THC Vodka is Almost Done

Looks good how many of you guys tried it… Id mix a batch next weekend… someone PM me a formal recipe haha

All this thread did was remind me that I used to really like skittles.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
my b, meant to post the pic from the website.

[/quote]

Either way, I like that idea. I’m going to have to remember that for the next party I throw or go to.

Point Blank
Im the dude you wanna party with lol< I make a party out of nothing lol
look at my avatar< thats my apartment on a MONDAY MORNING!!! I called it the “Lets FUCK with our neighbors” Bash.

As for the skittle soak Ive found that overnight isnt good enough you gotta give it a week but you have to seperate flavors or mix two flavors like lemon/cherry or whater ever I use cheap Smirnoff for parties and keep the “good” Voddy for “my special girls” ja kno? so get two or three bottles of Smirnoff 100 3 or 4 packs of skittles and soak them

( pour the voddy in a bowl so removing the skittles is easy

Other candy iVE used were

starburst
jolly ranchers
laffy taffy
nerds
jawbreakes
warheads+nerds

MY ALL TIME FAV- DEFINITE LADYKILLER

you need a blender for this

get some Reeses cups and Almond Joy
Ice
Smirnoff 100

blend that up until it smooth and thin add more voddy if u have to< wont matter bc the coconut peanit butter chocolate will hide any taste of alchy ( even from nasty ass Smirnoff)

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Ice
Smirnoff 100

blend that up until it smooth and thin add more voddy if u have to< wont matter bc the coconut peanit butter chocolate will hide any taste of alchy ( even from nasty ass Smirnoff)[/quote]

Hmmm…I smell vomit. Using cream liquors,coconut rum/cream of coconut and chocolate vodka would be a better choices than actual candy,imo.

and the thc in the voddy is ridiculous

My girl and I took a couple shots and we were feelin so good lol< I cant explain it but I highly suggest it

just get a bowl, pour voddy in it stir weed in cover it and put it in a dark chilled place for a decenet length of time

i waited so long bc I forgot about it bc i got caught up in some shit, but i suggest a month of weed soaking

Funny that this thread came up my buddy just made stoli dolies…It pineapple and vodka that sits around for a week before you drink…I’m making a citrus one tomorrow…Good but not as hardocre as weed and vodka which the THC definately spreads into.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

Ice
Smirnoff 100

blend that up until it smooth and thin add more voddy if u have to< wont matter bc the coconut peanit butter chocolate will hide any taste of alchy ( even from nasty ass Smirnoff)

Hmmm…I smell vomit. Using cream liquors,coconut rum/cream of coconut and chocolate vodka would be a better choices than actual candy,imo.[/quote]

nobody has ever puked Ive been hittin this up since I was 15, and yeah that would be better but college kids use whatever is around lol< u kno that

not sure if you realize this…

but to release THC you need to heat the marijuana to something like 120+ degrees farenheit

but if you heat liquor you destroy the alcohol content.

unless somehow science has changed withen the last few years and no one told me.

Big_Boss wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

Ice
Smirnoff 100

Hmmm…I smell vomit. Using cream liquors,coconut rum/cream of coconut and chocolate vodka would be a better choices than actual candy,imo.

nobody has ever puked Ive been hittin this up since I was 15, and yeah that would be better but college kids use whatever is around lol< u kno that
[/quote]

LOL…of course. It’s just that I’ve had a not so great experience with mixing candy bars and vodka. :wink:

You know alcohol does some sciencey shit to THC and makes it useless, right? It’s like using vodka for bong water, which is a horrible, horrible idea on many levels.
Grape juice, on the other hand…

[quote]Artem wrote:
You know alcohol does some sciencey shit to THC and makes it useless, right? It’s like using vodka for bong water, which is a horrible, horrible idea on many levels.
Grape juice, on the other hand…[/quote]

i dont believ in science/studies or any of that lol

all i know is my ersonal experience and I got F’ed up lol

but please elaborate on this grape juice

wtf is juice n*gga

Artem wrote:

wtf is juice n*gga
[/quote]
purple drank
Read purple drank has codeine.

Artem wrote:

wtf is juice n*gga
[/quote]

dude you drank shots of vodka. of course you’re fucked up.

still am skeptical about the tch content of alcohol soaked bud in room temp…

[/quote]

[quote]Artem wrote:
Grape juice, on the other hand…[/quote]

ice cubes and cherry kool aide is much better

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
Artem wrote:

ice cubes and cherry kool aide is much better [/quote]

You really can’t compare some shit Jimmy’s mom would bring out at half time to genuine Purple Drank.
edit:
Oh you were talking about the grape juice and not codeine Purple Drank, my bad. No dissing the drank.

Jolly ranchers and vodka

Skittle vodka, huh? Think I’ll try this…

How effective is this? I thought you needed fat to extract the THC, or does alcohol work as well?