Thanks T-Nation!

I started working out a month ago after having NEVER seriously worked out in my life - never played sports, nothing. I was 6’1 and around 212lbs with 16% body fat.

Anyways, I got a gym membership, a AWESOME personal trainer, and started reading this site like crazy (even made it through the entire squat rack curls thread). Bought a bunch of the supplements on here and they seem to be working great. Working out 3x a week and doing a 1/2 hour of cardio another 2 or 3 times a week.

Not even five weeks later i’m sitting at 206lbs, with 14% body fat - definitely pleased with the results. Went up significantly in every lift as well.

In any case I want to say thanks for all the authors who post excellent information - even though my trainer sets my workouts it’s nice to know that she knows what she’s doing (and I can obviously see that from the results as well). But this site has also been an invaluable resource for diet information, without changing my diet like I have I doubt I would have done nearly as well.

[quote]nowakc wrote:
I started working out a month ago after having NEVER seriously worked out in my life - never played sports, nothing. I was 6’1 and around 212lbs with 16% body fat.

Anyways, I got a gym membership, a AWESOME personal trainer, and started reading this site like crazy (even made it through the entire squat rack curls thread). Bought a bunch of the supplements on here and they seem to be working great. Working out 3x a week and doing a 1/2 hour of cardio another 2 or 3 times a week.

Not even five weeks later i’m sitting at 206lbs, with 14% body fat - definitely pleased with the results. Went up significantly in every lift as well.

In any case I want to say thanks for all the authors who post excellent information - even though my trainer sets my workouts it’s nice to know that she knows what she’s doing (and I can obviously see that from the results as well). But this site has also been an invaluable resource for diet information, without changing my diet like I have I doubt I would have done nearly as well.[/quote]

cool man, congrats and keep working hard!!!

Good job on the improvement. Now keep it up for the next couple years and you could be a new person.

and if you keep this up, post some pics in a couple months, like before and after. more proof what hard work can do.