The 1500 Workout/Modified 300

Look guyz, it goes beyond genetics here. Go look at metalmilitia.com and you’ll see the some insane rep schemes because THEY ARE JUICING! They even admit that they are. Look yall… 25 sets a day… and I mean 25 of the basic speed day sets by westside standards is all you need.

I am all for old techniques and whatnot… but when it comes insane rep schemes and blowing yourself out because you’re ignorant is not an excuse. Even the shitty as muscle mags now a days are starting to realize that normal people, even with amazing genetics, can not do that type of volume and make constant progressive gains. Use your brains yall! Seriously! THis aint that hard…

Listen, maybe this kind isn’t “regular”. Maybe he has the genetics to be an extreme endurance freak athlete. I know we’re talking about “bodyfat shoe guy” but it’s possible this kid is just built for this.

Keep it up man, keep pushing yourself, you’ll learn alot just from the experience. We certainly can’t tell you what you’re going to get out of it.

Because it’s not put together right? He’s doing hard fucking work, of course he’ll improve himself.

Nit picking… damn.

thanks man i appreciate the support…I just like hard workouts you know i like being very conditioned. Now you guys say that it wont help me athletic wise id beg the differ the program i was doing before has deffintly improved my athleticy but its time to switch it up. Players i normal played against which i did ok against now i played i completey distroeyed them my speed and vert have deffintly improved. Listen guys im not going to do this workout for ever. Just maybe for 4-6 weeks then switch it up again. See the thing is im at the weight i want to be at i gained some lbs of lean muscle i dont want to be big and bulky. Just look athletic but still pretty big. Im at 185 right now at 9 percent body fat so im deffintly gaining muscle. I just love hard workouts so if you know of something thats just as hard that is effective let me know ill give it a try. Thanks

smolov

[quote]Ever_Arias wrote:
smolov[/quote]

Welcome.

Somebody smack me for my stupidity in my early days but I used to parouse the pages of www.bodybuilding.com and that is where I first found the 300 workout.

I’m not the most endurance worthy trainee but this kicked my ass witgh ease as I pushed myself to get it done in a sad 28 minutes and is supposed to be nothing but an overall fitness test once in a blue moon.

My guess, would be that the routines that the actual actors from 300 consisted of things like olympic rings, tire flips, sledge hammers and tires and alot of cns training from hell. The big diff between the 300 workout craze thats going around and what they did for work is functionality.

The 300 workout may shock your body into breaking a plateau but there is no real functionality to it. It’s like any other bodybuilding routine that would, in the end be designed to make you stronger, faster and more aerodynamic as they say; it focuses on the individual bodyparts rather than what the actual goal of the actors that trained for nigh 6 months to get their physiques.

Overall body conditioning and functionality. I’m not knocking the crazed 300 workout, for it seems to be the only thing that makes people think they have the potential to get that body.

Thats all well and good if you’ve found confidence in something, but don’t expect it to make you look like the crew from the 300, nor should you ever expect to find their actual routines, there is no way in hell the movie director would let the training coaches of the cast release their “secret formula” to the public.

If any of you should choose to do nothing but that workout and alot of interval training mixed with nothing for food but natural things (meat, farm dairy, veggies and fruits, homemade breads, etc) and actually succeed in an effort to prove me wrong about my post, with pictures mind you,

I will go lay in the middle of the rotary outside my father’s house a few towns over that sees some thousand odd cars a day.

I dont understand why you are doing a program to improve your “athletic ability” when absolutely no professional athlete would even consider doing something as moronic as what you posted.

anyways gl with your program, hope you dont get injured and hopefully you gain some cardio, thats pretty much what your program is

Why in the hell did this thread get bumped?

[quote]lil_diesel90 wrote:
If any of you should choose to do nothing but that workout and alot of interval training mixed with nothing for food but natural things (meat, farm dairy, veggies and fruits, homemade breads, etc)

and actually succeed in an effort to prove me wrong about my post, with pictures mind you, I will go lay in the middle of the rotary outside my father’s house a few towns over that sees some thousand odd cars a day.[/quote]

I’m tempted to take you up on this offer just so you won’t be able to bump retarded threads with nothing of note to add… don’t tempt me.