

Prop 65: Just California proving once again that an entire state can be retarded. Basically, just about everything will soon have that label. It’s already been found on hospital equipment, toys, clothing, furniture, and fitness equipment. :clown_face:

Thanks. I suspected as much. Interesting that I have been taking three of the supplements mentioned, same brand, for several months. Great minds think alike.

1 Like

I have tried this in the last few days and it is making a real difference in making me feel full between meals.

It could be some placebo effect too, but either way it works!

I am taking 4 grams each morning after lunch, I was wondering if there are any side effect when assuming it regularly every day.

Nah, no placebo. It creates a nearly calorie-free goo in your stomach, which may not be filling like a big meal, but it’s just enough to get you over a hump.

The main drawback is ironically constipation, but that’s mainly caused by not drinking enough water with it. So, drink up.

It’s possible to have it 3 times per day, 5-10 grams per serving, and be fine. But I’d watch for gas and bloating if using that much and back off if needed.

1 Like

The psyllium fiber works so well that every time I start taking it, my weight trends down even though I’m not actually trying to lose weight. I’m not sure if it is causing me to eat less or causing me to absorb less from my food or perhaps both.

1 Like

I’d guess it’s mostly the filling effect.

1 Like

Good article, happy to revive it. In fact, I noted that the cacao advertised here has zero (0) fat. When buying my cacao, I have been making sure I get the full-fat version (with some 21% fat) as I used to believe that many of cacao’s benefits are involved with that fat, somehow. Is this wrong? Would be great to get a view on this in this forum. Thanks!

What made you choose that particular collagen product? Have you ever tried or looked at Zint collagen?

Pine bark extract is the only supplement I’ve used that provides both substantial and immediate results. I began using it about 3 years ago. The morning after I took the first dose, I woke without the stiffness I’ve had for a few years in my fingers. In fact, all of my joints felt better. As Chris stated, it also causes harder erections.

The price was really low! Plus, the dose is so small, that little bag lasts a long time! I usually take it 4 or 5 times a week, mixed with Metabolic Drive and Superfood.

1 Like

Thanks for the article. I’ll definitely do some looking around at supplements to help get my old self back to not as old.

The Bulk Pine Bark Extract linked does not contain pycnogenol. I noticed a few PBE supplements don’t. What’s the scoop?

Pycnogenol is like a branded version or something like that. I forget. But basic pine bark extract does the trick.

1 Like

I see now. Pycnogenol is the trademark name. Thanks.

1 Like