T Nation

Thatcher Gave More Power to Finance

Let me first start off by saying this is most likely a bunch of bullshit since a.) not everything is not footnoted, obviously a means to hide the facts and b.) it is news disseminated by an organization who isn’t owned by a corporation, so how could it be true?

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=832&Itemid=74&jumival=998

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:
Let me first start off by saying this is most likely a bunch of bullshit since a.) not everything is not footnoted, obviously a means to hide the facts and b.) it is news disseminated by an organization who isn’t owned by a corporation, so how could it be true?

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=832&Itemid=74&jumival=998[/quote]

Here is a legitimate question: Why do you feel the need to start new threads with such high frequency? You often post a new link before your previous one has spurred significant discussion, if any at all. This leads some to believe that you have a professional relationship with therealnews and that you are using simply using PWI as your soapbox.

or PWI as a Marketing Outlet to drum up traffic to the real fake news.

^ At first I suspected that Zep was somehow employed by the site and simply eager to share his view of politics and/or possibly drum up traffic to his own stories. In other words, affiliated but not working under official orders.

It’s pretty clear now, I think, that this is simply an advertising campaign–big booties to catch the eye and a link in every OP. Maybe he’s an editor or something.

The real question is this: why would the editorial staff of a far-left publication want to spend time advertising among a group of people who tend overwhelmingly right?

Or maybe we’re all wrong, and Zep isn’t affiliated. In which case, dude you really need to expand your horizons.

Let me first start off by saying this is most likely a bunch of bullshit since a.) I am overwhelmingly enamored by it. b.) I have been inseminated by an organization who isn’t owned by a corporation, so how could I resist?

http://nambla.gulpfest.com [/quote]

Fixed for accuracy.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
^ At first I suspected that Zep was somehow employed by the site and simply eager to share his view of politics and/or possibly drum up traffic to his own stories. In other words, affiliated but not working under official orders.

It’s pretty clear now, I think, that this is simply an advertising campaign–big booties to catch the eye and a link in every OP. Maybe he’s an editor or something.

The real question is this: why would the editorial staff of a far-left publication want to spend time advertising among a group of people who tend overwhelmingly right?

Or maybe we’re all wrong, and Zep isn’t affiliated. In which case, dude you really need to expand your horizons.[/quote]

Does it seem like the titles of his threads are using search optimized language too?

It’s hard to tell if he’s trying to do that or if he’s just an idiot.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

My vote is idiot.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

Or maybe we’re all wrong, and Zep isn’t affiliated. In which case, dude you really need to expand your horizons.[/quote]

Just trying to expand yours.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=832&Itemid=74&jumival=998[/quote]

Here is a legitimate question: Why do you feel the need to start new threads with such high frequency? You often post a new link before your previous one has spurred significant discussion, if any at all. This leads some to believe that you have a professional relationship with therealnews and that you are using simply using PWI as your soapbox.[/quote]

If I think it’s an important subject why do I have to wait until my last post has fizzled out?

[quote]Legionary wrote:

Here is a legitimate question: Why do you feel the need to start new threads with such high frequency? You often post a new link before your previous one has spurred significant discussion, if any at all. This leads some to believe that you have a professional relationship with therealnews and that you are using simply using PWI as your soapbox.[/quote]

If I think it’s an important subject why do I have to wait until my last post has fizzled out?
[/quote]

Because this forum isn’t your personal twitter account or blog. You don’t think it’s distasteful or discourteous to spam thread after thread day after day?

[quote]smh23 wrote:

Just trying to expand yours.
[/quote]

How thoughtful.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[/quote]

Because this forum isn’t your personal twitter account or blog. You don’t think it’s distasteful or discourteous to spam thread after thread day after day? [/quote]

Only someone like you would consider this SPAM!

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[/quote]

Because this forum isn’t your personal twitter account or blog. You don’t think it’s distasteful or discourteous to spam thread after thread day after day? [/quote]

[/quote]

Who is someone like me? Lol. I’m genuinely curious now.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

A brainwashed doucebag who doesn’t believe that important issues are worth being discussed. So he uses a barb to confuse the issue and justfy his borderline retarded point of view.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Who is someone like me? Lol. I’m genuinely curious now.[/quote]

“A brainwashed doucebag who doesn’t believe that important issues are worth being discussed. So he uses a barb to confuse the issue and justfy his borderline retarded point of view.”

Who am I brainwashed by? What are my borderline retarded points of view? I feel like I should be paying you for this scathingly on point psychoanalysis.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

Does it seem like the titles of his threads are using search optimized language too?

[/quote]

If people rage it creates traffic.

Now, if they actually believed in that claptrap they would have no problem with having some perceived right wingers up in arms because a) they get clicks and b) they seem to be “edgy” and “relevant” to their target audience.

[quote]Legionary wrote:
“A brainwashed doucebag who doesn’t believe that important issues are worth being discussed. So he uses a barb to confuse the issue and justfy his borderline retarded point of view.”

Who am I brainwashed by? What are my borderline retarded points of view? I feel like I should be paying you for this scathingly on point psychoanalysis.[/quote]

You are fairly center from what I can gather… This psychoanalysis seems a bit off, lol.

Then again, it is coming from a person who thinks childish personal attacks that were played out on the school yard actually advances his arguement so…

[quote]Legionary wrote:

Who am I brainwashed by? What are my borderline retarded points of view? I feel like I should be paying you for this scathingly on point psychoanalysis.[/quote]

Years and years of corporate propaganda. If you think I’m using the forum as my own personal twitter account or blog for the basic reason you don’t like my point of view that is borderline retarded. If you don’t like it stay away. We have freedom of speech in these here forums.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

Years and years of corporate propaganda. If you think I’m using the forum as my own personal twitter account or blog for the basic reason you don’t like my point of view that is borderline retarded. If you don’t like it stay away. We have freedom of speech in these here forums.[/quote]

Where can I find this “corporate propaganda?” As I said, at school and under and post grad studies at uni I encountered only exclusively hard left sources. Where can I find this corporate propaganda? I’d really like to know.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

Years and years of corporate propaganda. If you think I’m using the forum as my own personal twitter account or blog for the basic reason you don’t like my point of view that is borderline retarded. If you don’t like it stay away. We have freedom of speech in these here forums.[/quote]

Where can I find this “corporate propaganda?” As I said, at school and under and post grad studies at uni I encountered only exclusively hard left sources. Where can I find this corporate propaganda? I’d really like to know.[/quote]
Try the corporate news sources for a start.