That BB guy on

Does anyone want to admit they watch Survivor?

I have been, and I’m amazed at what a huge wuss that Osten guy is. I mean, he appears no stranger to juice or the weightroom, yet he is a total wimp! I know a lot of it is mental, but come on!

He collapsed under 160lbs on his back on a nice, thick, wooden bar - just standing there. Someone who squats regularly could stand all day with that.

I just don’t get it. Found myself wanting to be there for that challenge, I would have won it and then kept the bar and bags of sand to set up a gym.

I’ll admit it, thursdays i watch Survivor and CSI.

I agree with you 100%, dude is weak.

The 95 lb hippy chick held the same weight as he did for like 3 times as long.

Maybe he just finished his last cycle before the show and the clomid therapy has got him all emotional!

he’s just a pussy.

I DON’T THINK HE’S WEAK I THINK HE’S JUST LAZY. HE ASKED TO GET VOTED OFF AFTER ONLY THREE DAYS. THAT FEMALE BOY SCOUT LEADER HAD MORE GUTS. THAT SCAREY GRIZZLY ADAMS LOOKING DUDE IS THE REASON I WATCH. WHAT IS HE?..A ‘CHILD MENTOR’? THAT’S GREAT BUT HE SURE DOESN’T LOOK THE PART.

(Note from Mod: No reason to yell.)

Someone needs to spend less time in the leg press and do some squats instead huh?

I watch it.
Osten pissed me off many times. He checked out of there as soon as he got on island. And that challenge wasn’t the only one he gave up on. Remember the water one? (help me…I’m drowning!)And how about when that pelican came on island and Osten had to be the big man sharpening the knife? Grrr…pathetic.
lol…one word. Pussy.
Yeah…that chick held onto that weight a long time. I was impressed.
Now Osten is gone as he wished.
I’m looking forward to seeing Rupert take them all. I love that guy! There’s a guy who knows how to play the game.
I’m not ashamed to say that I watch the show. It gives good insight into how people think and interact. And this particular version of Survivor is one of the better ones.

Yeah, I think this is one of (if not THE) best so far. The next one they’re supposedly filming right now is with a cast of “best of” from past Survivors - now that should be fun to watch!

Anyway, Osten is a wuss, we all agree on that it seems. I’m just surprised that someone who is that big and looks so strong could not have built some confidence and toughness along the way.

Just an FYI on reality shows. I was at a casting call a few weeks ago and was talking to a girl who is a casting agent for a few reality shows. These people are actors and the show results are predetermined, or so she told me.

No reason to not believe her, besides the fact that I was shocked, since it’s her job.

I’ve often wondered just how much the producers steer the program and determine it’s outcome.

What show did you try out for?

(They have their own TV stations in Canada?) :wink:

I have a feeling that Austin guy (now of of the show) was nothing more than genetics. He obviously had no determination or will to succeed.

BIG TIME PUSS!!!

I wasn’t trying out for a show actually and it was in Los Angeles, not Toronto.

I just happened to be at a casting call.

Suuuuuure Thunder,
We all know the REAL story. Hmmmm, is it a coincidence that they were casting for “Who Wants To Marry a Canadian” last week??? I think not! HAHA, ;o)