Thanks to the Veterans

[quote]ivandragobc wrote:
Dude, I’m a busy fucking person, I don’t have time to read your bullshit propaganda. Seriously, get lost in a jet turbine or something[/quote]

Dude, you only care for propaganda you dont recognize as such?

How awesome of you.

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:
This is really not the right day to have this discussion, no matter how you feel about it.[/quote]

Maybe, but I can be a bit of a dick.

But I am not a dick in all of these threads and there are plenty.

If you look at the original post you will probably find out why I picked this specific one to shit all over it.

edit: Just read it again and yup, its fucking unbearable.

[quote]orion wrote:
ivandragobc wrote:
Dude, I’m a busy fucking person, I don’t have time to read your bullshit propaganda. Seriously, get lost in a jet turbine or something

How awesome of you.

[/quote]

The bible is propaganda. “Become exactly like me or burn in Hell”.
“Never question The Bible because its the one true way”. How is this more righteous then military? The ugly truth about modern religions like Christianity is that they have been twisted to conform, restrict and control. It is about reproducing blind faith generation after generation - can’t you see that?

Believe what you want, but if you’re looking down on people that don’t have your beliefs - thats just a pathetic attempt to raise your self-worth.

I thanks USA soldier for stealing ressource and killing people in a foreign country so that the rich can get even richer.

I would also like to thank everyone of you who think that killing somebody is wrong but when you do it in a uniform with trumpets in the back and the assentiment of your country it’s right.

God bless the boyz in Irak

God bless America (I am not saying USA, because there is nothing else in America than USA, right?)

Religion is a thought control system that is fundamentally ideological. Itâ??s primary purposes:

Legitimate high inequalities of wealth, income and power

Keep workers in submission to their rulers.

Through a â??theodicy of suffering,â?? divert anger and frustration of the oppressed from active, this-worldly revolt against their rulers into fantasies of â??justiceâ?? in the next world

“Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.”
Hebrews 13:17

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
A sincere thanks for your sacrifices, vets and servicefolk!

It’s because of you that I have the freedom to make a comfy living drawing silly pictures.[/quote]

lol is he preventing bomb to fall down?

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
Religion is a thought control system that is fundamentally ideological. Itâ??s primary purposes:

Through a â??theodicy of suffering,â?? divert anger and frustration of the oppressed from active, this-worldly revolt against their rulers into fantasies of â??justiceâ?? in the next world

“Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.”
[/quote]

I like this guy. He is lucid and critical while being a soldier.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
I thanks USA soldier for stealing ressource and killing people in a foreign country so that the rich can get even richer.
[/quote]

Its true. Lucky for the U.S. nobody in any other nation really gives a shit anyways.

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
orion wrote:
ivandragobc wrote:
Dude, I’m a busy fucking person, I don’t have time to read your bullshit propaganda. Seriously, get lost in a jet turbine or something

How awesome of you.

“Never question The Bible because its the one true way”. How is this more righteous then military? The ugly truth about modern religions like Christianity is that they have been twisted to conform, restrict and control. It is about reproducing blind faith generation after generation - can’t you see that?

Believe what you want, but if you’re looking down on people that don’t have your beliefs - thats just a pathetic attempt to raise your self-worth.

[/quote]

I am not a Christian.

But most Americans claim they are.

So while I look down on people who act like 4 year olds when it comes to the military it is at least not for religious reasons.

I am just deeply annoyed by double speak and double think.

Or hypocrisy as it is still called today until your governments decides its time to appoint a language czar to protect your freedom.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

I would also like to thank everyone of you who think that killing somebody is wrong but when you do it in a uniform with trumpets in the back and the assentiment of your country it’s right.
[/quote]

Just imagine someone came up to them and told them this:

Dude, we both know killing and stealing is wrong but I have a piece of magic cloth that makes it all ok.

No really, as long as you wear it and do as I say you are not responsible for even your worst actions .

Everyone would immediately think that person was insane.

And yet,that really is the whole story.

Oh, and when they have been really good at that they get shiny metal objects they can pin on their heroic bosom because we all know that chicks dig shiny things.

[quote]orion wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

Just imagine someone came up to them and told them this:

Dude, we both know killing and stealing is wrong but I have a piece of magic cloth that makes it all ok.

No really, as long as you wear it and do as I say you are not responsible for even your worst actions .

Everyone would immediately think that person was insane.

And yet,that really is the whole story.

Oh, and when they have been really good at that they get shiny metal objects they can pin on their heroic bosom because we all know that chicks dig shiny things.

[/quote]

You are both complete idiots.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

God bless the boyz in Irak

God bless America (I am not saying USA, because there is nothing else in America than USA, right?)[/quote]

Nice one.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to bad mouth our soldiers. This could have been a decent thread. If you guys are so full of hate that on today of all days you can shit on our country and our vets, then please feel free to suck start my .45

[quote]Jason Lee wrote:
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to bad mouth our soldiers. This could have been a decent thread. If you guys are so full of hate that on today of all days you can shit on our country and our vets, then please feel free to suck start my .45[/quote]

I wouldn’t bother with most of these guys. They wouldn’t, in their worst nightmare, dream of sacrificing their time, their family life, or even their lives to defend something greater and more important than themselves.

Jesus, how did so many fucktards jump on this bandwagon?

Today is a day to remember people that gave their lives in uniform and sacrificed themselves. Whether or not you agree with that is not up to me, but show some godamn respect. Your little first year poli sci views mixed with religious rants do not make a rational thought. Today is rememberance day in more countries than the US.

If you think all the military is about is killing, please do some more research. Medics giving aid during the tsunami during 2004, engineers building roads and bridges in Afghanistan. The navy stopping pirates. Just a few examples of things the military does that do not involve raping and pillaging.

Soldiers are taught to kill: this is their job. But there’s a lot more to the military than just simply handing some dude a rifle and telling him or her where to shoot.

Get off your high fucking horses and research some shit, because all of you, especially Orion, sound like internet conspiracy retards.

Either say something intelligent, or shut the fuck up.

I should stop feeding these trolls.

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
orion wrote:
ivandragobc wrote:

How awesome of you.

[/quote]

Go live in an Islamic country, you cocksucker.

[quote]orion wrote:
Gmoore17 wrote:
This is really not the right day to have this discussion, no matter how you feel about it.

Maybe, but I can be a bit of a dick.

But I am not a dick in all of these threads and there are plenty.

If you look at the original post you will probably find out why I picked this specific one to shit all over it.

edit: Just read it again and yup, its fucking unbearable.

[/quote]

You Europeans, have no pride in your nations, cultures or warriors. So you attack ours. You are a dying people. In 50 years you will be a minority in your nations. In 100 years you will be extinct. Your leftist beliefs and Ideologies are hollow and false. You try to desecrate the memories and deeds of our warriors. Don’t try to project your self hate on to us.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
spyoptic wrote:
Religion is a thought control system that is fundamentally ideological. It�¢??s primary purposes:

Through a �¢??theodicy of suffering,�¢?? divert anger and frustration of the oppressed from active, this-worldly revolt against their rulers into fantasies of �¢??justice�¢?? in the next world

I like this guy. He is lucid and critical while being a soldier.

[/quote]

He looks like a homo. You dirty stank ass frenchmen.

Don’t worry about the trolls. They only talk trash because they can hide behind the web. It’s obvious that they would not fight for their country or family. They can only talk the way they do because someone died for their freedom and rights.
I’m a vet and give a fuck less that cowards try to judge me. Anything I have done I live with each day and night.
So talk your trash because that’s all you’re good for. Just talk.