Thanksgiving Plans

I get to have lunch with my kids.

Hopefully 24 Hour Fitness will be open so I can have something else to do.

Let’s see here… afternoon lifting finished off with some prowler. Then football, family, and awesome food (Greek style). Lots of coffee and desserts, as well. It’s pretty much my most favorite day ever.

bench day, shower, eat, nap, eat, nap, eat, nap, etc.

PS fuck black friday.

Introducing my family to their first Thanksgiving feast. Then movies.

Food, Family, Bowie Knife Battle, mints, Hot Chocolate.

[quote]four60 wrote:
Food, Family, Bowie Knife Battle, mints, Hot Chocolate.[/quote]

Knife battle? Word??? Explain, please.

Playing hockey with my dad in the morning. Feast #1 around 2pm then going to my cousins’ for feast #2 around 7. I love thanksgiving. If I wasn’t skinny I’d be fat.

[quote]Rodimus Black wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

Knife battle? Word??? Explain, please.[/quote]

More of a Shoving Match than a Bowie Battle, but being the youngest of 4 Brothers and add about 8-11 nephews between 20-29
And it gets comical, pocket knives get put on table to make sure no one gets hurt and everyone shows what new Tactical Move they Learned since we last seen each other. Good times

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

More of a Shoving Match than a Bowie Battle, but being the youngest of 4 Brothers and add about 8-11 nephews between 20-29
And it gets comical, pocket knives get put on table to make sure no one gets hurt and everyone shows what new Tactical Move they Learned since we last seen each other. Good times[/quote]

Sounds like it!

Introducing my family to their first Thanksgiving feast. Then movies.[/quote]
For real?

That’s cool. Where is your family from?

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

And it gets comical, pocket knives get put on table to make sure no one gets hurt and everyone shows what new Tactical Move they Learned since we last seen each other. Good times[/quote]

Sounds like it![/quote]

I think my 20 yo son is going to challenge me in arm wrestling Thursday since I haven’t been able to lift for 6 weeks…

Figures the Marine would try to find a tactical advantage.

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

Sounds like it![/quote]

I think my 20 yo son is going to challenge me in arm wrestling Thursday since I haven’t been able to lift for 6 weeks…

[/quote]

Has he ever taken you before? If not then its tactical cheating time. hahahaha

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

Sounds like it![/quote]

[/quote]

Has he ever taken you before? If not then its tactical cheating time. hahahaha[/quote]

The last time he tried, he went after me when I was dealing with a pinched nerve and had lost 30-40% of my strength pressing with my right arm. I still was able to put his arm down.

That was about 3 years ago.

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

Sounds like it![/quote]

[/quote]

Has he ever taken you before? If not then its tactical cheating time. hahahaha[/quote]

The last time he tried, he went after me when I was dealing with a pinched nerve and had lost 30-40% of my strength pressing with my right arm. I still was able to put his arm down.

That was about 3 years ago.
[/quote]

17-20 is a big jump for a male. hahahahaha yeah, make sure you catch him after a nice starchy meal, bloated.

When I got to a size my oldest brother got me with a trick. He wanted to use 2 eggs so he wouldn’t over strain his bicep. So he said. The truth was he knew I wouldn’t want to smash the damn egg and get yolk on my clothes. 2 eggs on each side the first to press down to the egg wins…extra points for a total smash.

-Leg day at the gym
-Eat with Fiance’s Family
-Eat with my Family
-Possibly go see the new Muppets Movie
-Eat with my Brothers

Pass out for a very long time :slight_smile:

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
-Leg day at the gym
-Eat with Fiance’s Family
-Eat with my Family
-Possibly go see the new Muppets Movie
-Eat with my Brothers

Pass out for a very long time :slight_smile:

S[/quote]

I’m actually planning on taking my fam to see that one, even if it’s completely in German, and I’ll only pick up a small amount of it. No child should live life without knowing the Muppets.

I remember when Muppets on Ice was huge.

Probably the gym first thing in the morning, big breakfast at home to follow. Then the plan is to hang my Xmas lights and then off to family for dinner. My SIL is an unbelievable cook and come 9 PM, I won’t be able to move. I expect Friday to be a real slow day.

An overabundance of food, followed by some skeet shooting in the cornfields behind our home. Been a family tradition for longer than I can remember. REALLY looking forward to it this year. Didn’t get any bird hunting in at all this year so busting up some clays is the next best thing.

[quote]kineticj wrote:
An overabundance of food, followed by some skeet shooting in the cornfields behind our home. Been a family tradition for longer than I can remember. REALLY looking forward to it this year. Didn’t get any bird hunting in at all this year so busting up some clays is the next best thing.[/quote]
Love skeet shooting and sporting clays of course. What do you usually hunt? I’ve shot a few dove this year, it looks like my duck season will not happen though. I may squeeze a trip in January but probably not.

Parade
Lions-Packers
Making a couple sides for dinner
Dinner at the In-laws

coma

Muppet Movie

I’m definitely reflecting more this year than any previous. Tons of things to be thankful for.