Thanksgiving: Epic Day Of Gluttony

I hope some people are like me today on Thanksgiving, and are going to try to get as bloated as possible today. This thread’s purpose is to keep track of all the food I will be eating over the course of the day, and have a pre food weigh in and a post food weign in.

I’m starting at 220lbs, I hope to hit 230-235lbs at the end of the day. Who’s with me?

That sounds uncomfortable and unenjoyable, but to each his own.

My eating today: everything.

Fucking SUCKS to be on a diet today.

Glad I ain’t!

OM NOM fucking NOM!

food log for today: logs of food

[quote]TwinIron wrote:
That sounds uncomfortable and unenjoyable, but to each his own.[/quote]

It’s how you get on the road to the JACKED

made it to 230lbs

Bloatathon log from elitefts: http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=132914&tid=

I woke up an already bloated 210. Currently sitting at 218 with a few more hours left til bed.

I was 143 this morning, I’m now 149.

I suck :frowning:

It’s crazy that some of y’all can gain +/- 10lbs in a day. No matter what I do I can’t gain more than 3 or 4, and it’s gone as soon as I wake up the next day and take a piss.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
I was 143 this morning, I’m now 149.

I suck :([/quote]

Keep working at it, you’ll get to 153 in no time :wink:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
It’s crazy that some of y’all can gain +/- 10lbs in a day. No matter what I do I can’t gain more than 3 or 4, and it’s gone as soon as I wake up the next day and take a piss.[/quote]

Eat till you literally can’t, wait an hour and go after it again. That and drinking a lot of heavy liquids helps.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I had two plates of this exquisite sumptuous fare.

Roast turkey wrapped in bacon
Mashed red spuds
Sweet potato casserole
Peas
Cranberry relish
Roll
Stuffing
Corn
Shiraz
Huckleberry pie w ice cream

It’s all there on that one plate except for the pie.
[/quote]

I moar or less had the same dish but 3 plates worth, and add in 1/4 of apple pie

[quote]detazathoth wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
It’s crazy that some of y’all can gain +/- 10lbs in a day. No matter what I do I can’t gain more than 3 or 4, and it’s gone as soon as I wake up the next day and take a piss.[/quote]

Eat till you literally can’t, wait an hour and go after it again. That and drinking a lot of heavy liquids helps.[/quote]

Trust me man, I’ve tried it all. Maybe I’ll try harder next time.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

Eat till you literally can’t, wait an hour and go after it again. That and drinking a lot of heavy liquids helps.[/quote]

Trust me man, I’ve tried it all. Maybe I’ll try harder next time.[/quote]

If when you were done your stomach was not moving on it’s own and you did not feel like crying from the stomach pains you did it wrong.

I ate three times what I intended to eat.

Make that four times. Yeah I ate four times what I intended to eat. It was supposed to be “free meal” not “free four meals”

I however am not stepping on a scale for two weeks so whatever damage was done won’t creep into my mind.

[quote]EvanX wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

Trust me man, I’ve tried it all. Maybe I’ll try harder next time.[/quote]

If when you were done your stomach was not moving on it’s own and you did not feel like crying from the stomach pains you did it wrong.[/quote]

This^

Anyway a couple of former training partners are doing it too.

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=132914&tid=

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Make that four times. Yeah I ate four times what I intended to eat. It was supposed to be “free meal” not “free four meals”

I however am not stepping on a scale for two weeks so whatever damage was done won’t creep into my mind.[/quote]

It’s ok

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

I however am not stepping on a scale for two weeks so whatever damage was done won’t creep into my mind.[/quote]

It’s ok[/quote]

thats ridiculously sweet

I only gained 7 pounds…ehhhh