Thanks To T-Nation

[quote]stockzy wrote:
Sorry DMA but…

The nile crocodile’s bite strength is up to 3,000 pounds per square inch according to livescience.com and wikipedia…
Each ‘bite bar’ costs USD 10 000! What a job!
[/quote]

Thanks for that, I guess the croc in Aust would be similar.

Well I think it is about time this started it’s own thread.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:
I remember watching a special on the Discovery channel where they were trying to get a Great White shark’s bite power, and admitted that their scale probably wouldn’t read the shark’s maximum bite because of too many variables.

Like not wanting to be 2 inches away from a shark while it’s mouth is open?

hahaha, I think they had the scale inside some big dead fish, and had it dragging behind a boat. They said something like it was hard to get the shark to feel the need to bite with maximum force.[/quote]

They could have just ridiculed the shark or told him he was fat. Worked for me when I was a kid.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I nominate this thread as “Most Derailed”.[/quote]

The only way that picture would be appropriate would be if you were on the porch of that house having a threesome.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
pushharder wrote:
I nominate this thread as “Most Derailed”.

The only way that picture would be appropriate would be if you were on the porch of that house having a threesome.

Would you believe me if I told you I was doing just that when I took this pic except I was in a hot air balloon?[/quote]

If that was the case, the picture would be blurry.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
pushharder wrote:
I nominate this thread as “Most Derailed”.

Would you believe me if I told you I was doing just that when I took this pic except I was in a hot air balloon?

I just asked “Would you”.[/quote]

Considering the recent interview, yes. Yes I would.