That's Just Harry

What GV said. Great pressing…and cleaning.
Anytime I start to think I might be getting somewhere, I just come over here for a reality check.

1 Like

Ditto with last two posts. Age doesn’t matter here.

1 Like

Age is starting to take it’s toll. A few years ago I could clean/press 300 plus pretty routinely. Posted a series of hang cleans on here up to 335. I think it was my 56th birthday when I posted a 560 dl on here and haven’t hit over the big 400 in the bench in probably 4 years. So, as much as I fight against the fading light, it’s gradually going out.
The morning was so beautiful I couldn’t help myself. Hit the river really early and did a nice, fast as I could, 500m. Hasn’t rained for a few days so river was ruining calm and smooth with very little current. Dogs joined me at the end of the swim so they got to play for a while. Labs, never too cold for them.

Afternoon headed up to the college and got some throwing in with the team.

Oh no! I don’t even want to hear talk like that coming out of your fingers/ thumbs. When you have to call me to come to your house for some fictitious reason just because you can’t get your mascara open then maybe I will let it slide, but until then, none of that nonsense!

1 Like

That light isn’t going out. It is just covering more area.

1 Like

Ironically, Im taking my youngest to The Indianapolis comic con this Sunday. Hope to score some imported Kaiju
films there.

1 Like

Bad news… The Comic Con was done by the same group that does the San Diego. I found ZERO DVDs :cry:
Now if i was into collecting Kaiju figures I would have had a field day. .

Mothra was always my favorite.

Nice lifting, too.

2 Likes

Sorry for the absence but been busy. Finally finished our (the wife’s) formal dining room the way she wants it. Replaced carpet with hardwood floor, all new crown molding and wainscoting. Very colonial motif. Been hitting the gym/river/throwing field early then worked on the room.

5/7/16 - Picture of shot and discus gold medals and a power position warm up a friend sent me. Had the Tennessee USATF master’s. Hit 2 prs but was disappointed. One of the guys who signed up didn’t show. He can beat me in the shot (holds 2 age USA records) if he has a good day. I was really looking forward to going head to head with him. Emailed him after the meet, made aspersions of his manhood, derided his courage, generally made trash talk. (I know him well). He replied, asking if the distances he heard were for the women, was I in the transgender category, etc. I found out he broke his foot on a job site the day before the meet. Ok, then I felt bad. So I wished him well, mentioning shuffle board is an underrated sport he could explore.
So, next meet is 5/21/16.

1 Like

Outstanding!
You really do need a room just for your hardware.

1 Like

I think the new formal dining room might be just the site for your medals. Float that one by your wife:)

1 Like

Harry YOU ARE A BAD ASS…:+1:

1 Like

Sounds like you have a few good laughs with your fellow thrower. Great job at the Masters.

1 Like

Congrats on he USAFT meet. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

5/21/16, Nashville Invitational
Shot, disc, hammer, weight = 1st. Meet went well into the evening but was very well run. Couple of cell phone snaps from a friend. Looking forward to the next meet on 6/4. Jumps and Throws meet only. All the throwers show up for this. No hanging around all day with hours between the events. No wandering why runners have no sense of self preservation as they step over ropes a jog across throwing areas.

Now you’re just showing off…lol Congratulations!!! Hope you broke out the good whiskey to celebrate. You are amazing!

I second that. You are amazing!

Thanks and it’s Jameson’s Irish Whiskey.

Thank you. I just enjoy what I do.

Great experience. Must be nice to be 35.