That Little Bitch Tren...

Made it rhyme for saps…

Tren you bitch…
Like shooting glass into by body, it makes me twitch,

I walk into the gym and I am winded,
Is that another 6 zits on the arm I just pinned!!

I m lifting and almost panting now…is that a new vain!!!
Why do these weights feel so heavy… shit, is that an extra 25 per side…NO PAIN!!

Sweating like a hooker in church now, Damn, I dont remember veins on my calf
That workout felt like shit WOW my belts smaller by a hole and a half…

Damn this jacket is getting tight in the sleeves,
Walking to my car, damn that shadows getting big,You better belive!!

Sitting the next day with the dart full of glass again wondering why…
Oh ya, now I remember, I think ill hit my thigh…

HAHAHAHA. Nice work.

I love tren

FG likes this (thumbs up)

Tren is definitely a love hate relationship for me too…

Should have made that poem rhyme

Edited original
B0nzz

[quote]B0nzz wrote:
Edited original
B0nzz[/quote]
5 stars ***** BOnzz
I love it & I love tren

I get this sinking feeling like were going to figure out down the line that tren is legitimately killing us in some way were not aware of yet.

I justify it by thinking to myself… “stem cells will save us.”

And if not, oh well, who wants to die as an old man anyways.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I get this sinking feeling like were going to figure out down the line that tren is legitimately killing us in some way were not aware of yet.

[/quote]

I really do not want to be lying in a hospital bed down the road dying of nothing…

B0nzz

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[/quote]

LOL. Wasn’t there mention of it possibly being an uncoupling agent similar to DNP in the “nutrient partitioning” thread?

Unless that mention was by wyldflower…

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[/quote]

LOL, you mean besides just the regular ways of killing us via potential cardiomyopathy and increased risk for CVD?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[/quote]

LOL. Wasn’t there mention of it possibly being an uncoupling agent similar to DNP in the “nutrient partitioning” thread?

Unless that mention was by wyldflower…[/quote]

That was mentioned by morepain. Although, he actually said it acts ‘almost as if’. He left it for us nerds to try and figure out. Don’t think there’s any way it’s an uncoupler though.

[quote]Detroitlionsbaby wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[/quote]

LOL, you mean besides just the regular ways of killing us via potential cardiomyopathy and increased risk for CVD?[/quote]

lol yes, those are known risks that I have already waved the “Fuck It” stick at.

And yes I feel that wasting away in a pool of my own waste as nothing but a burden to my surely to be catastrophically beautiful and awesome future children, would be a great crime and a pathetic ending to a great life, and I would much rather die before that simply because Im too much for my own heart to withstand and it fails me.

As steroid users we are very much burning the candle at both ends, and I think most of us are fine with that.

As steroid users we are very much burning the candle at both ends, and I think most of us are fine with that.[/quote]

Gear is no good for us?!?!
What’s next smoking kills…

Jjeezzzzzzzz

B0nzz