T Nation

That's Just Harry

Gotta love that hill running. Good job Harry

living your best life.

solid OHpressing
and I am seeing some long runs and swims.

hills are the best - way to hate yourself

Been following this routine for the past week and will until I leave. Yes, I’m not doing legs. Running is my leg workout for the next few months. I’ll be leaving in mid October for the PI and my attempted swim/run of Subic Bay will be the week before Christmas. Both sons will be getting to the Philippines in mid Dec, one from Korea and the other from Africa. The wife can hardly wait (me too). One of them will be doing the swim/run when I do. Shaping up to be a great Christmas season.

A. Chest/tri/lats
B. shoulder/bi/lower back
C. swim
D. run
repeat A & B
E. swim & run same time

That accomplishment will be quite a Christmas present to yourself.

Having some work done on the house in the Philippines. Everything is dropped of at the base of the hill below my compound and it’s up to you. or my nephews I should say, to carry it up to the compound. Its about 100m from the road up. Blocks, sand, concrete is all carried. Made me think of the stone carry here. Other picture are the relatives a Cubee Point where my swim/run will start. That hill in the background is the finish point at the memorial for the Bataan Death March.

Today, 2.5km (about 1.5miles) swim followed by a 2.5km x country run. Body weights down to 210, too light. Ate bulgogi with rice and sushi for lunch and pork sinigang and noodles for dinner. Needed the carbs from the rice and pasta.

Bench
up to 315 x 5 x 5
Incline Bench
225 x 8 x 4
cable xcross
50 x 12 x 4
CGBP
225 x 10 x 12
over head tri ext rope
60,70,80,90 x 12
Bent row
225 x 10 x 4
Pullups

That looks lovely. Not the carrying stuff but the scenery.

Cleans
135wu, 185 x 8, 205 x 6, 225 x 4, 245 x 3, 265 x 1 x 2
Press from rack
135wu, 205 x 6, 225 x 4 x 3
straight bar curls
45wu, 65 x 12, 85 x 10, 95 x 8
hammer curls
40 x 10 x 3
SLDL
135wu, 225 x 10, 315 x 8 x 3
hypers x 3 x max

Yesterday, 4k swim, cross current, w/chaperon.
Today, 5k x country run.
My pants are falling off. Had to buy some new shorts for taking to the PI. Lots of my old 2x shirts fit again.

Running will do that to you

You’re “remodeling”.

Did my annual physical today. Doctor won’t give me a RX for cipro (for food poisoning if I get it in the PI) unless I do it. Full disclosure. I’ve got the mad hots for my doctor (LTC, 2 tours MASH unit Iraq, 1 Afghanistan, she does the cross fit thing and looks like one of those Icelandic girls) says if it weren’t for the fact I’m “sewn together” and an “orthopedists nightmare” I’d be a remarkable specimen for a 63 year old male. Went through the whole list of blood and urine results, glucose, triglycerides, etc. all within the acceptable/good range. For shits and grins she wanted to do the caliper body fat test the Army uses on me and I came out at around 14% bodyfat. Gave me the RX for the Cipro. Count down to leaving is on. Next Tuesday, can’t wait.

Sounds like she was flirting with you, you old dog you :wink:

I stopped reading at Icelandic girls.

Is this with a chaperone or with chaps on? Not sure due to comments on pants.

Two nephews following me in their bass boat. They’d have heart attacks if I came out of the water just wearing chaps.

Prude.

“Sewn together” and an “orthopedists nightmare” ain’t what I usually consider sweet talk.

I don’t know, they say chicks dig scars