T Nation

Thanks!

Thanks for listening TC! I hope that this gets great use.

Ditto…thanks TC.

MicroSlash - "“Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big …and wear glasses if you need 'em!”

Oh yeah…this is great to see.

In faith,

Coach Davies

I’m smiling…:slight_smile:

Maybe we should call this the Old Farts Forum. This Old Fart is checking in and saying thanks for our special forum.

Very nice!

One thing to keep in mind: I think many people navigate the site only with the Top 10 posts section. So, some people may not realize what category a thread is contained within and respond even if they’re 17 year old newbies.

So, be gentle as you whack’em with your walkers or run them over repeatedly with your electric scooters.

This totally rocks. Chris, I’ll be nice with the youngun’s my walker is usually leaning up against the squat rack.

Cheers,

RW

Better Living through Chemistry!

And hopefully, we can make great use of this thread without appearing redundant.

Do we really need to start another thread to say that we concur with a previous thread?

This is a great idea…I’m looking forward to kicking around a few ideas…

You’re welcome, guys!

I told Coach Dan John about this forum area and he’s offered to hang out here, in addition to submitting some articles for this audience.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
So, be gentle as you whack’em with your walkers or run them over repeatedly with your electric scooters.
[/quote]

Walkers? Scooters?

Shugs, You may not need them right now, but I know you’ve been pricing them.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Walkers? Scooters?

Shugs, You may not need them right now, but I know you’ve been pricing them.

[/quote]

Sorry, I’m not allowed to post here anymore since I’m underage. Sure, it’s only by a couple of years, but I don’t like the old people smell here anyway.

Nah, I’m kidding! Hope this area takes off. And maybe you “old” 35 year old foggies will let us early 30’s guys pop on sometimes and contribute!

Ahh, great addition to the think tank categories. Much appreciated…

Does geritol support T production or aromatize estrogen?

Thanks to TC and the Nation

Thanks TC

With Dan John hanging out here this will be a great forum.

Sorry I didn’t see the forum earlier but I was taking my nap.

this is good stuff, thanks.

Wow, this is sooo cool. Now I can read this section while I drink my Ensure and pop my geritol :slight_smile:

I don’t qualify for posting rights here, so this is all you’ll hear out of me, but I’m certainly going to lurk and PM where applicable. Not to mention, this will be a nice place to look when my retinas attempt to crawl into my frontal lobe from reading some of the pubescent ramblings that inevitably occur.

Thanks Tim, TC, et al!

~Terumo