'That's So Gay!'

What on earth is “modernistic science”?

[quote]orion wrote:
forlife wrote:
GrandpaButch wrote:
However, as one Christian expert has said:

“Gender, race and impairment all relate to what a person is, whereas homosexuality relates to what a person does.”

Grandpa, the copy-and-paste warrior!

What I find funny about this “Christian expert” is that discrimination against gender and race is condemned, while discrimination against homosexuality is condoned.

HOWEVER

If this “Christian expert” bothered to read his holy book, he would find that the bible blatantly advocates slavery and misogeny. Oops.

So much for it being wrong to discriminate based on “what a person is”.

Plus, people are not born Christian, they are made that way.

They could choose to not be Christian but they live it anyway and make um, special, posts on the interwebz.

I think Christianity is unnatural and I want it to stop.

[/quote]

Well, sense the Invisible One created this world, and sent his only begotten son, I’m pretty sure you just committed heresy.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
quidnunc wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
forlife wrote:
GrandpaButch wrote:

“Gender, race and impairment all relate to what a person is, whereas homosexuality relates to what a person does.”

What I find funny about this “Christian expert” is that discrimination against gender and race is condemned, while discrimination against homosexuality is condoned.

HOWEVER

If this “Christian expert” bothered to read his holy book, he would find that the bible blatantly advocates slavery and misogeny. Oops.

Until 1975, homosexuality was defined by the APA as a mental illness. Then $$$$$ came in and changed the tune.

If this was the 1950’s, you’d probably not be gay. Only when perversion got mainstreamed did people with a slight case of the mental illness feel free to get into these things.

Give me an explanation of why you hate homosexuality that doesn’t quote the Bible or commit the naturalistic fallacy.

Prove homosexuality is normal without quoting modernistic science, or commit non-tradition folly. Go away '09[/quote]

You will never get an answer. I think I am going to start using that line.

quidnunc wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
forlife wrote:
GrandpaButch wrote:

HOWEVER

Until 1975, homosexuality was defined by the APA as a mental illness. Then $$$$$ came in and changed the tune.

If this was the 1950’s, you’d probably not be gay. Only when perversion got mainstreamed did people with a slight case of the mental illness feel free to get into these things.

Give me an explanation of why you hate homosexuality that doesn’t quote the Bible or commit the naturalistic fallacy.

Prove homosexuality is normal without quoting modernistic science, or commit non-tradition folly. Go away '09[/quote]

What do you even mean? Obviously, the great majority of people aren’t gay, but then, the great majority of people aren’t stamp collectors or hockey fans or weightlifters, yet there’s nothing wrong with being any of these things.

Perhaps you meant “prove that it’s not bad?” It’s an immutable trait that has no effect on third parties, like race or blood type or height. In every moral system I’m aware of, traits like these are accepted.

orion wrote:
forlife wrote:
GrandpaButch wrote:

HOWEVER

They could choose to not be Christian but they live it anyway and make um, special, posts on the interwebz.

Well, sense the Invisible One created this world, and sent his only begotten son, I’m pretty sure you just committed heresy.[/quote]

How so?

I never questioned that Herakles is indeed the son of Zeus?

[quote]orion wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:
orion wrote:
forlife wrote:
GrandpaButch wrote:

HOWEVER

Well, sense the Invisible One created this world, and sent his only begotten son, I’m pretty sure you just committed heresy.

How so?

[/quote]

hah win.

quidnunc wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
forlife wrote:
GrandpaButch wrote:

HOWEVER

there are many many species of animals that engage in homosexuality. A lot of water birds will form male male pairs and steal eggs from females to raise themselves.

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:
quidnunc wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
forlife wrote:
GrandpaButch wrote:

HOWEVER

Prove homosexuality is normal without quoting modernistic science, or commit non-tradition folly. Go away '09

there are many many species of animals that engage in homosexuality. A lot of water birds will form male male pairs and steal eggs from females to raise themselves.

[/quote]

So them gays also steal, huh?

Babies, no less.

There is my objection to gay marriage right there.

