The '_____, How Do You Train?' Threads

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
B rocK wrote:
I think these types of threads should be left to T-Cell members b/c they typically have the progress/experience/knowledge to have such a thread.

Not everyone in the T-Cell knows what the fuck they are doing…[/quote]

Amen.

the top 2 threads in the t-cell are currently about ahzaz, who is such a joke his profile should just be deleted by the mods, and artem.

Artem who at 16 has gained ONE HUNDRED POUNDS IN BODYWEIGHT IN ONE SINGLE YEAR lol. he can barely bench the 80s or w/e but claims to be 240 with 18’ arms.

hmmm 18 inch muscular arms? or 18 inch burger king arms?

i wonder

I’d say there have been about 4-5 really good “how do you train” threads on here in the last half year or so. There are really only a small number of ‘experienced’ trainers on this site compared to the younger, or more inexperienced ones (I don’t mean that in a negative manner, so sit back down junior), and out of those, an even smaller group truly know what they’re doing well enough to be fielding questions.

The difficult task in any search for information, is weeding through the chaffe to find the wheat. Not to disrepect anyone on here, but personally, I can count on one hand the guys I would take advice from on T-Nation. There are a lot of folks who talk the talk, but really only a few who have put themselves in the position to prove it. It’s been said on here already, but the jump in quantity of these posts really has diminished the quality of those great threads that have come before.

I liked it better when ‘new to the forum’ guys lurked for a few years, realized from reading tons of posts who knows what they’re doing, and then tried to engage in intelligent conversations.

S

[quote]stringer wrote:
you are posting multiple times in threads you are complaining about dickhead.

why would you make a whole thread bitching and moaning about something you contributed toward?

[/quote]

I posted multiple times in a thread that I thought was in the SAMA section…

Relax your sandy vagina, pointing out how useless your threads are, is not “bitching and moaning”

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’d say there have been about 4-5 really good “how do you train” threads on here in the last half year or so. There are really only a small number of ‘experienced’ trainers on this site compared to the younger, or more inexperienced ones (I don’t mean that in a negative manner, so sit back down junior), and out of those, an even smaller group truly know what they’re doing well enough to be fielding questions.

[/quote]

I agree, my all time favorite was the one about Bauer and Caveman.

Stringer kind of reminds me of FTG for some reason … if you don’t know who FTG is you won’t get it … for those of you who do … tell me I’m wrong …

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
stringer wrote:
you are posting multiple times in threads you are complaining about dickhead.

why would you make a whole thread bitching and moaning about something you contributed toward?

I posted multiple times in a thread that I thought was in the SAMA section…

Relax your sandy vagina, pointing out how useless your threads are, is not “bitching and moaning”[/quote]

dude you MADE THIS WHOLE FUCKING THREAD to bitch and moan. now if thats not sandy vagina behaviour i dunno what is.

mistaking the bodybuilding forum for the SAMA forum is also classic sandy vagina work.

youve got so much sand in your vagina you must look pregnant.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Stringer kind of reminds me of FTG for some reason … if you don’t know who FTG is you won’t get it … for those of you who do … tell me I’m wrong …[/quote]

you’re wrong

FTG all the way … he woulda done the same thing

[quote]polo77j wrote:
FTG all the way … he woulda done the same thing[/quote]

Its so bizarre i am being accused of being an ex member lol.

Riddle me this polo:

If i was an ex member of an anonymous internet forum, why would i set up a new identity?

To escape the internet mafia?

[quote]stringer wrote:
polo77j wrote:
FTG all the way … he woulda done the same thing

Its so bizarre i am being accused of being an ex member lol.

Riddle me this polo:

If i was an ex member of an anonymous internet forum, why would i set up a new identity?

To escape the internet mafia?
[/quote]

Well you could (for example) be the idiot who Dante tore a new asshole in the doggcrapp article thread.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Stringer kind of reminds me of FTG for some reason … if you don’t know who FTG is you won’t get it … for those of you who do … tell me I’m wrong …[/quote]

He kind of reminds me of FTG too, well, kind of. I don’t think he’s actually FTG, though. I’d assume stringer is the alter ego of some poster around here, since he remembers the whole slimthugger avatar debacle, which was like 5 months ago. Either that or he’s been lurking for over 5 months.

Who the hell is FTG?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Who the hell is FTG?[/quote]

i think they mean Formerly Texas Guy big man.

by the way are you just gonna leave me hanging over the whole e-high 5 thing?

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
I prefer the more relaxed modding style. The board generally evens itself out. [/quote]

X6000.

I like the fact people can be honest & brutal, and total wise asses. That why this place is great.

Stringer … I said you remind me of FTG … then you replied saying I was wrong with reminded me even more of FTG

No where did I say HEY EVERYONE STRINGER MUST BE FTG BUT UNDER A NEW NAME TO THROW US OFF!!! HE’S SUCH A RASCAL!!!

you’re not that clever to be mistaken for FTG, but you REMIND me of him … that’s all

Who do we already know that has alternate egos?

Live
HH
Brook

That’s all I can think of really.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Stringer … I said you remind me of FTG … then you replied saying I was wrong with reminded me even more of FTG

No where did I say HEY EVERYONE STRINGER MUST BE FTG BUT UNDER A NEW NAME TO THROW US OFF!!! HE’S SUCH A RASCAL!!!

you’re not that clever to be mistaken for FTG, but you REMIND me of him … that’s all[/quote]

dude, why dont you calm down lol.

who gives a flying fuck who i remind you of?

shall i follow you around the forums and tell you of people you remind me of? lol what stupid posts.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
B rocK wrote:

I think these types of threads should be left to T-Cell members b/c they typically have the progress/experience/knowledge to have such a thread.

Exactly.

x2

And I’m fully aware about the “which one’s to delete?” thing. But come on. The ones posted by Stringer or w/e the fuck his username is, are fucking useless.
As I was reading HolyMac’s thread I thought I’m in the SAMA section
[/quote]

That was kind of my fault. If you look back on it I jokingly recommended that we change the topic to ‘how HM gets all these girls’ or something like that. Maybe we could actually have that thread switched to GAL or SAMA? Then the controversy would be settled.

[quote]stringer wrote:
polo77j wrote:

you’re not that clever to be mistaken for FTG, but you REMIND me of him … that’s all

dude, why dont you calm down lol.

who gives a flying fuck who i remind you of?

shall i follow you around the forums and tell you of people you remind me of? lol what stupid posts.
[/quote]

Apparently you do … I’m not following you around either … this is the only thread I’ve acknowledged you in … you’re not that special

[quote]polo77j wrote:
stringer wrote:
polo77j wrote:

Apparently you do … I’m not following you around either … this is the only thread I’ve acknowledged you in … you’re not that special[/quote]

do you want me to make a polo77j, how do you train thread?

i bet you’d think i was special then.