That's Mr. Ocho Cinco

lol

Gonna be pretty awkward if he gets traded to a team that’s retired 85…

Fuck that motherfuck. Show-off, loudmouth, annoying piece of shit. All this guy does is scream and cry for attention, and I couldn’t stand the ass since he started doing his little touchdown celebrations. Best celebration ever? Consult Barry Sanders, please.

I’m not gonna lie. I like ocho cinco. His celebrations are meant to be all in good fun. He enjoys winning. So what, if you don’t want him to celebrate his TD, don’t let him score.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Best celebration ever? Consult Barry Sanders, please.[/quote]

booooooooooring

[quote]masonator wrote:
So what, if you don’t want him to celebrate his TD, don’t let him score.[/quote]

i am not a bengals fan or really a johnson/ocho cinco fan, but this is the truest statement out there.

Didn’t he get injured last week? I think he should be worried about getting his ghetto ass back on the field and stop fucking around and acting like an attention whore at a college party.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Fuck that motherfuck. Show-off, loudmouth, annoying piece of shit. All this guy does is scream and cry for attention, and I couldn’t stand the ass since he started doing his little touchdown celebrations. Best celebration ever? Consult Barry Sanders, please.[/quote]

It’s just a game

[quote]SSC wrote:
Fuck that motherfuck. Show-off, loudmouth, annoying piece of shit. All this guy does is scream and cry for attention, and I couldn’t stand the ass since he started doing his little touchdown celebrations. Best celebration ever? Consult Barry Sanders, please.[/quote]

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaater

The term “attention whore” was created for that guy. He’s a clown.

[quote]Doubledown wrote:
The term “attention whore” was created for that guy. He’s a clown.[/quote]

I like how his “attention whore” cousin,Keyshawn…had the audacity to basically call Chad an attention whore. Now thats some funny shit.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Doubledown wrote:
The term “attention whore” was created for that guy. He’s a clown.

I like how his “attention whore” cousin,Keyshawn…had the audacity to basically call Chad an attention whore. Now thats some funny shit.[/quote]

haha…what’s next? Is Terrell Owens going to say he goes too far with his touchdown celebrations? :slight_smile:

it will be hilarious if he sucks this year with all the crap he has been doing this off season/preseason.