[quote]quidnunc wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:
quidnunc wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
forlife wrote:
GrandpaButch wrote:

HOWEVER

Prove homosexuality is normal without quoting modernistic science, or commit non-tradition folly. Go away '09

What do you even mean? Obviously, the great majority of people aren’t gay, but then, the great majority of people aren’t stamp collectors or hockey fans or weightlifters, yet there’s nothing wrong with being any of these things.

Perhaps you meant “prove that it’s not bad?” It’s an immutable trait that has no effect on third parties, like race or blood type or height. In every moral system I’m aware of, traits like these are accepted.
[/quote]

I said normal, not common. And god does not hate gay’s, he hates sin. And men laying with men as they would lay with women, is a sin.

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:
quidnunc wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
forlife wrote:
GrandpaButch wrote:

HOWEVER

[/quote]

This homosexuality you talk of is the dominate male asserting dominance.

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:
orion wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:
orion wrote:
forlife wrote:
GrandpaButch wrote:

HOWEVER

How so?

hah win.
[/quote]

So says the guys that do not know that The Invisible one is one in the same as the name God, since before Moses, God had no name so was sometimes called The Invisible One, YWHW, I Am, etc.

quidnunc wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:
quidnunc wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
forlife wrote:
GrandpaButch wrote:

HOWEVER

I said normal, not common. And god does not hate gay’s, he hates sin. And men laying with men as they would lay with women, is a sin.[/quote]

Again, explain why you hate gays (or the defining characteristic of gays) without resorting to religious babble. You haven’t yet.

[quote]orion wrote:
Babies, no less.

[/quote]

I don’t think all that many babies get gay marriages, so I’m not quite sure what you’re talking about.

PB-Crawl wrote:
orion wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:
orion wrote:
forlife wrote:
GrandpaButch wrote:

HOWEVER

How so?

hah win.

So says the guys that do not know that The Invisible one is one in the same as the name God, since before Moses, God had no name so was sometimes called The Invisible One, YWHW, I Am, etc.[/quote]

You could at least get your own bullshit straight.

The phrase “invisible one” appears nowhere in any edition of the Bible I can find.

The Tetragrammaton (YHWH) IS (in orthodox Christianity and Judaism) the name of God, so it’s nonsensical to say people used it when “God had no name.” It was only revealed at Sinai, to Moses.

[quote]quidnunc wrote:
orion wrote:
Babies, no less.

I don’t think all that many babies get gay marriages, so I’m not quite sure what you’re talking about.
[/quote]

That is because you do not pay attention.

Obviously gay birds steal other birds eggs and breed them.

So, and this is, like dhuh!, completely inevitably, married gay guys would steal babies to play family.

Dude, it is like, so obvious,

I cannot support baby stealing.

[quote]orion wrote:
quidnunc wrote:
orion wrote:
Babies, no less.

That is because you do not pay attention.

Obviously gay birds steal other birds eggs and breed them.

So, and this is, like dhuh!, completely inevitably, married gay guys would steal babies to play family.

Dude, it is like, so obvious,

I cannot support baby stealing.[/quote]

Pretty sure you’re not serious, but if you are, you are aware that there are lots of unwanted babies in the world and that gay couples who adopt (which isn’t their only option, lesbians can get a sperm donor and gay men can get a surrogate mother) will take care of one of these, yes?

I harbor no hatred for homosexuals. They are simply mentally ill people. What I’m against is making an assault on the family and moral values using homosexuality as a weapon. Here’s an example:

“They also believe that the school was displaying hypocrisy by not protecting their daughter against the taunting and heckling over her Mormon background but then punishing her for alleged “hate speak” toward homosexuals. They also feel she was singled out because of her family’s conservative views toward sex. Rebekah’s is certainly not the only case similar to this but it is one of the first to find it’s way into the court system.”

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/165969/common_phrase_thats_so_gay_creates.html?cat=9

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I harbor no hatred for homosexuals. They are simply mentally ill people.
[/quote]

The people actually qualified to judge who is or is not mentally ill disagree with you.

They do however find those with narcissistic personality disorder to be mentally ill.

[quote]GrandpaButch copied and pasted a bunch of crap from the Book of Jewish Fairy Tales.
[/quote]

Great job using the Bible as scientific evidence! :frowning: