The 100 Healthiest Foods

[quote]piramyds wrote:
50% fat? What do you think of people who are 50% fat? That’s not even a good fat like in peanuts.

You might as well eat ice cream. [/quote]

I’ve decided I should probably add more to this…

1). What do you think of people who are primarily made of oil and fibre? Not a fan? So flax seeds are crap food? People made of 100% fat? Are they good? No? So EVOO is terrible too?

2). Peanuts aren’t exactly the greatest example of ‘good fats’.

3). Icecream can have its place in a diet. I ate icecream when I was the leanest I’ve ever been.

4). Steak is good. Period.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
I don’t think orange juice, soy, tofu, oats, whole wheat, canola, or lobster should be on the list. There are also a lot of things included for pretty small reasons. . . . [/quote]

Actually lobster is has one of the highest Arginine levels, so it deserves a high rating.

And what exactly is the definition of healthy. I mean the gerbil in your avatar isn’t moving a whole lot of weight.

[quote]danchubb wrote:
I’ve decided I should probably add more to this…
1). What do you think of people who are primarily made of oil and fibre? Not a fan? So flax seeds are crap food? People made of 100% fat? Are they good? No? So EVOO is terrible too?
2). Peanuts aren’t exactly the greatest example of ‘good fats’.
3). Icecream can have its place in a diet. I ate icecream when I was the leanest I’ve ever been.
4). Steak is good. Period. [/quote]

Chubb, you are free to be the biggest troll you want to be.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
And what exactly is the definition of healthy. I mean the gerbil in your avatar isn’t moving a whole lot of weight.[/quote]

“Healthy” means eating foods that are good for one’s heart. They strengthen the heart and circulatory system, not clog it. They prevent cancer/free radicals because everything causes them. They keep the body trim and fit.

He’s lifting a lot for his size, don’t you think? Maybe it’s female. It’s not very feminine to eat steak.

Well, thats the first time I’ve ever been accused of being a troll. Perhaps you should read the post I made in reference to you in some other thread where you were being a moron.