T Nation

That One Song...

Say you’re the captian of a football team, or the head coach and you had but one song to be played while your team stormed out the tunnel and through the paper banner made by the cheerleaders.

What would that song be?

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Say you’re the captian of a football team, or the head coach and you had but one song to be played while your team stormed out the tunnel and through the paper banner made by the cheerleaders.

What would that song be?

[/quote]

Jesus Walks.

I’m not religious but the marching drum beats gets me majorly focused. I listen to it before every test I take in school.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
What would that song be?[/quote]

Rage Against the Machine’s, “Bulls on Parade” (especially the last minute or so, “Come wit it now!”)

lots of great songs out there, but the theme song from “The Rock” gets me seriously focused, great song

Papoose - Born to Win

The Song That Never Ends - Lamb Chop’s Play-Along.

Thunderstruck by ACDC
-OR-
Welcome to the Jungle by GNR

Fade Into You–Mazzy Starr

“More Human Than Human” -White Zombie-

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
“More Human Than Human” -White Zombie-[/quote]

Yup! That or “My Humps”.

When I was in HS, we ran out under “Back in Black” by ACDC during football games.

I might choose “Some Kind of Monster” by Metallica or maybe the first 30 seconds of “Die Eier Von Satan” by Tool.

I’ve always liked those two songs.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
“More Human Than Human” -White Zombie-[/quote]

Agree. Perfect.

“I’m every woman” Whitney Houston

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

Yup! That or “My Humps”.[/quote]

And that, ladies and gentleman, marks the first time in history that Black Eyed Peas and White Zombie have ever been uttered in the same breath…

“Let the Bodies Hit the Floor” or “Step up” by Drowning Pool.

“Die MF, Die” by Dope.

Damage Inc, Metallica

don’t tread on me - Metallica

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

Yup! That or “My Humps”.

And that, ladies and gentleman, marks the first time in history that Black Eyed Peas and White Zombie have ever been uttered in the same breath…[/quote]

Except for, “Black Eyed Peas is fucking gay, let’s listen to Zombie and break things.”

The Texans have a great song, too bad they suck.

They loop the first part of Down With The Sickness by Disturbed.

The Game by Drowning Pool