Thanks T-Nation

i just want to thank T-Nation for all of the great workout programs, nutrional templates, and all the other assorted tidbits that make this site the best bodybuilding site without a doubt.

I’m a teenager, so the appeal of the M + F type mags is very strong. Thankfully I found this site, and instead of wasting my time on chest + biceps workouts 5 days a week, I’ve followed the programs here and expeirenced some solid gains.

Thanks

2nd that!

There are only two of us here, I can’t believe that!!

[quote]s3 wrote:
i just want to thank T-Nation for all of the great workout programs, nutrional templates, and all the other assorted tidbits that make this site the best bodybuilding site without a doubt.

I’m a teenager, so the appeal of the M + F type mags is very strong. Thankfully I found this site, and instead of wasting my time on chest + biceps workouts 5 days a week, I’ve followed the programs here and expeirenced some solid gains.

Thanks[/quote]

Appreciate it. I think most of our first years were wasted in weightlifting because of a lack of knowledge. I wish I’d found this when I was 14 instead of 21.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Appreciate it. I think most of our first years were wasted in weightlifting because of a lack of knowledge. I wish I’d found this when I was 14 instead of 21.[/quote]

Me too. Yes, I was 21 too. :slight_smile: Thankfully, that was five years ago, when this site was still called T-Mag.