That Big Weak Guy

What a weird thread.

I don’t think you’re lying, telford. I DO think you’ve grossly misjudged this guy’s physique. Any chance you could get a photograph of the guy? That could potentially help quite a bit to resolve the confusion.

If he is indeed 240 lbs, at 15 % bodyfat, he would not struggle with the weights you mentioned, unless he has a severe neuro-muscular disability.

Have you EVER seen him lift anything heavy? Have you asked him about his training at all? I certainly would have had a conversation with him before bringing this question to strangers on the internet. Just say ‘hey man, I’d love it if you could tell me a little about your training so I can know how to get big like you. Have you always trained with lighter weights like this, or did you used to lift heavy?’

That would make sense to me.

1 Like

This comment makes no sense. I haven’t done a lot of things and I know what will or won’t happen as a result of doing it.

steroid use is clearly not one of those things.

Pity, you could be so swolez, bro

Funny thing is coincidentally I have been wondering the same thing about a guy at my gym that has a great physique and trains very light AND not intense. He’s a little taller than me maybe 6’1 or 2 and very cut thin skinned and weighs about 225. He told me 220 actually. He’s easily single digit body fat. The weight he uses is ridiculously light on every exercise and on top of that he’s always BS’ing with people and taking forever between sets. Been watching him for about 4-5 months now in awe and envy lol. Maybe juice, maybe genetics, maybe both. Either way it’s entertaining and unbelievable to see.

1 Like

I know I won’t atrophy in size. Can you tell me how much fluid and water retention the people in these studies would have experienced? 10%? 80%? You can link some science or pull it out your arse. I accept either form.

While I wait, I’m going to eat some goat testes as they improve sexual performance. There’s no disputing this until you actually try it and until you do, I am the superior sexual being.

I don’t think he struggles with the weight he lifts ,he seems like he is capable of a lot more but only uses really light weight ,I will be asking him about his training at some point in the near future .

Science took several years to establish that dianabol has anabolic effects. I can tell you in 2 weeks. It also tells us dianabol may not build actual muscle tissue. I’m sure the subjects did not have their diets properly monitored because I know this is not true from experience. (Note the dosage of 100mg/day. Pharmaceutical grade)

And I constantly hear claims of noobs in the gym becoming HYOOOGE after using only dbol.

Well, you guys will believe what you want to believe, even, as you put it, if it’s pulled out of people’s asses.

1 Like

well dt79 already knocked that one out the park. Educate thyself, lest you be just another natty talking smack on thine internet about that which thy know nothing.

Enjoy your goat nuts. You always struck me as the ball sucking type, har har.

it seems the true warlock… is you!

Don’t you think he looks a tiny bit like Flipcollar? Hahaha

HAHAHAA! He does actually look a bit like Flip’s epic “before” pic.

Flip’s a jacked Warlock! That explains the ludicrous progress he’s made the last few years. Witchcraft!

@flipcollar - we know your secret!

now you are lying.

In your first post, you said these exact words: “he’s weak and I mean really weak”. You also said “he was visibly struggling”.

In your last post, you said these exact words: “I don’t think he struggles with the weight he lifts” and “he is capable of a lot more”.

Either you lied in your first post, or you lied in this one, because those statements cannot both be true at the same time.

You guys figured it out. Took you long enough!

This whole thread is kinda weird. Never mind the whole “I’ve watched this guy for months and want to ask you guys about how he trains.”

I’m still trying to figure out what the guy actually looks like. [quote]I don’t know exactly but he’s somewhere around 250lbs 10-15% bf … i could be off on his bf by maybe 5 percent at most … he could maybe be ten pounds lighter at the absolute most[/quote]
So he’s 6’2", 240-250, 10-20% bodyfat. That’s a bit of a range. For squirts and giggles, @telfordp283, what would you say Flipcollar weighs in his avatar pic?

And as a general note, I really think you need to stop paying attention to what other people are doing, in your gym or online, and just focus on your own work.

Twist, the guy is Prof X.

3 Likes

I am inclined to mug telfordp283 purely based on the fact that, from this topic, I am certain he would be unable to give the police an accurate physical description of me.

6 Likes

“officer, I’ve been mugged. He was 400lbs and 6% bodyfat. He didn’t struggle at all…”

3 Likes

been awhile since a post actually made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that.

I’m here to inform and entertain

Haha. That is exactly what I have been thinking when reading this thread. We have documented film evidence of a big guy struggling with far less weight than they should be. Maybe not to the extent of OPs warlock but close.