Thanks T-Nation for the New Shirts

[quote]Wapptor wrote:
I tend to wear some shirts in medium and others large. Can anyone who’s bought these tell me if it runs larger or smaller? [/quote]

If you’re in between sizes, get the larger and a tub of Metabolic Drive Complete to grow into it.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
24oz shaker bottles anyone?

/suggestion box[/quote]

Yeah, I’d love shakers/water bottles and a hoodie.

[quote]SBT wrote:
countingbeans wrote:

/suggestion box

Yeah, I’d love shakers/water bottles and a hoodie.[/quote]

x2

[quote]bpeloquin wrote:
SBT wrote:
countingbeans wrote:

/suggestion box

Yeah, I’d love shakers/water bottles and a hoodie.

x2[/quote]

x3

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Since CT is wearing a Large in the picture is it safe to say that these new ones are bigger than the old ones?

I’m 5’7 ~175 and I have the TESTOSTERONE shirt in Large and it’s too tight for me to work out in.

Do you guys think a large in the new cut would look rediculous or just give me plenty of room to grow in to?

How big is CT?

Also, be careful Bonez, as the shirts in that video have not been washed yet. I don’t know how you like your shirts to fit, but I think an extra large would be a better bet for you.

Hmmm I think he’s got quite a bit of size on me.

I don’t plan to lift in them so I won’t mind if they look ‘fitted’. I ordered 2 in Large already.[/quote]

I didn’t realize he was that big. I guess I’ve only seen him in a video at Dave Tate’s warehouse, where most of the guys were gigantic.

I’ll check up with you to see how they fit Bonez. I’d like to order, but would hate to get the wrong size.

look awesome, gonna order a couple.

Add one more vote for the hoodie.

I wear a L in the old shirts, but seeing as how a L fits CT, I’ll be getting a M for everyday wear, and a L for workout ones

Chick shirts, please.

I have a client that votes for chick shirts too.

a hoodie would be tight, in an UA type material

can we get it in a size small?

ducks for cover

Unless of course they run like A&F sizing instead of most t-shirt companies… but if that was a large I’m thinking medium may be too loose!

Hoodie would be bomb indeed

[quote]SBT wrote:
Wapptor wrote:
I tend to wear some shirts in medium and others large. Can anyone who’s bought these tell me if it runs larger or smaller?

If you’re in between sizes, get the larger and a tub of Metabolic Drive Complete to grow into it.
[/quote]

Your marketing skills precede you. :wink:

Those shirts are nice … that video was cheesy as shit though … CT and that goofy ass grin and the Shooter McGavin like pose at the end made me laugh haha

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Those shirts are nice … that video was cheesy as shit though … CT and that goofy ass grin and the Shooter McGavin like pose at the end made me laugh haha[/quote]

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
polo77j wrote:
Those shirts are nice … that video was cheesy as shit though … CT and that goofy ass grin and the Shooter McGavin like pose at the end made me laugh haha

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast![/quote]

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?!?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?!?[/quote]

I got 99 problems, but Tee shirt ain’t one…

oops, I think I’m thinking of a different song…

Jesus walks with a Tee Shirt maybe?

Shit… Joke fail

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
polo77j wrote:

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast![/quote]

Reminder to self: Never eat breakfast with RSGZ.

And yeah, nice shirts.

when someone gets these shirts can you let me know if they run big or small? CT is wearing a large, usually a medium is to tight around the shoulders but I’m no where near CT. I ordered a large shirt for elitefts it looks like it’s bright blue then when it arrived it was a small and it’s an indigo color as stated but the picture is the only damn bright blue shirt I have seen on that site. I still have to send it back it’s just a pain.

Hopefully they’ll still be in stock in a couple weeks when I need to re-stock the old Surge Recovery.

It seems like every time I tried to order in the past they only had S or XXXL availible.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Chick shirts, please.[/quote]

Yep.