That's Just Harry

That is amazing Harry. I can already see the look on these kids faces when they win a medal. You sir are a an example to all of us.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for you to win another sword…

…then stick it in a giant boulder and wait for someone in the future to pull it out…

1 Like

Between T&F and being overseas haven’t done any Highland games for a couple of years. Miss them, too. No good stuff like swords, axes, maces, and drinking horns awarded in T&F. Wife’s happy though. Outside work shed looks like I’m preparing for a siege.

Really wanted to prepare for the next meet with some throwing but we’ve got rain forecast for the next week so we’ll see.

Sunday
Bench 135, 185wu, 225 x 8, 275 x 7, 295 x 6, 305 x 5, 315 x 4, 325 x 3
High Incline Bench db - 50, 60 x 12, 70 x 10, 80 x 8
flyes - 25, 30, 35 x 10
Cable cross overs - 40 x 12 x 3
Cgb - 225 x 10 x 3
overhead tri ext rope - 70 x 12 x 3

Monday
Morning - Swim, 1000m Evening, discus throw

1 Like

^Good bench workout.

Thanks, haven’t really gone heavy with the bench for a while so going to start creeping up again.

morning
cleans, floor up - 135wu, 185 x 5 x 5
hang cleans - 185 x 1, 205 x 1 x 3
press form stand - 135wu, 185 x 2, 205 x 2, 225 x 1, 245 x1 w/dip
hammer curls - 45 x 10 x 3
face pulls - 70 x 12 x 3

afternoon
heavy shot throws

1 Like

Harry is like

And I am like - fk I need to get a lot stronger !!

2 Likes

another track meet and more bling in the books
some big benching.
and as always living the best life.
nice work

2 Likes

You’re still beastly strong and have a heart of gold. Volunteering at the veterans home, teaching martial arts on your own time and now donating your medals. You never fail to surprise me.

2 Likes

That’s some pretty nice benching. I don’t know if it’s come up much but you must be a fair size.

Thank you.

Up until a couple of years ago I stayed at around 235 and stood 6’ 2". Haven’t measured myself in a while but I’ve been staying at around 220 - 225 now. Attribute the weight lose to less heavy lifting lately and age.

1 Like

Jun 13 - Swim, 2 x 500m
Jun 14 - Morning - shoulders and bi, afternoon - discus
Jun 15 - Back
Jun 16 - Swim

Got a picture from some of my nieces in the Philippines. Two sets of sisters, who are cousins, and I’m all their godfather. Their team just won the sectional for the city in volleyball and next they play for the city championship. Talked to them on skype tonight. Go team. Edit: I did ask them where the rest of the team was. This just the cousins picture Uncle!

2 Likes

How tall are these young ladies?

I say Maria on the left is the tallest at maybe 5’ 5" with Luna the shortest barely hitting 5’.

shot put throwing, full form. lots of throws.
Skyped with the boys. One’s planning his leave so he spend Christmas the Philippines with us. Big dinner with all the brothers and assorted relatives. Hope all had a good Father’s Day. Pulled out this old picture of mon pere.

3 Likes

Great shot Harry and can see where you he those genetics from .

Dad got his from Grandpa. Down on the bayou circa 1940’s.

3 Likes

Full body, prepping for Saturday

Bench - 135,185wu, 275 x 5 x 5
Hang snatch (knees up) bar wu, 155 x 5 x 5
Press from stand - 185 x 5 x 5
hammer curls - 40 x 10 x 4
tri ext rope - 90 x 10 x 4
DL 375 - 3 x 3
leg press - 405 x 8 x 3