That Was Fast: Mizzou President Resigns

If you’re trying to figure out where some of the current rhetoric is coming from, this video is absolutely worth the 8 minutes. It’s not just about feminism. She talks about victim status and identity politics that justifies stereotyping, shaming, and silencing anyone who is part of the “privileged class” or who disagrees with this theory as it’s being applied.

1 Like

George Yancey, a sociology professor, says he has faced many problems in life because he is black, “but inside academia I face more problems as a Christian, and it is not even close.”

Things like this really need to happen more.

When “SJW’s” Mob mentality is allowed to prevail…true injustice is too often overlooked.

(And yes…true injustice still does occur…)

Christina Hoffman Summers put it best, when she said that this SJW bullshit would have never gotten this far if controls in academia remained in place. But because of fear of lashing out, they remained quiet and never cleansed the ideas that should have never gotten traction in the first place.

These people lash out to stop having to debate the argument, but I think this whole bullshit movement has come to an end, or should I say that the bloom is off the rose. These people are spoiled brats throwing tantrums, and nothing more.

1 Like

Agree.

A couple of University President’s have gotten burned when they found out that some of these injustices were hoaxes.

Most of these President’s are pretty smart people who know how to navigate the politics of Academia…

I’m pretty sure many will be following the old adage “…fool me once…”

Once people see a sign of resistance, and the resistance survives scrutiny, people are more willing to sign on to that resistance. The SJW movement will crumble if administrators stand firm against these cry bullies.

Hoff Sommers and Milo Yianoppolous (sic) are mounting a pretty strong resistance that’s gaining traction (it seems).

They were the ones speaking at UMass when the infamous Jigglypuff arise from the depths…

Yes, along with Steven Crowder, they have been killing it on Milo’s tour.